Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You remember that cuck Will Smith who "defended his wife" she don't even want him

• Thread starter Deleted member 41190
  • Start date
why do people give a fuck about Hollywood when everything they produce is going down the drain

the audacity of an egotistical, bald, ugly nigger bitch

This is really curious to me, she literally dosn't respect him. Clearly gives 0 fucks about him and i wonder why he dosn't just drop her ass lmao, he could get a lot of women. She not only did this to Will, did that to tupac, and the rapper who she cheated will smith on.

Look at the power women have, it's ridiculous.

This is really curious to me, she literally dosn't respect him. Clearly gives 0 fucks about him and i wonder why he dosn't just drop her ass lmao, he could get a lot of women. She not only did this to Will, did that to tupac, and the rapper who she cheated will smith on.

Look at the power women have, it's ridiculous.

Only logical reason I can entertain is tolerating the marriage due to fear of divorce rape. The alimony would be insane, but in this case I don't see how it wouldn't be worthwhile given the absurd circumstances.

Only logical reason I can entertain is tolerating the marriage due to fear of divorce rape. The alimony would be insane, but in this case I don't see how it wouldn't be worthwhile given the absurd circumstances.
Yeah, i didn't thought of that until a YT comment pointed that out. Even then, with the ammount of money he has it shouldn't destroy his current lifestyle. And he will continue being a miserable fuck, she's not even that attractive to boot.

this is the new "man", completely submissive

Yeah, i didn't thought of that until a YT comment pointed that out. Even then, with the ammount of money he has it shouldn't destroy his current lifestyle. And he will continue being a miserable fuck, she's not even that attractive to boot.

I agree, and even when she was peak age she wasn't particularly attractive. Will gave up being with Tyra Banks for this foid.

There is most certainly a psychological angle going on here that tethers him to her. Otherwise why would a man with options stay with such a woman?

will is a cuck, glad that he lost his oscar

Life of every black man if he isn’t the biggest thug. Was out thugged by a dead man (Tupac), so this is what happens.

nigga sold his soul

nothing to see here

Beating your wife is required if she legit says this.Will Cuck slaped the wrong nigger there,he should've slapped his wife.

Will Smith Dancing GIF by Nick At Nite

Never liked will Smith as an actor anyways

It's because he said he promised to himself and to God that he wouldn't divorce again and that his first divorce was the worst thing.

It's because he said he promised to himself and to God that he wouldn't divorce again and that his first divorce was the worst thing.
Let's just live like shit because of promises.... jesus.

Any man, no matter how he looks can get mogged and become "the beta" in the eyes of a toilet, you can be the top Gigachad in the world and your wife will compare you to a man that died hundreds of years ago or even a fictional character and feel disappointed in you. :blackpill:

From what I heard, that black foid messed around with Tupac in her earlier years. Tupac is totally different from Will Smith, who is a well put together black dude from a good family.

A ghetto nigger would be a black dude that carries himself like a ghetto nigger and talks like one. Think Adrien Broner.

Will Smith isn't one of those dudes (despite being a tallfag) and most likely felt that way with that black foid. Foids don't like the nice guy/nerdy guy personality. He would have to be a tall fag statusmaxxed fag to offset that.