Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You know something is wrong when you're sitting at the same place for HOURS

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
On days off that's the routine - Lacking basic life experience, otherwise it's just going to work and then doing the same thing.
This isn't living, I hope this could change, I'm still hopeful.

When this meme becomes a reality another meme should also become a reality:

It's not like we have other options OP , :feelsbadman:, we a forced to live this life forever.

When I'm on my computer and sitting at my desk it's like nothing else exists, my regrets, my self hatred and my worries all disappear. It's almost like I've found the perfect cope, sad thing is it all vanishes whenever I need to get up and get something, normally food/water. I know it's an unhealthy lifestyle but what other choices do I have?

The video has a missing final scene where the world government introduces UBI and Wojak ekes out a tenuous existence that consists of VR fapping and crying silently to himself before gracelessly expiring surrounded by Maghrebi nurses with unpronounceable names and no English.

When I'm on my computer and sitting at my desk it's like nothing else exists, my regrets, my self hatred and my worries all disappear. It's almost like I've found the perfect cope, sad thing is it all vanishes whenever I need to get up and get something, normally food/water. I know it's an unhealthy lifestyle but what other choices do I have?
Same.

You can gymcel at home, it has the same effect on mind plus a bonus for your body.

Same.

You can gymcel at home, it has the same effect on mind plus a bonus for your body.
I do simple stretches and I go for a walk once a week. I've been thinking about buying some weights and maybe start bulking up.

I do simple stretches and I go for a walk once a week. I've been thinking about buying some weights and maybe start bulking up.
Try first to use your body weight in versatile natural exercizes (pull up and variants, push up and variants, etc ... ).

I made the mistake to focus on external weights first and I just hurted my articulations, because my grip and tendons weren't strong enough despite my muscle growth. And it hurted my gains because I had to rest after that.

A good grip is the key to a sane progress when you're a total beginner.

Try first to use your body weight in versatile natural exercizes (pull up and variants, push up and variants, etc ... ).

I made the mistake to focus on external weights first and I just hurted my articulations, because my grip and tendons weren't strong enough despite my muscle growth. And it hurted my gains because I had to rest after that.

A good grip is the key to a sane progress when you're a total beginner.
Thanks for the advice man :feelsokman:

I'm in need of developing some upper body strength so I'll be focusing more on building that up

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back