Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids will lie to you if they don’t like you

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★
If a foid does not like you there is a chance her excuse for getting out of any social interaction with you will be based on a lie. For example foids lie about having boyfriends to guys they don’t like they don’t say the I have a boyfriend lie when it’s a Chad trying to chat to them. My next example is the” I gotta go excuse “ they don’t have to go anywhere when they say that they’re just saying that to get out of taking to guys they don’t like. This foid said she did not have a number when I asked for her number

don’t say the I have a boyfriend lie when it’s a Chad trying to chat to them
Because they're ready to cheat on their normie bf with more attractive male.

Well duh, foids lie all the time especially when face to face with a sub5 man

Well duh, foids lie all the time especially when face to face with a sub5 man
Sometimes people lie to keep themselves safe the horn effect is an extremely black pilled effect that many sub 5 guys will experience. Foids are more likely to feel unsafe around a sub5 guy trying to flirt so how fast they are to come up with a lie to get out of the interaction just speaks volumes about how much the black pill theory gets proved when a sub5 guy try’s to flirt

Because they're ready to cheat on their normie bf with more attractive male.
The halo effect benefits chads. When a foid lies about not having a boyfriend and cheats she believes the lie will benefit her so she can have a good experience with a Chad.