Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You don't exist when you're a lonely incel

lennox

lennox

Ticking time bomb
This post builds upon the ideas shared by @fantasycel in his post Life feels like a dream when you experience it alone.

When you are alone you live in a your own world apart from everybody else's. If nobody else can hear or see what you've been doing, it's as you've ceased to exist. There would be no significant record of yourself except of my birth and death. I have nothing to leave behind. And it is because you are alone the life you live doesn't matter.

Time goes by quickly because your days keep repeating. You make your own memories and plans. But you are not really living in the moment. What you are doing doesn't matter. You don't have shared experiences. No one is thinking about you. And no one associates with you because you do not matter. I am disconnected from the world. If I were to disappear, few things may change at all. I am already gone.

Last edited:
If you want to be remember, then carve you're name into a statue of yourself even then it'll only last a few thousand years

If you want to be remember, then carve you're name into a statue of yourself even then it'll only last a few thousand years
That would just be a name and statue, I need to exist as a memory in a shared romantic experience with somebody else. I may never achieve that as an incel, and I will remain as nothing

You only exist when your existence is acknowledged by others. That's how normalfags operate.

That would just be a name and statue, I need to exist as a memory in a shared romantic experience with somebody else. I may never achieve that as an incel, and I will remain as nothing
Better get carving... Ain't no one else go do it...

You only exist when your existence is acknowledged by others. That's how normalfags operate.
It's true though, everything I do, from my own survival to my entertainment, is for nothing and leads to nothing in the end

Very relatable. I haven't even had one friend in 5 years. My parents are my closest people, and they are getting old and don't do much anymore. When it's just me coping and making it through each day in loneliness, I don't even feel like I'm really alive. I often feel like I'm half dead or something. When I think way back to my early childhood when I had friends and my parents did more stuff, there are lots of good memories. For the last 5 years, there are hardly any worthwhile memories, and that's a bit unsettling. Even my own brain subconsciously knows that my existence is meaningless, so it doesn't even bother recording memories because there is nothing worth remembering.

Very relatable. I haven't even had one friend in 5 years. My parents are my closest people, and they are getting old and don't do much anymore. When it's just me coping and making it through each day in loneliness, I don't even feel like I'm really alive. I often feel like I'm half dead or something. When I think way back to my early childhood when I had friends and my parents did more stuff, there are lots of good memories. For the last 5 years, there are hardly any worthwhile memories, and that's a bit unsettling. Even my own brain subconsciously knows that my existence is meaningless, so it doesn't even bother recording memories because there is nothing worth remembering.
Can very much relate to that, maybe this is the reason I was always bad at telling stories like other people do

Can very much relate to that, maybe this is the reason I was always bad at telling stories like other people do
Could be. I struggle to talk about anything but my main interest which is cars. I don't have many memories of doing stuff with other people like normies do, so I can't tell stories about it. I could talk for hours about car stuff when there is someone to listen though.

It is a feeling you can’t properly express, to be alone. Knowing it’s just you, and the only people who have any slight care about you are your parents at maximum. To be rejected, ignored and just see an empty road in front of you.

It's true though, it's like the scene in The End of Evangelion where Shinji builds the sandcastle and at first he's really happy about it but when he realizes he's completely alone he starts to cry and tears it down. I think about that scene a lot, it's some brutal shit.
We are social creatures and our life is meant to be shared with others, if you can find happiness being by yourself then good for you but it's just not obtainable for 99.99% of people.

It's true though, it's like the scene in The End of Evangelion where Shinji builds the sandcastle and at first he's really happy about it but when he realizes he's completely alone he starts to cry and tears it down. I think about that scene a lot, it's some brutal shit.
We are social creatures and our life is meant to be shared with others, if you can find happiness being by yourself then good for you but it's just not obtainable for 99.99% of people.
I think even most non NT people will struggle to find happiness by themselves completely

Inceltrait: You die in your apartment and the only one checking on you is pest control.