Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You die of chad-19 tomorrow. What do you wanna be reincarnated as?

Which of these are you hoping to return as

• Poor Gigachad

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Wealthmaxxed Jew with average looks

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • Gigastacy

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Something else (specify)

Votes: 17 22.1%

• Total voters
Poland's Nationalism Threatens Europe's Values, and Cohesion - The New York  Times

This is the house you're raised in
the one in the middle? :feelscomfy:

You are a guy who wants to be a foid, therefore you are a tranny. You can't understand simple statements and I'm the low IQ one here? :feelskek:

Yes, he does escapes, just look at meeks. Chad have it as good as women and even better, and I prefer to remain incel than to be a foid, JFL at choosing to be a retard self destructive being.

No, women are still willing to date nazi chads, and normie men don't raise their voices to gigachads, because they know they are being mogged to death
You have one of the most subhuman IQs ive seen on this forum

A tranny is someone with a mental disorder who actively calls themselves a foid. They dont simply "want to be a foid" in reincarnation. They are actively making it happen. This is common logic that you obviously lack.

Bringing up Meeks is fucking retarded. This is just defending my point further. Meeks went to prison for several years, had an over million dollar bail, and his crimes weren't even serious at all. He did virtually nothing. A gigastacy would never even get in that position. Fucking subhuman bluepilled cuck, gigastacies wouldn't even have a court trial. You didnt defend any of your points and "muh i prefer to remain incel than foid" doesn't prove anything to your position

No one said women aren't willing to date nazi chads dumbfuck. The difference is that a Nazi male would still be shun by society - they would not get any jobs and would get spit on the streets because of niggers and other soy men. A Nazi female wouldn't. A Nazi female would be seen as a regular female.

"Normie men wouldnt raise their voices to gigachads" youre also fucking stupid. Normie men love to show women how caring they are of others, and would love to try to mog a Nazi gigachad. Famous gymcel men like Bradley Martyn, Thorr Burjunson and arnold scharzenegger made a name for themselves from how they "muh use their strength to protect women". A Nazi gigachad would be a target by them for them to show how "muh manly and protective they are"

Fucking retarded bluepilled cuck

You have one of the most subhuman IQs ive seen on this forum

A tranny is someone with a mental disorder who actively calls themselves a foid. They dont simply "want to be a foid" in reincarnation. They are actively making it happen. This is common logic that you obviously lack.

Bringing up Meeks is fucking retarded. This is just defending my point further. Meeks went to prison for several years, had an over million dollar bail, and his crimes weren't even serious at all. He did virtually nothing. A gigastacy would never even get in that position. Fucking subhuman bluepilled cuck, gigastacies wouldn't even have a court trial. You didnt defend any of your points and "muh i prefer to remain incel than foid" doesn't prove anything to your position

No one said women aren't willing to date nazi chads dumbfuck. The difference is that a Nazi male would still be shun by society - they would not get any jobs and would get spit on the streets because of niggers and other soy men. A Nazi female wouldn't. A Nazi female would be seen as a regular female.

"Normie men wouldnt raise their voices to gigachads" youre also fucking stupid. Normie men love to show men how caring they are of others, and would love to try to mog a Nazi gigachad. Famous gymcel men like Bradley Martyn, Thorr Burjunson and arnold scharzenegger made a name for themselves from how they "muh use their strength to protect women". A Nazi gigachad would be a target by them for them to show how "muh manly and protective they are"

Fucking retarded bluepilled cuck
If you want to live a life as a woman in any circumstances, you are a tranny, just get out of the closet.

He was punished before his looks got exposed.

Nazi foids lose their jobs too, there are multiple cases of racism where the foid lose her job: https://esportes.r7.com/futebol/fot...aco-mudou-a-aparencia-e-vive-exilada-07032015

She called a goalkeeper a monkey, she lost her job and people burnt her house. You seem to use any retard excuse to hide your inner desire to be a foid.

No, they wouldn't, when the guy recognizes he is mogged, he just shut down.

Would you want to be a foid to escape inceldom? If so, then you are a tranny.

Yes every guy prefer to be incel than to be a lowtard human being with a hole between the legs

Last edited:
If you want to live a life as a woman in any circumstances, you are a tranny, just get out of the closet.

He was punished before his looks got exposed.

Nazi foids lose their jobs too, there are multiple cases of racism where the foid lose her job:
https://esportes.r7.com/futebol/fot...aco-mudou-a-aparencia-e-vive-exilada-07032015

She called a goalkeeper a monkey, she lost her job and people burnt her house. You seem to use any retard excuse to hide your inner desire to be a foid.

No, they wouldn't, when the guy recognizes he is mogged, he just shut down
Would you want to be a foid to escape inceldom? If so, then you are a tranny.

Yes every guy prefer to be incel than to be a lowtard human being with a hole between the legs

Lmao, this was a retarded response. i guess you just agree you have subhuman iq.

You don't know what a tranny is again as I said, re-read what I said. Tranny = transgender which is someones whos identity is different from their sex. This is where the mental disorder comes from. They call themselves a female when theyre a man, or man when theyre a female. Its a reference to their present state of being rather than a potential desire. Jfl dumbfuck. A tranny doesn't just want to be a foid. They BELIEVE they're a foid no matter what. Preferring to be a foid in reincarnation =/= transgender. Subhuman logical reasoning.

"He was punished before his looks got exposed."

Jfl this was the biggest low IQ take you made - i'm surprised you can use the internet. If your looks have to be exposed publicly in order to obtain a benefit from them, then you don't have it that easy. A gigastacy wouldn't need their looks to be exposed publicly. The police would look at her and then want to suck her tits and let her go. Meanwhile with Meeks, as you concede, he had to go through all this exposing bullshit in order to be successful. Jfl, thanks for defending my point. in the future, I'll use this when I talk to other subhumans like you

Your mexican article is also fucking stupid. I have no reason to believe this defends any general claim. If you want actual evidence, look at the criminal sentencing rate for women vs men in the US. Women have half as much criminal sentences as men do, almost never enter death row even when they murder, their prisons are taken care and protected much more than men, women rarely get murdered, men are more likely to lose their jobs than women, it goes on and on. Then think of life for a gigastacy American bitch, probably blonde blue eyes. You will forever cope but your life will never be as good as that things.

And again, you fucking dumbass, you just restated what you said without refuting what I said. I don't know how to break it down for your subhuman IQ. Men love to fight, even those who are stronger than them. With the growing rise of gymcels, men want to prove themselves as superior to other men. Fighting Nazi men would be a great way for them to show that. Look up Bradley Martyn, Thor Bjorrson, Arnold Schwarzenger - and how normie men idealize these cucks. When normie men get a chance to prove to women that they are strong, they take it. This is what these men do and this is why there's this whole "muh strong men respect women" culture going on.

Last comment means nothing. If "every guy" is as low iq as you I don't give a fuck, jfl

In the end, youre one of the most fucking dumbass people ive had a conversation with jfl. This was a waste of my time. Keep fucking barking, this cuckish world is made for women, and your 75 IQ will never comprehend that :feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Lmao, this was a retarded response. i guess you just agree you have subhuman iq.

You don't know what a tranny is again as I said, re-read what I said. Tranny = transgender which is someones whos identity is different from their sex. This is where the mental disorder comes from. They call themselves a female when theyre a man, or man when theyre a female. Its a reference to their present state of being rather than a potential desire. Jfl dumbfuck. A tranny doesn't want to be a foid. They BELIEVE they're a foid no matter what. Preferring to be a foid in reincarnation =/= wanting to be a foid. Subhuman logical reasoning.

"He was punished before his looks got exposed."

Jfl this was the biggest low IQ take you made - i'm surprised you can use the internet. If your looks have to be exposed publicly in order to obtain a benefit from them, then you don't have it that easy. A gigastacy wouldn't need their looks to be exposed publicly. The police would look at her and then want to suck her tits and let her go. Meanwhile with Meeks, as you concede, he had to go through all this exposing bullshit in order to be successful. Jfl, thanks for defending my point. in the future, I'll use this when I talk to other subhumans like you

Your mexican article is also fucking stupid. I have no reason to believe this defends any general claim. If you want actual evidence, look at the criminal sentencing rate for women vs men in the US. Women have half as much criminal sentences as men do, almost never enter death row even when they murder, their prisons are taken care and protected much more than men, women rarely get murdered, men are more likely to lose their jobs than women, it goes on and on. Then think of life for a gigastacy American bitch, probably blonde blue eyes. You will forever cope but your life will never be as good as that things.

And again, you fucking dumbass, you just restated what you said without refuting what I said. I don't know how to break it down for your subhuman IQ. Men love to fight, even those who are stronger than them. With the growing rise of gymcels, men want to prove themselves as superior to other men. Fighting Nazi men would be a great way for them to show that. Look up Bradley Martyn, Thor Bjorrson, Arnold Schwarzenger - and how normie men idealize these cucks. When normie men get a chance to prove to women that they are strong, they take it. This is what these men do and this is why there's this whole "muh strong men respect women" culture going on.

Last comment means nothing. If "every guy" is as low iq as you I don't give a fuck, jfl

In the end, youre one of the most fucking dumbass people ive had a conversation with jfl. This was a waste of my time. Keep fucking barking, this cuckish world is made for women, and your 75 IQ will never comprehend that :feelskek::feelskek:
And you would let guys suck your tits? :dafuckfeels: This gets as gay as it goes...

Tranny is someone who transition or wants to transition, the person doesn't need to have gender dysphoria, if you want to be a stacy rather a chad, i have some news for you. They prefer to have a foid body, they don't need to necessarily believe they are one.

Your only reason to be a gigastacy, is that you would get less punished for crimes. You really think abdicating your male body is worths more than that? And you really don't want to be called closeted tranny?

You said that good looking women don't punished for doing racist acts, I showed evidence who proves the opposite, don't try to dismiss the point. Good looking people have lower sentences than ugly people, therefore being a chad would be enough.

Women rarely get murdered, so what? Just go to a 1st world country (a chad could do that) and you wouldn't have to worry about that, you seem to think that there are no other alternatives for the problems you show, rather than being a foid.

Refute what? You showed no proof, you just make a retarded claim. Men don't fight chads back knowing they are going to lose.

If you want to be a gigastacy rather a gigachad, you are a closeted tranny, now stop making retard excuses and go suck some estrogen.

The privileges of being a woman doesn't outweight the manhood and the desire to be men, that men have, thats why you don't see normal guys wanting to transition. Also, you would really want to be treated like a female? You wouldn't feel any discomfort? I agree that females are privileged, but I don't want to be one, I want to have their privileges

Last edited:
And you would let guys suck your tits? :dafuckfeels: This gets as gay as it goes...

Tranny is someone who transition or wants to transition, the person doesn't need to have gender dysphoria, if you want to be a stacy rather a chad, i have some news for you. They prefer to have a foid body, they don't need to necessarily belive they are one.

Your only reason to be a gigastacy, is that you would get less punished for crimes. You really think abdicating your male body is worth that? And you really don't want to be called closeted tranny?

You said that good looking women don't punished for doing racist acts, I showed evidence who proves the opposite, don't try to dismiss the point. Good looking people have lower sentences than ugly people, therefore being a chad would be enough.

Women rarely get murdered, so what? Just go to a 1st world country (a chad could do that) and you wouldn't have to worry about that, you seem to think that there are no other alternatives for the problems you show, rather than being a foid.

Refute what? You showed no proof, you just make a retarded claim. Men don't fight chads back knowing they are going to lose.
If you want to be a gigastacy rather a gigachad, you are a closeted tranny, now stop making retard excuses and go suck some estrogen.

The privileges of being a woman doesn't outweight the manhood and the desire to be men, that men have, thats why you don't see normal guys wanting to transition. Also, you would really want to be treated like a female? You wouldn't feel any discomfort? I agree that females are privileged, but I don't want to be one, I want to have their privileges

Why do you keep showing how retarded you are JFL. This is pointless. I already explained this before subhuman. Having men suck your tits isn't a necessary condition for being a gigastacy. Gigastacies can only fuck women and basically have the sex life of a gigachad if they desire.

Second is a retarded take JFL. "Wants to transition" No you dumbfuck. I'm struggling so hard to explain this to your subhuman IQ. Trannies all view gender as a social construct meaning it's malleable - thus they can identify as whatever gender they want depending on their mood. A male can call himself a female and thus he is a tranny. A male that wants to be a female but recognizes that it is impossible and continues to call himself a man isn't transgender because again you dumbfuck, the definition of transgender is "denoting or relating to a person whose sense of personal identity and gender does not correspond with their birth sex"

How the fuck are you so low IQ, JFL. And preferring to have a foid body doesn't necesittate having a personal identity/gender not corresponding with their sex at all as well.

Third post is a strawman as well, because you can't refute anything jfl subhuman

Fourth one is fucking stupid. I told you I don't give a shit about mexicans, I just checked the link and it's an ugly piece of shit - not a gigastacy JFL. Of course women can get punished. The difference is how much of this vs men, and all studies agree that men get punished far more severely than women.

And again fucking dumbass jfl, "you don't have to worry about that" is just retarded cope. The point is to show the reality of how society prefers women over men. The difference is significant for men, 80% of homicides are men or something around there. Whether or not you care about it doesn't mean anything if it's reality. If your only refutation is "oh idc" then you're basically saying "oh it's just my choice i can't make any argument against yours so whatever' jfl

And again dumbfuck, you don't know men at all, probably from being so insanely subhuman and low IQ. Normie men look up to those cucks I mentioned three times now : Bradley, Thorr, Arnold. Normie men work out in the gym everyday trying to reach the "muh strong men who respects woman" status. The thing you mean about "men dont fight chads back knowing theyre going to lose" means nothing in reality. Unless you're appealing to a 7'10 350 pound gigachad with Mike Tyson fighting ability, all gymcel men will fight a Nazi asshole. You know nothing about society. A Nazi Chad would get assaulted every second on the street - even manlets who want to prove themselves, e.g Floyd Mayweather, Connor McGregor. Your entire views come from sitting inside in your room all day not knowing shit about reality.

Your second last post is just restating the basic shit you say because you have a subhuman IQ and cant make anything new . I have no reason as to why i ought to respond to this jfl.

And the last post again is retarded. No one reasonable wants to transition because our sex is what we're born as. Being an incel tranny is worse than being just an incel obviously jfl dumbfuck. We're talking about REINCARNATION here you fucking subhuman. "The privileges of woman outweigh being a man" you havent proved this at all, and the last part " Also, you would really want to be treated like a female? You wouldn't feel any discomfort? I agree that females are privileged, but I don't want to be one, I want to have their privileges " no one's making any prescriptive claims that you SHOULd choose to be a gigastacy. What anyone wants is their choice . You can choose whatever dumbass shit you want. All I'm saying is that in this world the life of a gigastacy is betterand bringing up shit like "oh the discomfort" is obviously subjective and relates to your opinions, I don't give a fuck about that. If you think discomfort bothers you then whatever.

You don't agree women have privilege jfl, you are a subhuman bluepilled cuck who thinks men have it easier in this world. I've seen women talk like you trying to defend how this world is harder for women than men, JFL.

As I've said, you have nothing more than a subhuman IQ jfl. If you disagree with anything i'm saying, you're simply a low iq retarded cuck. Which i know you agree with :feelskek:. Go cope about how "Men have it easier than women" elsewhere if you can't handle reality. This is wasting my time.

Why do you keep showing how retarded you are JFL. This is pointless. I already explained this before subhuman. Having men suck your tits isn't a necessary condition for being a gigastacy. Gigastacies can only fuck women and basically have the sex life of a gigachad if they desire.

Second is a retarded take JFL. "Wants to transition" No you dumbfuck. I'm struggling so hard to explain this to your subhuman IQ. Trannies all view gender as a social construct meaning it's malleable - thus they can identify as whatever gender they want depending on their mood. A male can call himself a female and thus he is a tranny. A male that wants to be a female but recognizes that it is impossible and continues to call himself a man isn't transgender because again you dumbfuck, the definition of transgender is "denoting or relating to a person whose sense of personal identity and gender does not correspond with their birth sex"

How the fuck are you so low IQ, JFL. And preferring to have a foid body doesn't necesittate having a personal identity/gender not corresponding with their sex at all as well.

Third post is a strawman as well, because you can't refute anything jfl subhuman

Fourth one is fucking stupid. I told you I don't give a shit about mexicans, I just checked the link and it's an ugly piece of shit - not a gigastacy JFL. Of course women can get punished. The difference is how much of this vs men, and all studies agree that men get punished far more severely than women.

And again fucking dumbass jfl, "you don't have to worry about that" is just retarded cope. The point is to show the reality of how society prefers women over men. The difference is significant for men, 80% of homicides are men or something around there. Whether or not you care about it doesn't mean anything if it's reality. If your only refutation is "oh idc" then you're basically saying "oh it's just my choice i can't make any argument against yours so whatever' jfl

And again dumbfuck, you don't know men at all, probably from being so insanely subhuman and low IQ. Normie men look up to those cucks I mentioned three times now : Bradley, Thorr, Arnold. Normie men work out in the gym everyday trying to reach the "muh strong men who respects woman" status. The thing you mean about "men dont fight chads back knowing theyre going to lose" means nothing in reality. Unless you're appealing to a 7'10 350 pound gigachad with Mike Tyson fighting ability, all gymcel men will fight a Nazi asshole. You know nothing about society. A Nazi Chad would get assaulted every second on the street - even manlets who want to prove themselves, e.g Floyd Mayweather, Connor McGregor. Your entire views come from sitting inside in your room all day not knowing shit about reality.

Your second last post is just restating the basic shit you say because you have a subhuman IQ and cant make anything new . I have no reason as to why i ought to respond to this jfl.

And the last post again is retarded. No one reasonable wants to transition because our sex is what we're born as. Being an incel tranny is worse than being just an incel obviously jfl dumbfuck. We're talking about REINCARNATION here you fucking subhuman. "The privileges of woman outweigh being a man" you havent proved this at all, and the last part " Also, you would really want to be treated like a female? You wouldn't feel any discomfort? I agree that females are privileged, but I don't want to be one, I want to have their privileges " no one's making any prescriptive claims that you SHOULd choose to be a gigastacy. What anyone wants is their choice . You can choose whatever dumbass shit you want. All I'm saying is that in this world the life of a gigastacy is betterand bringing up shit like "oh the discomfort" is obviously subjective and relates to your opinions, I don't give a fuck about that. If you think discomfort bothers you then whatever.

You don't agree women have privilege jfl, you are a subhuman bluepilled cuck who thinks men have it easier in this world. I've seen women talk like you trying to defend how this world is harder for women than men, JFL.

As I've said, you have nothing more than a subhuman IQ jfl. If you disagree with anything i'm saying, you're simply a low iq retarded cuck. Which i know you agree with :feelskek:. Go cope about how "Men have it easier than women" elsewhere if you can't handle reality. This is wasting my time.
You want men treating you like a princess and trying to take care of you? Because this is going to happen if you turn into a gigastacy.

No, you don't need to identify as another sex to be tranny, just transition or want to, you are mistaking gender non conforming with tranny.

You didn't refute anything, first you said gigastacy isn't going to lose job or be punished, where is the evidence? I at least showed you that good looking women can get punished.

Never said women aren't privileged, just that men still preferring living as a man, because they aren't going to like having tits and being treated as a foid.

These three guys prove nothing, stop talking about then, you have no proof that men are willing to fight giga chads.

You keep acting like the only way to escape homicide is to turn into a foid, again, false dichotomy. You can just live in a safe country and you will not worry about that.

Not strawmen, the only reason you gave is to receive less punishement for doing crimes, and then you said about homicide. Why would you want to commit a crime as a gigachad? Are you retarded? You have some kind of god complex? Because by the way you talk, you probably do.

Transexual: ''A transsexual is a person who has decided that they want to live as a person of the opposite sex, and so has changed their name and appearance in order to do this. Transsexuals sometimes have an operation to change their sex'' https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/transsexual
You were even wrong in the definition.

You are coming with nothing new, you are still with the same nazi and less punishment shit, which still isn't that much worth to make a guy want to live as a stacy than as a chad.

Yes, the society prefers women, so? This doesn't mean I (and most men) want to live as one, I just want their privileges, and being a chad would give me a life quality good enough to not worry about this shit.

People transition for different reasons, even to get female privileges.

Thats why I'm asking you, you would like to be treated as a female? dress as one? be called as one? have a body of a female? If so, you are just a tranny, no sane men would want that, especially for retard reasons as ''I could receive 1 year less in prision due to commiting nazi propangada crimes''.

Last edited:
You want men treating you like a princess and trying to take care of you? Because this is going to happen if you turn into a gigastacy.

No, you don't need to identify as another sex to be tranny, just transition or want to, you are mistaking gender non conforming with tranny.

You didn't refute anything, first you said gigastacy isn't going to lose job or be punished, where is the evidence? I at least showed you that good looking women can get punished.

Never said women aren't privileged, just that men still preferring living as a man, because they aren't going to like having tits and being treated as a foid.

These three guys prove nothing, stop talking about then, you have no proof that men are willing to fight giga chads.

You keep acting like the only way to escape homicide is to turn into a foid, again, false dichotomy. You can just live in a safe country and you will not worry about that.

Not strawmen, the only reason you gave is to receive less punishement for doing crimes, and then you said about homicide. Why would you want to commit a crime as a gigachad? Are you retarded? You have some kind of god complex? Because by the way you talk, you probably do.

Transexual: ''A transsexual is a person who has decided that they want to live as a person of the opposite sex, and so has changed their name and appearance in order to do this. Transsexuals sometimes have an operation to change their sex'' https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/transsexual
You were even wrong in the definition.

You are coming with nothing new, you are still with the same nazi and less punishment shit, which still isn't that much worth to make a guy want to live as a stacy than as a chad.

Yes, the society prefers women, so? This doesn't mean I (and most men) want to live as one, I just want their privileges, and being a chad would give me a life quality good enough to not worry about this shit.

People transition for different reasons, even to get female privileges.

Thats why I'm asking you, you would like to be treated as a female? dress as one? be called as one? have a body of a female? If so, you are just a tranny, no sane men would want that, especially for retard reasons as ''I could receive 1 year less in prision due to commiting nazi propangada crimes''.

You are indeed one of the most subhuman IQ posters I've ever seen on this forum - and I lurk around and see many. If you have discord add me on Mand we can VC and I'll shit on you there even further. I've talked to some other people I know use this forum and they are clarifying to me you're a low IQ retard, so I have no reason to entertain this further on here

Last edited:
You are indeed one of the most subhuman IQ posters I've ever seen on this forum - and I lurk around and see many. If you have discord add me on Maizono#5267 and we can VC and I'll shit on you there even further. I've talked to some other people I know use this forum and they are clarifying to me you're a low IQ retard, so I have no reason to entertain this further on here
Can't you talk without throwing meaningless insults?

A demon or some sort of fictional monster, fuck reality.

Just me, but low inhib and fightmaxxed as well as ropemaxxed, and retain all the knowlege I’ve acquired on other things.

With this, I’ll be able to stand up to my bullies and my family and my life won’t be as sabotaged. And with the knowledge I’ve acquired on roping, I can set up my tinctures and call it a life if I ever happen to get bored of life.

I may suffer, but not as much considering I have some control, and copes that get me by through art.

i want to be reincarnated as a plant

giga Chad, just become a model