Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is with the notion on this forum that there are a lot of fakecels?

fantasycel

fantasycel

Recruit
★★★★
Why would someone who is not an incel visit and post in it? Would that make them worse than us, they have what we don’t yet they are still pretending to not have it. I just don’t understand why a fakecel would visit, or even know about this forum.

Lots of people here are jealous of me because ive had sex with over 300 women, own a house and am happily married with 5 loving children and 3 grandchildren

Its just jealousy

They are bored and want to mock us and assert their superior genetics

Why would someone who is not an incel visit and post in it? Would that make them worse than us, they have what we don’t yet they are still pretending to not have it. I just don’t understand why a fakecel would visit, or even know about this forum.
I fucked over a billion women in the sperm phase,I was a mogger.

They want to feel better about themselves by making fun of incels

I'd say a portion of them are attracted to the fact that this forum is very unfiltered and you can kinda say whatever, even the things that are considered offensive on other sites

I'd say a portion of them are attracted to the fact that this forum is very unfiltered and you can kinda whatever, even the things that are offensive on other sites

This forum has more sex havers than cucktears
JFL at how much they are coping about "mah personality"
full

Incel is "popular" now

Sexhavers see us as zoo freaks

nobodies getting pussy, but some people feel they have a better reason for not getting pussy.

cause sex still not everything in life while some can get it they might still have shit life so they come here to feel better about themselves basically 'oh look at those incel at least im better than them!!'. cope comes in many form

The reason a lot of people are here is because it's one of the few places left on the Internet that allows free male speech. I've seen many users here claiming to have stats that mog majority of the population, and I've seen many trusted users' faces here and they turned out to be all normie-tier.

fakecels are considered losers because they are below chad but because they are normies they are one step above incels.
they have the same dna as the loser foid whales who because they are rejected by chad say all men are equal.

loser normies are the worst

Blackface incel edition

There are fakecels living in my walls

The average age of active users accounts is about one calendar year; i'd assume alot of guys who are bored and want to have some fun just shooting the shit online