Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Incels should never be Left Wing

That doesnt explain the soy chatgpt shit.
Not soy, not shit, but spellchecked. Every argument can be defended if attacked. I know why you didn’t attack one point of the many. Not a single one. Because you are a lazy mongol. But I respect it if you want to win discussions by calling someone soy. I do that all the time too. In many ways we are all the same. Except being a lazy mongol: confess! Cheers

Last edited:
Not soy, not shit, but spellchecked. Every argument can be defended if attacked. I know why you didn’t attack one point of the many. Because you are a lazy mongol. But I respect it if you want to win discussions by calling someone soy. I do that all the time too. In many ways we are all the same. Except being a lazy mongol: confess! Cheers
Ok. If you say so.

but hes right. a lot of us are suffering wagecucks with no possibility of furthering ourselves economically. being economically left is the only way to go because if we keep going right it will only further our suffering.

Incels are more left wing than right wing anyway. These responses are virtue signalling trash. They don't give a fuck about him. They just like the words. Given that there are more lefty incels, they will have met plenty of them. And do they give a shit about them? No. IT only cares about reject death and humiliation. They deem all incels, whether left, right, center or whatever to be unworthy of life and happiness.

There’s nothing inherently contradictory about an incel being economically left-wing, but anyone here that’s socially progressive needs to fuck off back to Cuckit