Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Your post count becomes your irl Power Level (like DBZ)

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Title, every .cocel gets a sudden PL boost depending on their post count:feelsgah::feelsahh:
Would you be able to stomp the whole world including your OP brocels and take over? What would u do with such power?
Resultado de imagen de goku pepe

For guidance to those who don't know in DBZ you can obliterate the moon with a PL of 300 aprox. and nuke 3 planets at once with 12000.
Resultado de imagen de piccolo moon gif

Resultado de imagen de king vegeta planet gif

Mine is OVER 9000

No one here has a power level that can carry them beyond the Namek Saga. Frieza was breaking 1,000,000 and it wasn't even his final form.

you don't have time to postmaxx?
Not bcuz I'm a slayer or something, but every day after school I'm tired af and without energy to cope or do anything meaningful.
I just end up too fucked so I LDAR and watch anime. Postmaxxing takes up too much time from my copes and mental energy tbh.
No one here has a power level that can carry them beyond the Namek Saga. Frieza was breaking 1,000,000 and it wasn't even his final form.
If we go full retard Cuyen comes close to Ginyu Force lvl but he'd get stomped by anything over 100000 which is almost the entire series lmao

Not bcuz I'm a slayer or something, but every day after school I'm tired af and without energy to cope or do anything meaningful.
I just end up too fucked so I LDAR and watch anime. Postmaxxing takes up too much time from my copes and mental energy tbh.

If we go full retard Cuyen comes close to Ginyu Force lvl but he'd get stomped by anything over 100000 which is almost the entire series lmao
I'm a better postmaxxer than Cuyen

I'm a better postmaxxer than Cuyen
Just watch out from the mods and u should be fine tbh
Even tho that nigger will possibly return from his slaying if someone starts catching up to him

Just watch out from the mods and u should be fine tbh
Even tho that nigger will possibly return from his slaying if someone starts catching up to him
I don't get modded too often too often. So I'll be good

pretty high up there

I exist only to bump up postmaxxingcels kill count

Ngl, the more and more I spend time on here the more I take risks cuz I have nothing to lose as an incel irl

I’d be pretty alright I think. I’d definitely go on a killing spree ( in kingdom come: deliverance)

I have a thousand on .me so I wasted my time:feelscry:

My powerlevel would be pretty big, like Broly's.

My powerlevel would be pretty big, like Broly's.
Thing is Broly prolly didn't like to drive around in ships so he destroyed one with his father on it to fuel his rage
Brutal spacepilot's license pill
Resultado de imagen de broly kills paragus gif

i will be redcel today

Thing is Broly prolly didn't like to drive around in ships so he destroyed one with his father on it to fuel his rage
Brutal spacepilot's license pill

He also was the first autistic Saiyan.

Damn cant even win here

So I would be a human z-fighter or something :feelsrope:

I'll go ER on the whole world :feelsLSD:

killed by saibamen

I would ve krillin level too weakk