Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over As a subhuman shortcel you have NO IDEA what you're missing out

ldarshortcel

ldarshortcel

Officer
★★★★
As a shortcel, you're used to being heightmogged your entire life in the most brutal ways, so you usually don't even recognize it.
Your own subhumanity has been imprinted into your brain. Anyway, recently I was outside doing my incel walk and I came across another person who's even shorter than me (I'm between 5'3 and 5'4 in a country where 6'0 is average for zoomer males). We just passed each other, but it was strange and amazing at the same. A totally new feeling, being TALLER than someone.
As a shortcel you LITERALLY don't know what you're missing out.
The most brutal thing that my first instinctive thought was, wow he's short and not in a positive way. Even shortcels think other shortcels are unnormal because we're only ever around taller people and think of them as normal. On an instinctive level, we don't really recognize ourselves as short even though we are.
Such short glimpses into the normie world are always solid suifuel.
If you could live one week as a chad, the experience would be so brutal that you'd kill yourself after that.

I used to be taller than my peers until I was 13

I used to height mog and was a tall fag, but unfortunately I stopped growing and watched everyone grow taller than me

Now I am the same height now as I was when I was 13

I used to height mog and was a tall fag, but unfortunately I stopped growing and watched everyone grow taller than me

How much tall are you?

Yeah, seeing men at like 5'6" or 5'7" makes me feel kinda bad for them. The way they look at me is odd. It's sad. It's kinda like the way you see a small dog act around a big dog. Life is unfair.

I’m not a manlet but I’m ogre maxxed so foids are afraid of me

This is legit same with me. I pretty much heightmogged everyone in middle school and then in highschool tons of people grew and I maybe grew an inch more LOL.

Same. 5'7" subhuman here.

Yeah, seeing men at like 5'6" or 5'7" makes me feel kinda bad for them. The way they look at me is odd. It's sad. It's kinda like the way you see a small dog act around a big dog. Life is unfair.
Damn :incel:

Way too brutal :feelsrope:

when I was in middle school, there was this short foid who used to make fun of a guy who’s shorter her. Eventually he grew taller than her but was still short

Everytime the "Feet" gets mentioned i have to google the conversion to CM.

Fuck Imperial stuff

I don't really care about heightmogging people but it is sad that we'll never get a gf because of leg bone. That's a blackpill that's not easy to swallow.