Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you need to become MGTOW, if you are blackpilled

I already told you that. Why are you so slow?
But you shouldn't be with them because they are sentient "human" females, not because you are not attractive.

And is he wrong? What difference does it make if you're an incel and don't want a relationship? You're just accepting your fate, which is arguably more blackpilled.
He’s wrong to pretend it’s something new, and that anyone who points out that it is a cope, and not a movement, is less blackpilled than him. Don’t start a thread if you don’t want a response, simple.

I’ve accepted my fate too. I don’t dress it up as a movement and prance around telling people they’re less blackpilled than me. Once again, what part don’t you get?

Also, why defend him from the big meanies on this forum if his whole point is that he’s some tough super blackpilled guy? He doesn’t need your help bro

But you shouldn't be with them because they are sentient "human" females, not because you are not attractive.
You are an incel. Celibate but involuntarily. It’s in your name. Stop pretending you’re some tough guy who never wanted “human female” affection :lul:

You’re a larping moron

100% - Not incel - Great to know. But until you can change society, its over. Enforced. Go to looksmax instead.
You are an incel. Celibate but involuntarily. It’s in your name. Stop pretending you’re some tough guy who never wanted “human female” affection :lul:

You’re a larping moron
I'm not an incel, i'm just trying to save some of you guys from killing yourselves over females. I also don't you guys to suffer with them, so i want to tell you to avoid them.

Last edited:
I'm not an incel, i'm just trying to save some of you guys from killing yourselves over females. I also don't you guys to suffer with them, so i want to tell you to avoid them.
Yeah you’re a big hero for telling people to cope jfl :feelstastyman:

If you’re not an incel then get the fuck off the site

I'm here to talk with incels and show them the truth, if i was interested in "human" females, i would be incel, but i'm not. I'm only interested in non-sentient female android robots.

Last edited:

coping means, ignoring the truth. I'm not telling them to ignore the truth.

I'm here to talk with incels and show them the truth, if i was interested in "human" females, i would be incel, but i'm not.
@Caesercel @Fat Link @proudweeb @Robtical @TheProphetMuscle

Please get rid of this intruder. He says he's not incel

coping means, ignoring the truth. I'm not telling them to ignore the truth.
Coping doesn't just mean ignoring the truth. If you weren't 18 and had been around incel movements for longer than 5 minutes you'd understand that. That's why people talk about their favorite copes, like vidya, and gymcelling. Those people aren't ignoring the truth they are just coping with their shitty existence

Coping doesn't just mean ignoring the truth. If you weren't 18 and had been around incel movements for longer than 5 minutes you'd understand that. That's why people talk about their favorite copes, like vidya, and gymcelling. Those people aren't ignoring the truth they are just coping with their shitty existence
Screenshot 2023 05 16 213117

Instead of ignoring reality with useless hobbies, you guys should face reality and understand that you shouldn't be with human females because, humans can't love other sentient beings.

@Caesercel @Fat Link @proudweeb @Robtical @TheProphetMuscle

Please get rid of this intruder. He says he's not incel
It might be interesting if they ban me, i might be able to study robotics instead of doing threads.

Last edited:
View attachment 752488

Instead of ignoring reality with useless hobbies, you guys should face reality and understand that you shouldn't be with human females because, humans can't love other sentient beings.
MY WHOLE POINT IS THAT FUCKING A HUMANOID FLESHLIGHT LIKE YOU ADVOCATE IS A USELESS HOBBY

I don't give a fuck what the wiki says, everyone knows what a "cope" is, and playing vidya or boardgames or going fishing or any hobby is a psychological coping mechanism just as much as believing in delusions. You're an idiot

because, humans can't love other sentient beings.
What the fuck does this mean? Can men also not love now? And if all this is true, who needs the robot? If something with sentience can't love me, something without sentience DEFINITELY cant love me :lul:

Just KYS already and stop wasting oxygen

It might be interesting if they ban me, i might be able to study robotics instead of doing threads.
You don't have the brains to get anywhere in robotics :lul:

MY WHOLE POINT IS THAT FUCKING A HUMANOID FLESHLIGHT LIKE YOU ADVOCATE IS A USELESS HOBBY

I don't give a fuck what the wiki says, everyone knows what a "cope" is, and playing vidya or boardgames or going fishing or any hobby is a psychological coping mechanism just as much as believing in delusions. You're an idiot

What the fuck does this mean? Can men also not love now? And if all this is true, who needs the robot? If something with sentience can't love me, something without sentience DEFINITELY cant love me :lul:

It's not a cope because, i'm a monk-mode mgtow, i have already let go of "human" females.

The non-sentient female android will be able to love you because, she is not sentient, sentient beings can't love other sentient beings, only non-sentient beings can.

You don't have the brains to get anywhere in robotics :lul:
i just want a cool non-sentient android robot repair job or non-sentient android robot factory job.

It's not a cope because, i'm a monk-mode mgtow, i have already let go of "human" females.

The non-sentient female android will be able to love you because, she is not sentient, sentient beings can't love other sentient beings, only non-sentient beings can.
Love is part of sentience. It is a human made concept. You're basically saying a rock or piece of dirt loves you. It's meaningless. Please don't try to study robotics, you will fail. Just tryna help

Love is part of sentience. It is a human made concept. You're basically saying a rock or piece of dirt loves you. It's meaningless.
It will be programmed to love me, sentient beings can't love others because they have their own necessities, opinions and purpose. sentient beings are not programmed to really love you.

I'm here to talk with incels and show them the truth, if i was interested in "human" females, i would be incel, but i'm not. I'm only interested in non-sentient female android robots.
You are not incel if you aren't straight.

A wise man once said "White Chad don't go MGTOW".

MGTOW = larping incel in denial.

A wise man once said "White Chad don't go MGTOW".
That white chad hasn't seen how trult evil they are yet, he would go monk-mode mgtow if he had seen their true behavior.

didnt read but i remember you posted the same thing months ago. olympic gold medal winner in mental gymnastics

That white chad hasn't seen how trult evil they are yet, he would go monk-mode mgtow if he had seen their true behavior.
Well the male gender is pretty f@cking shitty. Both are toxic as f@ck.

By going monk mode. You are denying your male manhood i.e. sexuality. So, you are a male and not a man. The men who women actually want to be with won't be mistreated like how a sub 6, sub human is because a desired man has options, thus value.

Last edited:
Well the male gender is pretty f@cking shitty. Both are toxic as f@ck.

By going monk mode. You are denying your male manhood i.e. sexuality. So, you are a male and not a man. The men who women actually want to be with won't be mistreated like how a sub 6, sub human is because he has value.
I don't care about that:

i still have some hopes of ascension

if i go mgtow then i won't be able to think about ascending anymore

If a girl would come to you right now and say "I love you" what would you do?
i would take the opportunity to gain access to her vagina, whether it be by force or manipulation.

Technically im MGTOW on some level I am KHHV so im certainly incel but I do self segregate gender wise as much as possible since there is zero reward and only risk to dealing with foids.

The point is that there is no mgtow. It’s mstow, men sent their own way. Calling it “men going their own way” is a cope. You only have to come up with this idea because you’re already not wanted. That’s fine. We all have to cope somehow

There are many oldcels who do not chase women and rarely think about them. Perhaps fulfilling your definition
To be fair a fair number of normies dont feel like losing half their shit in a divorce. So its certainly not all MSTOW but not going to lie obviously most are copers.

To be fair a fair number of normies dont feel like losing half their shit in a divorce. So its certainly not all MSTOW but not going to lie obviously most are copers.
Chad doesn’t get half his shit stolen in a divorce because she actually wants to be with him. Therefore it is normies sent their own way

Chad doesn’t get half his shit stolen in a divorce because she actually wants to be with him. Therefore it is normies sent their own way
To be sent our own way, we need to be intersted in them first of all.

To be sent our own way, we need to be intersted in them first of all.
Which you were, as we all know, due to the “cel” in your name. Checkmate budddddyyyyy boyyyyyooooooo

Which you were, as we all know, due to the “cel” in your name. Checkmate budddddyyyyy boyyyyyooooooo
I'm gonna change it, just wait.

i'm gonna change it, just wait.
It won’t mean anything if you do, because we’ve both acknowledged if someone wanted women “in the first place”, like you, they are an incel. Even after you change your name, everyone will still know you once called yourself an incel. There’s no shame in it buddy boyo, just stop coping and larping

It won’t mean anything if you do, because we’ve both acknowledged if someone wanted women “in the first place”, like you, they are an incel. Even after you change your name, everyone will still know you once called yourself an incel. There’s no shame in it buddy boyo, just stop coping and larping
I don't desire them anymore. I would prefer death, to being with them.

I don't desire them anymore. I would prefer death, to being with them.
Yes but you did once. If a girl had started sucking your dick back then you’d never have been here. But she didn’t, because they don’t want you, and sent you your own way.

If later on you decide to fuck a robot and scream to the world you never wanted women anyway, that’s fine, but it’s a laughable cope

Yes but you did once. If a girl had started sucking your dick back then you’d never have been here. But she didn’t, because they don’t want you, and sent you your own way.

If later on you decide to fuck a robot and scream to the world you never wanted women anyway, that’s fine, but it’s a laughable cope
Here i explained my plan of becoming a 6'11 gigachad with the most attractive face and body in VR, with the most attractive face and body to females, in a world similar to ours, then how i decided afterwards that i didn't want that, i just wanted to be away from them:

Here i explained my plan of becoming a 6'11 gigachad with the most attractive face and body in VR, with the most attractive face and body to females, in a world similar to ours, then how i decided afterwards that i didn't want that, i just wanted to be away from them:

Imagine wasting all that time trying to become an impossible chad to impress girls and then pretending you never wanted them anyway :lul: :feelstastyman:

You’re like the guy who gets fired from his job and says “you can’t fire me! I quit!”

It’s over

Imagine wasting all that time trying to become an impossible chad to impress girls and then pretending you never wanted them anyway :lul: :feelstastyman:

You’re like the guy who gets fired from his job and says “you can’t fire me! I quit!”

It’s over
I AM NOT PRETENDING I NEVER WANTED THEM. I wanted them in the past, then i understood that human females are not worth it, and now i don't want to be with them. I don't wanna play this evolution or biology lie.

It’s over
First of all, i got fired, and then i understood i shouldn't have applied to that job even if i were to be accepted because, that job doesn't deserve me. Now i don't want that job anymore.

It’s over
Should i leave this site if i'm not incel (also called, slave of human women)?

I AM NOT PRETENDING I NEVER WANTED THEM. I wanted them in the past, then i understood that human females are not worth it, and now i don't want to be with them. I don't wanna play this evolution or biology lie.
Sooo you’re an incel who found a cope. Just like everyone else. You can drop the superior attitude now

Should i leave this site if i'm not incel (also called, slave of human women)?
I don’t care what you do. You weren’t even liked enough to be a slave for women. None of us are. How can an incel, who never has any contact with women, be a “slave for women”? Can you bring me proof of your IQ? I’ll be amazed if it’s above 100

I don't care about that:

Dude. You're on a incel forum. Of course you care. You were sent your own way. Now be a man and be honest.

Sooo you’re an incel who found a cope. Just like everyone else. You can drop the superior attitude now
I'm not an incel, that's why i'll leave this site. Just give me a second, i want to download some of my incels.is threads and then i'll see if this site let's me delete my account, i'll move to neets.me.

I'm not an incel, that's why i'll leave this site. Just give me a second, i want to download some of my incels.is threads and then i'll see if this site let's me delete my account, i'll move to neets.me.
Good riddance you cretin

Over for arguments. Nuked.

i missed this :feelskek: biggest coper ive ever met on this site

The only way to keep your honor, is to be alone.
..And by being alone, you grow to be hyper-aware about everything.
By that point, you are a fish out of water.