Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You have to allow freedom of speech

gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Life is but a dream
-
Being an incel,I know that lookism exists. However, this doesn’t mean I ignore counter evidence. Humans have different experiences, some good and some bad. If what I know is the truth, who cares what my enemies have to say. I have a lifetime of evidence and studies to back up what I say. If what im saying is the truth, no amount of counter evidence will change my mind; since I know what i’m saying is true. This got me to thinking. Why do fellow incels get so mad when disingenuous or fakecels make threads countering what I say? If what you’re saying is completely true to you, why get so jaded when counter evidence is given? Ofc people don’t agree 100% of the time, and when counter evidence is given ( especially Studies) why do I get so jaded?incels have to allow differing opinions, if you don’t, you’re just giving more ammo to your enemies. Ofc im not saying let foids join the forum( however, people should be allowed to voice their opinions.)

Last edited:
Tell this to reddit.
and post Blackpill or media if you have any.

Its complicated, on one hand everyone who heavily disagree is often attacked and banned as possible infiltrators and site becomes somewhat of a hivemind, on the other hand if bluepilled talk was largely accepted this place would be filled with redditor infiltrators arguing and trying to debate and change our mind, there are other places for that

Its complicated, on one hand everyone who heavily disagree is often attacked and banned as possible infiltrators and site becomes somewhat of a hivemind, on the other hand if bluepilled talk was largely accepted this place would be filled with redditor infiltrators arguing and trying to debate and change our mind, there are other places for that
Truth will always win.

Why do fellow incels get so mad when disingenuous or fakecels make threads countering what I say?
I don't get mad. I just think they should fuck off since this is not a forum for them. If they serve bluepilled arguments in discussion then they can fuck off back to Reddit as literally whole Internet is a place bar this shitty forum. Most of the times the arguments are so low IQ it's just easier and better for everybody to just yeet that inidivdual.
Truth will always win.
Lmao no.

I don't get mad. I just think they should fuck off since this is not a forum for them. If they serve bluepilled arguments in discussion then they can fuck off back to Reddit as literally whole Internet is a place bar this shitty forum. Most of the times the arguments are so low IQ it's just easier and better for everybody to just yeet that inidivdual.

Lmao no.
“My opp always brings up this argument with proof, maybe I should look more into it.”

It sounds as though you have an opinion or viewpoint you'd like to share, but are afraid to voice it for fear of being castigated by the forum. That's the entire purpose of a forum. Whether or not others will heavily criticize you remains to be seen.

It sounds as though you have an opinion or viewpoint you'd like to share, but are afraid to voice it for fear of being castigated by the forum. That's the entire purpose of a forum. Whether others will heavily criticize you remains to be seen.
It’s just been stated.

It’s just been stated.
I meant another one. Your OP read like it was preamble to soften us up for some controversial opinion you were ready to drop on us.

I meant another one. Your OP read like it was preamble to soften us up for some controversial opinion you were ready to drop on us.
Not at all. I was just wondering why some incels get so upset when counter-evidence to their pov is given.

Freedom of speech isn't real, nonetheless we have to protest censorship. It only benefits the failing liberal establishment.

Hypothetically if we ever obtain power I see no issues with using censorship against them though.

censorship exists in any society it's a question of not letting enemies proliferate

We have to differentiate ourselves from our enemies ( not only from ideology .) Is what you’re saying true or not?

Last edited:
If you don't believe in the black pill, why would you even waste time rotting here?

Do you want to have a genuine dialogue or not?
Yes, but I'm not even sure if you're addressing me in that reply. You seemed to be talking to no one.
No quotes, no @s..

However, this doesn’t mean I ignore counter evidence.
i have yet to see that
who cares what my enemies have to say.
yeah why should i allow them here, their opinion is worthless and they aren't worth anyone's time.
Why do fellow incels get so mad when disingenuous or fakecels make threads countering what I say? If what you’re saying is completely true to you, why get so jaded when counter evidence is given?
''counter evidence'' lol it's nothing but retarded cherrypicking and empthy assumptions and platitudes. maybe we don't like to see retard content akin to spam? maybe we have forum standard? maybe it's against the rules?
incels have to allow differing opinions,
just allow retards to poz the forum brooo :soy::soy::soy:
if you don’t, you’re just giving more ammo to your enemies.
this is an empthy platitude. i don't get any benefit from being a cuck allowing retards in my blackpilled forum, in fact, i get the opposite of a benefit.

If you don't believe in the black pill, why would you even waste time rotting here?
The blackpill is graining ground whether you like it or not.
i have yet to see that

yeah why should i allow them here, their opinion is worthless and they aren't worth anyone's time.

''counter evidence'' lol it's nothing but retarded cherrypicking and empthy assumptions and platitudes. maybe we don't like to see retard content akin to spam? maybe we have forum standard? maybe it's against the rules?

this is an empthy platitude. i don't get any benefit from being a cuck allowing retards in my blackpilled forum, in fact, i get the opposite of a benefit.
Get used to the trolling then.
i have yet to see that

Last edited:
Yes for example i know a foid who admitted openly to be strongly aroused by either rich guys or dark triad guys no matter the looks and you can be sure she wasn't virtue signaling because she basically said she goes for money and bad guys not for nice, lovely, women respecters or bs like that

Yes for example i know a foid who admitted openly to be strongly aroused by either rich guys or dark triad guys no matter the looks and you can be sure she wasn't virtue signaling because she basically said she goes for money and bad guys not for nice, lovely, women respecters or bs like that
Idk why this is so difficult for incels to understand.

Reddit is heavily biased towards the left, we all know where they’re at.
tbh all they do is manipulate public opinion. this forum is adequately free from any bluepill insanity.

@AAAAAAAAAAAcel punching the air rn

Rip history.
Rip history what ?
The elite always hide things that we will never know and the very few things we have information about was due to their incompetence and bad luck.
I bet you are one of those guys that belive in "lie has short legs" and all that shit.
Open this forum and let niggers give their anecdotal evidence and make this place fall due to trolls and infiltrators from reddit ?
I guess not.
We are the truth, otherwise we wouldnt be rotting in here, you need to make this talk with reddit, anyone who disagrees with us should get banned on sight if dont have strong evidence to backup (which no one ever does).
Blackpill holds the truth, the rest is just fake evidence and outliers.

Because if everyone believe in bluepilled shit, they will gashlight us, believe that women's preference allign with morality, no change will happen and etc.

Also, blackpill is not that easy for some people to accept, so they will just deny it as much as possible to keep their hopes alive (therefore truth will not prevail)

Mostly currect, BUT:

We don't have to guarantee freedom of speech because WE are a platform FOR and BY blackpilled incels, unlike mainstream so(y)cial media we don't say that we are there for everyone and want to allow free discussion between all individuals only to then selectively shoah and present what suits us, from the start to the end we say what is our intention and we remain loyal to that purpose and to that purpose alone.

Try going to a Nazi forum and then posting bolshevist shit or try to go a Tankie forum and talk about libertarianism and the latest theories by Adam Smith or try to go to a forum for fish enthusiasts and then talk only about guinea pigs, just fucking laugh you would be banned on sight, specialized forums never said that they were representative of the wider public (unlike Plebbit or Twiddish or Faceberg).

It's only immoral to banhammer if you say that you want free discussion but then manipulate/direct it to your favour while claiming to represent the public, because you manipulate people via this by showing them a completely different social climate than the one that actually exists. If you however say what you want outwards then people know already that there might be something skewed/biased about it.

If these platforms called themselves LiberalSows.com for example there would be nothing reprehensible if they only allowed one opinion, but no they claim that they represent everyone and want free speech only to then shoah the hell out of everything right of the democrats (or better: demon rats).

Last edited: