Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I’m not sure if this has been talked about yet but what are you guys thoughts on the “alone with male or bear” debate

SupremeSaint

SupremeSaint

Officer
★★★
A quick summary of it is foids saying they would rather be alone with a bear then a male (sub 5 most likely teehee) I personally don’t care because I know what makes them cheer:chad:. However it’s mass self inflected hysteria. What are your thoughts on this.

They are scared of us sub5 men, they would be fine in the woods with Chad

They obviously don't believe that they would be safer alone with a bear or maybe toilets are much more delusional than I thought they were

foids are so fucking dumb

A quick summary of it is foids saying they would rather be alone with a bear then a male (sub 5 most likely teehee) I personally don’t care because I know what makes them cheer:chad:. However it’s mass self inflected hysteria. What are your thoughts on this.
Funny to point and laugh at them, not worth engaging any on why they'd rather have a 300 pound apex predator compared to a random man who doesn't give a shit about them

They obviously don't believe that they would be safer alone with a bear or maybe toilets are much more delusional than I thought they were
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
GMhmsZ2aoAA_cc4

I don't understand why are they blaming me. I'd never hurt any of them uwu

Foids would rather have sex with animals than with actual human males, its fucking ridiculous

To me this looks like just another random man-hating internet campaign if i've ever seen one. Didn't know it was such a big thing.

Last edited:
Too me this looks like just another random man-hating internet campaign if i've ever seen one. Didn't know it was such a big thing.
Mass hysteria just proves my the point that they can’t think logically

The women who say they would rather be in a forest with a bear rather then a man are pretty ridiculous imo.

Why dont they just goto russia? Plenty of bears there.

Just another manifestation of the dogpill (bearpill in this case), one of the most brutal faces of the blackpill

By all means let them, if even Grizzly Man, who studied and lived with these creatures for years, ended up eaten, their fate is easy to predict.