Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News You can't write " Incels.co " in instagram Chat and Facebook messanger

You get banned for being actually gay, that doesn't sounds gay but would start to make others gay while you remain straight.

In other words. It's free real estate!

PA5Q6nl

In other words. It's free real estate!

View attachment 242639
The goal of having such Avis is to use this effect to your benefit. You get more followers and alerts, replies with a nice anime girl avi.

This unironically happens on looksmax too.

Gotta get off of places like instagram and facebook, in addition to blocling you from writing certain things and putting certain links in your personal messages, they read your messages and will delete them if they dont like them.

Havent been on facebook or instagram or any social media site since 2014, one of my better decisions for sure

The goal of having such Avis is to use this effect to your benefit. You get more followers and alerts, replies with a nice anime girl avi.

This unironically happens on looksmax too.

B-but that means...

That we are actually acting like females right?

wow... seriously, it's truly over for animeavicels

B-but that means...

That we actually are acting like females right?
I'm not acting like a female. I don't want to be my Avi ( although I do want to fuck her ). I'm just abusing her for halo and at this point zerotwo avi has become sort of my gimmick. Any avi change is a downgrade anyway.

I'm not acting like a female. I don't want to be my Avi ( although I do want to fuck her ). I'm just abusing her for halo and at this point zerotwo avi has become sort of my gimmick. Any avi change is a downgrade anyway.

I know how to justify it!!

We are just greedy, that's it, we are just abusing bugs in the human psyche

2262281 13244259466627res 500 322

I know how to justify it!!

We are just greedy, that's it, we are just abusing bugs in the human psyche

View attachment 242647
Exactly :feelsthink:

Lookism is everywhere, even here. Never have an ugly avi, you would be subconscious ignored and i'm dedsrs. Lookism is in our genes, no running away from it.

Hell one user here had 8 orbiters due to his Avi Halo.

Exactly :feelsthink:

Lookism is everywhere, even here. Never have an ugly avi, you would be subconscious ignored and i'm dedsrs. Lookism is in our genes, no running away from it.

Hell one user here had 8 orbiters due to his Avi Halo.

thank you shishou! have a good night shishou!, wish you luck for tomorrow shishou!

u cant type "incel" or "er" on roblox either :feelsbadman:
Lol, that's ridiculous. Expecially when you take into account, that "er" is literally the germany word for "he".

I fucking hate gay censorship
Beware the army of misogynistic serial killer inkwells, oh, but they are just a bunch of ugly virgins rotting in their basement? Who cares, let's shit on them anyway

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than allowing "postmaxers" on your forum. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are building, moderating, promoting and nurturing a community for years solely so it can get ravaged by low IQ spammers. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little project - posting quality content, updating the software, optimizing the usability, ensuring server up time, banning trolls and intentional rule breakers. All of it has one simple result: your site is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually post garbage in every single thread and board.

Build the perfect forum? Great. Who benefits? If you're not a vigilant superhuman, random men who have no real interest discussing the topics the forum was intended for make up the majority of its user base. They get off on the undeserved attention they get every night. Without being a real part of the community they get the benefits of the elaborated rank and social system that came from the way you build it.

As an admin who has a forum, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 hours of your week simply to build a forum for grifters to enjoy its destruction. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.
Don't worry, at one point mods were more strict about post maxxing.
One day we'll have series of bans again

Lol, that's ridiculous. Expecially when you take into account, that "er" is literally the germany word for "he".
it is over for german robloxians

Don't worry, at one point mods were more strict about post maxxing.
One day we'll have series of bans again
Over for postmaxxers

So what? It's really easy to bypass.

NOOOOOOoooooooooooaaoA HSDHAHAHDHAHDSHADASDHAHHHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAA

WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF

I can't remember the last time I laughed so fucking much man!, I am crying, crying tears of joy WTFFFFFFFFFF

View attachment 242632

How can a simple video with a static background be so funny? I didn't think It could be possible!!!!

Is this what heaven feels like?

View attachment 242633

Are you some kind of wizard? OMG
It's over for crappy humor cels

I can still link .co on IG chat. might have something to do with your region

I can still link .co on IG chat. might have something to do with your region
You can link .co if you link a thread or post but you can't link the website