Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You die of chad-19 tomorrow. What do you wanna be reincarnated as?

Which of these are you hoping to return as

• Poor Gigachad

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Wealthmaxxed Jew with average looks

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • Gigastacy

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Something else (specify)

Votes: 17 22.1%

• Total voters
Let me rest I'm done after my first playthrough.

I can't decide between Wealthmaxxed Jew and Poor Gigachad.

Wealthmaxxed Jew.

Jews are close knit. and their families help them find a wife. For those that don't marry within the community, among non-Jewish foids, Jews are viewed as a catch since they're stereotyped as being smart, rich, and well-connected.

Gigachad won’t stay poor for long

how poor is the poor chad?

@Diocel @Idotms @Broly

how poor is the poor chad?

Poland's Nationalism Threatens Europe's Values, and Cohesion - The New York  Times

This is the house you're raised in

Rich gigachad
Big penile and balls

xxpoland-eu1-alpha-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600-v3.jpg

This is the house you're raised in
unironically looks comfy as fuck and mogs most places I've lived in before.
Shit poor gigachad it is then

Rich Jew. If you can't beat em, join em

There is no option to be reborn as an ant. Literally an ant

LOL at who's chosen Gigastacy. Guy literally would want to be smashed by Chads.

Why would anyone choose gigastacy?

i would be the poor gigachad.

@Broly wants to be a gigastacy so that she can get fucked

Wealthmaxxed Jew.

Jews are close knit. and their families help them find a wife. For those that don't marry within the community, among non-Jewish foids, Jews are viewed as a catch since they're stereotyped as being smart, rich, and well-connected.
Rich Jew. If you can't beat em, join em

This. So much... this. At least with wealth you would get to have a nice life, travel, food, luxuries, sick gaming pcs, cars, houses... I wouldn't think twice choosing wealthy jew.

A rich kid so I can live without having to work a day in my life.

I don't mind poverty, I am already poor but ugly

I'd rather be gigachad, you can't buy his looks. Also money is basically cope for those who lack the real (genetic) prize that can't be bought

I don't want to play this terrible game again.

I don’t wanna come back tbn tbh

I chose the kike. Being poor isn’t worth it. But I would rather incarnate as a protagonist in a loli hentai series.

they all normies though and that life is hell, of ignorance and of vanity
id rather be reborn as myself, prob suifuel in our world is some kind of energy source in another, better warm those sick souls with my sufffering

sadly, it's impossible for reincarnation to occur, there's no linearity of consciousness nor ego.

Poor gigachad cuz u can whore out foids and make money

Poor gigachad would still slay.

There is no reincarnation.

LOL at who's chosen Gigastacy. Guy literally would want to be smashed by Chads.

brain dead tbh. It's not a necessary condition for a gigastacy to fuck chads. Gigstacies can be lesbian and still slay foids as much as gigachads. Cope if you think women aren't fucking eachother like pigs. "Muh, women only want men bro!! I have a chance - they have to settle with a man at some point" keep fucking crying

a bat so i can start chad-20:feelsmage:

As a bird, then I can shit on normies cars and heads

poor gigachad

brain dead tbh. It's not a necessary condition for a gigastacy to fuck chads. Gigstacies can be lesbian and still slay foids as much as gigachads. Cope if you think women aren't fucking eachother like pigs. "Muh, women only want men bro!! I have a chance - they have to settle with a man at some point" keep fucking crying

It was just a comment. Have some selfcontrol. I know it's not very normal for ethnics to be calm and not act out of impulse, but you could at least try.

How can I be poor if im modeling for a top agency? :feelsaww:

It was just a comment. Have some selfcontrol. I know it's not very normal for ethnics to be calm and not act out of impulse, but you could at least try.
M y bad then. People just misunderstand the life of gigastacy @HopeCopeRope @trying to ascend

Gigastacies can do anything a gigachad can do and more with no effort. This cuckish world is made for women, let alone a gigstacy. Women are becoming more lesbian and whorish these days, they fuck other foids like crazy. So a gigastacy can fuck other girls with ease, probably more than a gigachad. in everything you can think of, gigastacies have it easier.

M y bad then. People just misunderstand the life of gigastacy @HopeCopeRope @trying to ascend

Gigastacies can do anything a gigachad can do and more with no effort. This cuckish world is made for women, let alone a gigstacy. Women are becoming more lesbian and whorish these days, they fuck other foids like crazy. So a gigastacy can fuck other girls with ease, probably more than a gigachad. in everything you can think of, gigastacies have it easier.
Says arianaisawesome1… not suspicious at all kek

As a gigachad you can make money and still escape social judgement for anything you do.

If you want to be a foid that much, just say you are a tranny once here and for all

As a gigachad you can make money and still escape social judgement for anything you do.

If you want to be a foid that much, just say you are a tranny once here and for all

Also low iq response tbh. Gigachad's dont escape social judgement at all. Men have it worse in society than all women, retard bluepilled cuck. If a man says the N word accidentally, other men will shun him and tell him to fuck off. If a foid says the N word accidentally, men would still fuck her, and other women would say "ohh it was an accident". Same in virtually anything

Also extremely low IQ to compare being a foid to being a tranny. Trannies aren't foids - trannies are people with mental disorders. "Muh trannies are foids too!" bluepilled cuck

Poor Chad of course.

wealthmaxxed gigachad(the something else option)

Also low iq response tbh. Gigachad's dont escape social judgement at all. Men have it worse in society than all women, retard bluepilled cuck. If a man says the N word accidentally, other men will shun him and tell him to fuck off. If a foid says the N word accidentally, men would still fuck her, and other women would say "ohh it was an accident". Same in virtually anything

Also extremely low IQ to compare being a foid to being a tranny. Trannies aren't foids - trannies are people with mental disorders. "Muh trannies are foids too!" bluepilled cuck
You are a guy who wants to be a foid, therefore you are a tranny. You can't understand simple statements and I'm the low IQ one here? :feelskek:

Yes, he does escapes, just look at meeks. Chad have it as good as women and even better, and I prefer to remain incel than to be a foid, JFL at choosing to be a retard self destructive being.

No, women are still willing to date nazi chads, and normie men don't raise their voices to gigachads, because they know they are being mogged to death