Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You know your an incel when even old grandma's feel bad for you!

Coldone666

Coldone666

Major
★★
Girls my age wont talk to me or are hostile so the only attention I ever get is old people at my work.

One even asked if I wanted something to eat cause I'm so skinny (shitty genes)I look proana.

They basically disrespect me and treat me like some stray puppy dog.

My body looks like some prepubescent girl, combined with my ugly face and Autist behavior and it's no wonder no girl wants me. Being tall did nothing to help me.

Girls my age wont talk to me or are hostile so the only attention I ever get is old people at my work.

One even asked if I wanted something to eat cause I'm so skinny (shitty genes)I look proana.

They basically disrespect me and treat me like some stray puppy dog.

My body looks like some prepubescent girl, combined with my ugly face and Autist behavior and it's no wonder no girl wants me. Being tall did nothing to help me.
how tall are you?

I know my grandmother's feel sorry for me. How could they not?

how tall are you?

I'm super skinny and have an ugly long skinny horse face with overbite and bad teeth.

I'm seen 10 years old with more muscle mass then me, I look like slenderman.