Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you need to become MGTOW, if you are blackpilled

The point is that there is no mgtow. It’s mstow, men sent their own way. Calling it “men going their own way” is a cope. You only have to come up with this idea because you’re already not wanted. That’s fine. We all have to cope somehow

There are many oldcels who do not chase women and rarely think about them. Perhaps fulfilling your definition

I don't wanna play this biology or evolution lie, i'm not an animal like them.
You’re just talking nonsense now. Your words have no meaning

The point is that there is no mgtow. It’s mstow, men sent their own way. Calling it “men going their own way” is a cope. You only have to come up with this idea because you’re already not wanted. That’s fine. We all have to cope somehow

There are many oldcels who do not chase women and rarely think about them. Perhaps fulfilling your definition
Those oldcels would say yes if some woman wanted to with them. Monk-mode mgtows wouldn't.

Neither has @barcacel. He just adds his own interpretation.
He rushed into a forum to tell a bunch of fellow incels to “go mgtow”. Why say it unless it’s something new? I’m merely pointing out it’s an old cope. What’s with the whiteknighting for barcacel?

Those oldcels would say yes if some woman wanted to with them. Monk-mode mgtows wouldn't.
No they wouldn’t. I wouldn’t. I know any kind of ascension is impossible and would always think it’s some cruel trick. Just accept that you’re wrong and your cope is old news

He rushed into a forum to tell a bunch of fellow incels to “go mgtow”. Why say it unless it’s something new? I’m merely pointing out it’s an old cope. What’s with the whiteknighting for barcacel?
i also proposed a solution to replace females:

No they wouldn’t. I wouldn’t. I know any kind of ascension is impossible and would always think it’s some cruel trick. Just accept that you’re wrong and your cope is old news
We wouldn't think it's a trick, we just would not be interested because of the fact that she was a human female, and not because we are old and not attractive.

Lol he's been here longer than you. The only person rushing here is you trying to discredit the mgtow movement.

I don't know, maybe he likes the principles espoused by MGTOW ?
no he wasn’t, I had an account with same name and avi in 2021, can post screenshots if you want. But you missed my point again, perhaps I should have said “rushed into a thread”

Mgtow principles are “stop caring about women, and indulge in your copes”, except they don’t call them copes…

It’s no different to how any oldcel who has accepted his fate lives, trying his best to enjoy his life, and ignoring women. Dressing it up as MGTOW like it’s some life changing movement is just cringe

What part don’t you get?

And I don’t get why you’re out to defend mgtow when they shit all over incels ALL THE TIME. A bunch of old divorcees and incels in denial who think they’re part of a fucking movement, and think that they’re better than us

We wouldn't think it's a trick, we just would not be interested because of the fact that she was a human female, and not because we are old and not attractive.
Sure, same here. I told you I wouldn’t be interested, same as you. It’s nothing new

The fact that I also assume it’s a trick doesn’t mean I’m interested in her

Sure, same here. I told you I wouldn’t be interested, same as you. It’s nothing new

The fact that I also assume it’s a trick doesn’t mean I’m interested in her
There is different reasons, it's not the same.

There is different reasons, it's not the same.
What’s different about it. That you’ve added robots? It’s no different from fucking a fleshlight. Which is fine by the way, if an incel wants to fuck a fleshlight with a body. Go ahead. But don’t pretend you’re leading a movement :lul:

Please actually use words from that big old brain of yours and don’t just call me an animal or some other retarded cop out bullshit

Dressing it up as MGTOW like it’s some life changing movement is just cringe
So you don't actually have anything against it, just tone policing.
when they shit all over incels ALL THE TIME
They don't lol. Redpillers at worst feel pity for us. I say this as a former redpiller myself. There is no large "divide" between us, that's just made up by foids.

no he wasn’t, I had an account with same name and avi in 2021, can post screenshots if you want. But you missed my point again, perhaps I should have said “rushed into a thread”

Mgtow principles are “stop caring about women, and indulge in your copes”, except they don’t call them copes…

It’s no different to how any oldcel who has accepted his fate lives, trying his best to enjoy his life, and ignoring women. Dressing it up as MGTOW like it’s some life changing movement is just cringe

What part don’t you get?

And I don’t get why you’re out to defend mgtow when they shit all over incels ALL THE TIME. A bunch of old divorcees and incels in denial who think they’re part of a fucking movement, and think that they’re better than us
(stop caring about "human" women)

We are different from oldcels because monk-mode mgtows, would rather die than to be with a human female. The oldcels wouldn't rather die.

They don't lol. Redpillers at worst feel pity for us. I say this as a former redpiller myself. There is no large "divide" between us, that's just made up by foids.
Are you serious? There are countless videos of coping old boomers in the “MGTOW” movement attacking incels and saying we’re losers :lul:

What part don’t you get?

You are just an slave of women.

What’s different about it. That you’ve added robots? It’s no different from fucking a fleshlight. Which is fine by the way, if an incel wants to fuck a fleshlight with a body. Go ahead. But don’t pretend you’re leading a movement :lul:

Please actually use words from that big old brain of yours and don’t just call me an animal or some other retarded cop out bullshit
The difference is that those oldcels don't wanna be with women because they are ugly or old, but those monk-mode mgtows are different because, even they we were attractive and and young, they still wouldn't want to be with them.

Last edited:
Are you serious? There are countless videos of coping old boomers in the “MGTOW” movement attacking incels and saying we’re losers :lul:
The entire blackpill demonstrates how subhuman we are. Everyday we constantly belittle and denigrate ourselves here. Why is it worse when some random boomer with 50 subs on youtube does it?

I don’t like low IQ posts generally. But I especially don’t like someone trying to sell an old idea as if it’s something new. Like a used car salesman putting a new paint job on an old car. It’s a waste of time. I merely pointed that out. But if you want to keep defending the retard barcacel then go ahead

But I especially don’t like someone trying to sell an old idea as if it’s something new
You haven't shown where he did that. OP didn't claim to be the inventor of MGTOW, he just supports it.

The entire blackpill demonstrates how subhuman we are. Everyday we constantly belittle and denigrate ourselves here. Why is it worse when some random boomer with 50 subs on youtube does it?
You’re dodging points like Neo dodging bullets at this point. First you’re saying everything is swell with us and the great guys in the mgtow movement, and now you’re admitting they talk shit about us but that it doesn’t matter. Are you a foid or a child? That’s how they reason

You haven't shown where he did that. OP didn't claim to be the inventor of MGTOW, he just supports it.
I don’t need to show it. All I did was point out that it’s just another old cope. Which he has denied. I never said he invented mgtow. My whole point is that it’s old and irrelevant. What are you even talking about?

First you’re saying everything is swell with us and the great guys in the mgtow movement
It is, I just wanted to address your boomer comment. MGTOW doesn't have a leash on all of its adherents. Not all of them will agree with us, my point is that there is a significant overlap between us.

Many of us were introduced to the blackpill from the redpill, for example.

You’re dodging points like Neo dodging bullets at this point. First you’re saying everything is swell with us and the great guys in the mgtow movement, and now you’re admitting they talk shit about us but that it doesn’t matter. Are you a foid or a child? That’s how they reason
But we are talking about young monk-mode mgtows like me, not 50 year olds.

Wait you’re only 18 how the fuck are you the same age as me

It is, I just wanted to address your boomer comment. MGTOW doesn't have a leash on all of its adherents. Not all of them will agree with us, my point is that there is a significant overlap between us.

Many of us were introduced to the blackpill from the redpill, for example.
Mgtow isn’t the redpill. Redpill is a worldview and mgtow is a proposed solution. And it’s just a cope. What don’t you get about that? Oh oh I get it, now it’s mgtow plus robots!! :soy: :feelstastyman:

What a revolution. I wish you well with it

But we are talking about young monk-mode mgtows like me, not 50 year olds.
I’m actually not talking to you now because you have room temperature IQ. Your white knight savior might still be able to see sense, however

And it’s just a cope
So why are you so fervent in opposing it? Let them cope then. It's completely harmless.
It seems like you're just looking for things to get mad at.

Mgtow isn’t the redpill. Redpill is a worldview and mgtow is a proposed solution. And it’s just a cope. What don’t you get about that? Oh oh I get it, now it’s mgtow plus robots!! :soy: :feelstastyman:

What a revolution. I wish you well with it
No, it's monk-mode mgtow plus non-sentient female android robots.

So why are you so fervent in opposing it? Let them cope then. It's completely harmless.
Who is stopping them? I just pointed out that it’s a cope, and barcacel had a problem with that. I only became mad after witnessing his constant stupid posts and “ideas”.

He may as well have come in and said “everyone should watch anime!” That’s fine if people want to cope. Mgtow would be the equivalent of saying “Men Watching Anime” MWA movement. Just stupid and pointless to pretend it’s a movement. Why don’t you get that?

you must also understand that peddling an old cope is much more annoying when the person makes out that anyone who doesn’t agree with his old cope is weak and pathetic and a slave to women. He is the one running down anyone who doesn’t agree with his old cope. Can’t you see that?

Who is stopping them? I just pointed out that it’s a cope, and barcacel had a problem with that. I only became mad after witnessing his constant stupid posts and “ideas”.

He may as well have come in and said “everyone should watch anime!” That’s fine if people want to cope. Mgtow would be the equivalent of saying “Men Watching Anime” MWA movement. Just stupid and pointless to pretend it’s a movement. Why don’t you get that?
Because monk-mode mgtows don't desire to be with a "human" female, but incels desire to be with a human female.

Because monk-mode mgtows don't desire to be with a female, but incels desire to be with a female.
What does the cel part of your barcacel name mean? :feelsseriously:

when the person makes out that anyone who doesn’t agree with his old cope is weak and pathetic and a slave to women.
He did that because you came to his thread and started attacking his ideas.
@barcacel is not a janny, he can't ban you for disagreeing with him. You're free to just ignore and let him cope.

What does the cel part of your barcacel name mean? :feelsseriously:
I want to change it, i had different ideas in the past when i created my account, i just named myself like that because i thought it was funny.

I want to change it, i had different ideas in the past, i just named myself like that because i though it was funny.
So you’re a cel who found a cope, and come in here and pretend you’re a revolutionary who never wanted “human females”. Get the fuck out of here :lul:

So you’re a cel who found a cope, and come in here and pretend you’re a revolutionary who never wanted “human females”. Get the fuck out of here :lul:
Here is my story:

Last edited:
He did that because you came to his thread and started attacking his ideas.
@barcacel is not a janny, he can't ban you for disagreeing with him. You're free to just ignore and let him cope.
I said it’s a cope. That isn’t an attack, it’s a statement of fact. He’s said on multiple occasions in other threads that anyone who doesn’t jump on board with his ideas is “not truly blackpilled” when he is apparently a wet behind the ears 18 year old with no life experience. Telling a young guy that he’s saying something we’ve all heard a million times isn’t an attack

I said it’s a cope. That isn’t an attack, it’s a statement of fact. He’s said on multiple occasions in other threads that anyone who doesn’t jump on board with his ideas is “not truly blackpilled” when he is apparently a wet behind the ears 18 year old with no life experience. Telling a young guy that he’s saying something we’ve all heard a million times isn’t an attack
Yes, and he has a right to respond. Barcacel rarely bothers anyone outside of his threads. If you go out of your way to talk to him, then you shouldn't complain about this.

Yes, and he has a right to respond. Barcacel rarely bothers anyone outside of his threads. If you go out of your way to talk to him, then you shouldn't complain about this.
But it is a cope. You’ve admitted as much. So all I did was state a bald fact. His response was to insult people much older than him as being “not truly blackpilled” and being weak slaves for women. I’ve done nothing wrong here. Why do you keep complaining when it has nothing to do with you?

Why put up a thread if you don’t want feedback? Maybe he should join reddit if he wants an echo chamber of people who simply agree with him

But it is a cope. You’ve admitted as much. So all I did was state a bald fact. His response was to insult people much older than him as being “not truly blackpilled” and being weak slaves for women. I’ve done nothing wrong here. Why do you keep complaining when it has nothing to do with you?
Deep down you know you shouldn't be with them.

His response was to insult people much older than him as being “not truly blackpilled” and being weak slaves for women
And is he wrong? What difference does it make if you're an incel and don't want a relationship? You're just accepting your fate, which is arguably more blackpilled.