Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You have no idea what you're missing

The sexual revolution also made lots of people unhappy but nobody seems to care about that.
Also, were people unhappy in the 50s?
A lot more unhappy, yes.

The sexual revolution sacrificed ugly people for the greater good

> Guests: 122
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

"rules for the pussy palace"

Lmao @ this thread. Only Fontaine at incels.is can get these types of reactions.

knowing that humans are naturally monogamous
That's debateable. Humans are naturally serial monogamists, women naturally hypergamous, and men naturally hypogamous. The core problem would be still here.
That's true for any time period. But certain social problems (at least for whites) weren't as widespread as they are now. This includes inceldom.
That's matter of opinion. As i told you, this is based on my morals.
Lmao @ this thread. Only Fontaine at incels.is can get these types of reactions.
He's the best troll here.

Last edited:
I would add that the smartest, most hard-working are, in private, the most sexually and morally liberal, with the two never conflicting (in some respect, "degeneracy" even feeds scholarly success by providing much-needed psychological relaxation in a timely manner). This is why those who want to restrict morality cannot succeed: bosses, university teachers, doctors, actors, movie directors, businessmen, bankers, journalists are those who drank their fill of "degeneracy" in youth and kept only happy memories from it. Only the losers, in all areas, want to restrict things.
Bingo
'Degeneracy' makes people relaxed and psychologically fit to succeed.

A lot more unhappy, yes.

I don't see how not rewarding work ethic and promoting degeneracy will improve the human race in any way. We are returning to caveman days.
Also not all females deserve to reproduce by eugenics standards.

Are you schizophrenic? why do you change opinions all the time?

1551.jpg

And they didn't believe me when I said 1/3 of foids nowadays today have threesomes.