Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You will NEVER ever have this pure love

Masculinist

Masculinist

Greycel
★★
https://twitter.com/wowlayy/status/963953002636701696

THIS WILL NEVER BE US. Look at this handsome mother fucker, 19 yo, with his pretty cute 18yo gf. She isn't ruined she isn't bitter, legit seems like they love each other. Meanwhile I Fucking LDAR at 2am just LOL

My night is ruined

Lmao is he really crying for this shit ? What would he do if he spent a week LDARing as an incel then ?

Also love isn't real. If he had an accident that ruined his face, she would instantly leave him.

Dude, he drives a BMW and is 19? He got lucky with rich parents. At least he has a gf unlike this guy

elliot-rodger-car.jpg

I´m not gayx dude, so i don´t bother . tbh

Masculinist said:
https://twitter.com/wowlayy/status/963953002636701696

THIS WILL NEVER BE US. Look at this handsome mother fucker, 19 yo, with his pretty cute 18yo gf. She isn't ruined she isn't bitter, legit seems like they love each other. Meanwhile I Fucking LDAR at 2am just LOL

just fuckin LDAR on laptop A$AP

If St. BlackOps2Cel had this guy's P E R S O N A L I T Y, she would be dating him.

What a little bitch. Needs to be shot

Cuntfuck

giphy.gif

Srs tho these don't affect me that bad

Damn, painful as hell to watch :'(

Maybe because i'm still bluepilled

Fuck fuck fuck my life!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stanx22 said:
Lmao is he really crying for this shit ? What would he do if he spent a week LDARing as an incel then ?

Also love isn't real. If he had an accident that ruined his face, she would instantly leave him.

For real!! Fuck I cry all the time

Yoyo said:
Fuck fuck fuck my life!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For real!! Fuck I cry all the time

It's because your life sucks ass, but he has no reason to cry at all. It wasn't that touching.

Man... What one would give to experience love once in their lifetime. I'm just glad a split percentage of humans will die alone, if you're cursed with that kind of agony it isn't one you'd wish for anyone but yourself to share.

My mirror image mogs this guy into pieces... unfortunately photos are your true self :(

If cameras didn't exist I'd falsely think I'm a Chad...

z2020 said:
Man... What one would give to experience love once in their lifetime. I'm just glad a split percentage of humans will die alone, if you're cursed with  that kind of agony it isn't one you'd wish for anyone but yourself to share.

cEZAEaypwZi-0nvFfw9BOBy2cTfmVRzfDlOmzJ544I_9FEVlcsNGwphOlj2hqoT0gWoQes9tVzbfN_XJ91xOjMtn7gOL3_VV9tvHYzCxZpKBZnvanjTxg26jazhIF8IgXSZCay3_b6-HPdwHdN-r2U3FAbbYOWM8opDE9dxyzJoi5h8iYha55sCwu30suHJtQu2eg0OIqaOO7iwozGBADzrOfX3j1tNvSgybh7f3Wln93KEOeslMyIAOZe5BAhNlfXyvNGmEf21mjw6I=w631-h233-nc

That's attention whoring. Why couldn't she keep it private? she had to post it on twitter so that the whole world can see what a wonderful person she is.

Robinxyz said:
That's attention whoring. Why couldn't she keep it private? she had to post it on twitter so that the whole world can see what a wonderful person she is.

These stacies share  anything happening in their life nowadays, whether it is through Snapchat or Instagram or Twitter. 

I'm glad I deleted all social media accounts, couldn't handle all the Media BS and suicide fuel

Lol i mog this balding faggot

Too bad in fat and dont have rich parents

Idrc about this tbh, kinda cringy. He’s just an over-compensating slightly above average normie IMO.

15 year old pretty boy with his 15 year old cute virgin GF is the textbook definition of suicide fuel.

already has what looks to be a brand new bmw truck too.. lmfao
meanwhile I am 27 and never had a car in my life, bald, autistic etc

It must be a great feeling, to be wanted and cherished like that. We'll never bring such joy to a girl's face, only disgust and contempt.
There is no point in living like this, when better guys live lives like this while you rot at home wondering what it's like to even go on a date.

Solitarian_Walker said:
If St. BlackOps2Cel had this guy's P E R S O N A L I T Y, she would be dating him.

Minjaze said:
It must be a great feeling, to be wanted and cherished like that. We'll never bring such joy to a girl's face, only disgust and contempt.
There is no point in living like this, when better guys live lives like this while you rot at home wondering what it's like to even go on a date.

I'm pretty sure no female could think of me for longer than 2 seconds before disgust takes over her mind. While this chick took her time to make a pic collection of their events together, wrote a note on it and shit, wrapped it into a cute gift etc. Meanwhile I've never held hands with a girl (excluding handshakes) My weekend is passing by me laying down on the bed rotting away on twitch and youtube, while this gl mf cruises around in his nice ass bmw.

Fucking pathetic waste of a man.
How pathetic does a man have to be to fucking cry? ESPECIALLY IN A VIDEO?
Holy shit the west is lost.