Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You have no idea what you're missing

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
European youths nowadays are even more sexually and morally liberated than common knowledge accepts. The trick is, it all happens in very particular circumstances that are completely closed off to outsiders (as it should be). This isn't even discussed on social networks or text messages, hence the impression it doesn't exist.

Last edited:
I actually admire how well they can disguise it,when you see them at study/work they all act disciplined,serious and pure even though last weekend they all fell to the floor of so much drinking, drugs, fucking and degeneracy.The way they switch their brain to complete opposites with ease is plausible.

I laugh everytime at the NPC memes because you really have to be a fucking robot to act like nothing has happened,or maybe they are just very used to it.

lmao i was right. walecum back fagit

I actually admire how well they can disguise it,when you see them at study/work they all act disciplined,serious and pure even though last weekend they all fell to the floor of so much drinking, drugs, fucking and degeneracy.The way they switch their brain to complete opposites with ease is plausible.
I would add that the smartest, most hard-working are, in private, the most sexually and morally liberal, with the two never conflicting (in some respect, "degeneracy" even feeds scholarly success by providing much-needed psychological relaxation in a timely manner). This is why those who want to restrict morality cannot succeed: bosses, university teachers, doctors, actors, movie directors, businessmen, bankers, journalists are those who drank their fill of "degeneracy" in youth and kept only happy memories from it. Only the losers, in all areas, want to restrict things.

Last edited:
European youths nowadays are even more sexually and morally liberated than common knowledge accepts. The trick is, it all happens in very particular circumstances that are completely closed off to outsiders. This isn't even discussed on social networks or text messages, hence the impression it doesn't exist.
Werent you ascending right now?

Werent you ascending right now?
I had put "ascending" in square quotes. I'm ascending in a particular domain, not in those that truly matter. I'm obviously still a virgin.

tfw not european
Shi

i preferred your old avi. it had a halo of insight and wisdom. the new one looks very low trust and stuck up.

Give more details of what you've seen.

Are you bipolar or something.

I've more heard than seen. Recollections of past acts, notably when they were in high school.
But which acts? Also, in that party you were in, did someone fuck with anyone? Did they lock themseves in a room or what?

But which acts? Also, in that party you were in, did someone fuck with anyone? Did they lock themseves in a room or what?
Group sex, casual sex, weird sexual experimentations.

They didn't have sex in front of me, but it was implied on many occasions that polyamory wasn't foreign to them. I also saw several troubling things, such as girls removing their underwear or clothing to feel "more at ease", and hugging boys in that state.

Group sex, casual sex, weird sexual experimentations.

They didn't have sex in front of me, but it was implied on many occasions that polyamory wasn't foreign to them. I also saw several troubling things, such as girls removing their underwear or clothing to feel "more at ease", and hugging boys in that state.
Did you get to see them naked?

This is disgusting.

I wonder how long ill able to cope :feelsrope:

They didn't have sex in front of me, but it was implied on many occasions that polyamory wasn't foreign to them.
Please don't ascend in the cuck style

Welp that was quick.
Synopsis only losers and those who don't have want to restrict the lives of others.

Okay, but backed by what?
Social and sexual degeneracy is the root cause of the existence of incels. Why shouldn't i be disgusted, knowing of it's effects?

stop putting attractive males in your avi to get high iq post halo you fucking jew

The trick is, it all happens in very particular circumstances that are completely closed off to outsiders
Are you referring to that secret sex society

stop putting attractive males in your avi to get high iq post halo you fucking jew
He is a rich kike, top fucking kek.
Thanks for exposing the JEW.

Are you referring to that secret sex society
Actually it is not a secret to everyone. Only incels are ignorant about it. Your "friends" keep secrets from you and talk about their sexual experiences when you are absent. If people shared their secret sex lifestyle with incesl many more of us would have gone ER. I picked up on this quite fast while in HS. JFL if you think you can have true normie friends as an incel.

Social and sexual degeneracy is the root cause of the existence of incels. Why shouldn't i be disgusted, knowing of it's effects?
Absurd. The root cause is physical ugliness

o hoho look who’s back

Absurd. The root cause is physical ugliness
A strong monogamist patriarchy would eliminate inceldom almost completely. Also, eliminating physically ugly males wouldn't eliminate inceldom in a socially liberated society.

Actually it is not a secret to everyone. Only incels are ignorant about it. Your "friends" keep secrets from you and talk about their sexual experiences when you are absent. If people shared their secret sex lifestyle with incesl many more of us would have gone ER. I picked up on this quite fast while in HS. JFL if you think you can have true normie friends as an incel.
Jfl @ the idea of me having friends. But yeah I know of the sexual experience of my former “friends”. Shit I know the sexual experiences of complete strangers because for some reason everyone feels the need to brag about whatever slut they happen to be dating at the time before or the amount of ons they had, it’s infuriating

Jfl @ the idea of me having friends. But yeah I know of the sexual experience of my former “friends”. Shit I know the sexual experiences of complete strangers because for some reason everyone feels the need to brag about whatever slut they happen to be dating at the time before or the amount of ons they had, it’s infuriating
That's only scratching the surface. It is insane how much the keep secret from you.

That's only scratching the surface. It is insane how much the keep secret from you.
I held things back for the sake of time trust me I have a lot of stories, I even wanted to make threads on some of them. I had the foresight to reframe from doing that however, as my threads get few replies and most would skim the story and simply accuse me of being a fakecel

A strong monogamist patriarchy would eliminate inceldom almost completely.
And make a lot of people unhappy
Also, eliminating physically ugly males wouldn't eliminate inceldom in a socially liberated society.
It would greatly curtail it, knowing that humans are naturally monogamous.

And make a lot of people unhappy
The sexual revolution also made lots of people unhappy but nobody seems to care about that.
Also, were people unhappy in the 50s?

Why are you back so fast? Attention seeking fag.

Are you a troll OP? wdf is wrong with you?