Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you cant reason with terrorists, even online

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Legend
★★★
No matter how many times i say my eyes are white, these shitskin terrorists keep spamming asian eyes. Ive never received racism for my eyes or race in my entire life. One time some chinese hapa was trying to prove chinese superiority over japanese but thats it really and that wasnt even racism.

i literally had white and asian friends growing up its fucking hilarious

also, me and my friends made fun of this middle eastern guy for his name

Sauce for the anime girl in your pfp?

@comradespiderman29 thoughts?

cope slant-eyed jigga

Post them and I'll tell u if they look asian.

how many fucking people do you have on ignore.

also, me and my friends made fun of this middle eastern guy for his name
Tales from Tokyo. @Made in Heaven
Asians are the only ones who get bullied..nice story

Post your eyes. You're a hapa the chances of you not having slanted eyes are slim.
Also you keep saying that you "don't want to get doxxed" when I ask you to show you're eyes(not even your whole face) please explain with your high IQ honorary Aryan brain how that makes sense? You're clearly an insecure, chink coping with "doxu" when in reality, you just look like a dog eater and you don't want to get exposed
@Fatass3000

Ive never received racism for my eyes or race in my entire life
Lmao Takshi Is coping so hard. ARABS don't have any stereotypes, except for "muh terrorist" nothing physical. Asians are known to be short, scrwany low T, have a small dong, flat face, dirty medium brown yellow skin(which Most lighten) slanted eyes, shit nose. Keep crying.

Last edited:
Bullying is cool
It didn't happen. He is delusionmaxxing Asian are usually, the victims of bullying lol. Think of it realistically, nobody is getting bullied by some 5'6 HAPA autist lol. He is coping so hard

It didn't happen. He is delusionmaxxing Asian are usually, the victims of bullying lol
both get bullied u fucking retard. Wow i saw videos of anti asian bullying therefore my race is safe! Hapas and even asians can bully arabs. The disparities between them arent black and white.

Last edited:
both get bullied u fucking retard. Wow i saw videos of anti asian bullying therefore my race is safe!
Only Indians and Asians get bullied. Stop acting weird. Also post your eye pic, no rebutal to that huh? Except "DOXUUUU!'. You don't even know what doxxing even means lol.

It didn't happen. He is delusionmaxxing Asian are usually, the victims of bullying lol. Think of it realistically, nobody is getting bullied by some 5'6 HAPA autist lol. He is coping so hard
im 5’9, miring lies son. there was a middle eastern in my class who was 3 inches shorter than me and i was already short. That guy we were making fun of was probably around my height id say, i just had the race advantage. You are so bluepilled. Anything against your race and you start crying. You are like feminists who believe in the women are wonderful effect but the arab male version.

Last edited:
there was a middle eastern in my class who was 3 inches shorter than me and i was already short. That guy we were making fun of was probably around my height id say, i just had the race advantage. You are so bluepilled. Anything against your race and you start crying. You are like feminists who believe in the women are wonderful effect but the arab male version.
Tales from Tokyo. Ok what is your rebutal? You can't get doxxed from a pic of your eye, you don't need to show me your face. Honorary Aryan knows he is a chinksect

im 5’9, miring lies son. there was a middle eastern in my class who was 3 inches shorter than me and i was already short. That guy we were making fun of was probably around my height id say, i just had the race advantage. You are so bluepilled. Anything against your race and you start crying. You are like feminists who believe in the women are wonderful effect but the arab male version.
Somebody on this forum told me that blacks and Arabs ganged up and bullied Asians in their school. looool.

Last edited:
It's so obvious, that you're insecure, you made up some bs about Asians raping Arab women lmfao! Never in history has that ever happened, you're shorter and weaker then, the average Arab women.

That's why you you have to fantasize about forcing yourself on them and making up lies lol. What a pathetic Litte existence chinks lead.

Lmao Takshi Is coping so hard. ARABS don't have any stereotypes, except for "muh terrorist" nothing physical. Asians are known to be short, scrwany low T, have a small dong, flat face, dirty medium brown yellow skin(which Most lighten) slanted eyes, shit nose. Keep crying.
what's your problem with ricecels, all you do is trying to provoke them. Not arguing it's Just a recurring theme i notice in your posts

Literally no one in this thread believes you.

It's so obvious, that you're insecure, you made up some bs about Asians raping Arab women lmfao! Never in history has that ever happened, you're shorter and weaker then, the average Arab women.

That's why you you have to fantasize about forcing yourself on them and making up lies lol. What a pathetic Litte existence chinks lead.
you are a 90 iq manlet sandnigger living in a shithole. You even said you were starved growing up and neglected by your parents. You wouldve been a bully victim outside of your shithole lol. i wouldve bullied you in class for being slow and in the playground for being a sensitive little shitskin faggot

If you ever set foot in my school i wouldve bullied you to death ngl. You wouldnt have had someone to defend you like here.
"ifo you ebaru seto foot in my schooor I wouldabo burried you to deaso, ngl. You wouldeentabu habu hado someono to defendo you rike here"

If you ever set foot in my school i wouldve bullied you to death ngl. You wouldnt have had someone to defend you like here.
I don't live in Japan.
what's your problem with ricecels, all you do is trying to provoke them. Not arguing it's Just a recurring theme i notice in your posts
I didn't? He was the one who provoked me by derailing my thread two days ago, where I said German was my favourite language. And he called me "white worshiping". I even forgot this Monkey existed after I obliterated his CCP tier arguments. I moved on. He is just insecure, that Arabs are whiter, then him.

"ifo you ebaru seto foot in my schooor I wouldabo burried you to deaso, ngl. You wouldeentabu habu hado someono to defendo you rike here"

View attachment 1177364
you are only able to say shit because you have someone helping you whereas im fine on my own because my race isnt everything to me. Keep spamming that shit my eyes are neither small or slanty.

you are only able to say shit because you have someone helping you whereas im fine on my own because my race isnt everything to me. Keep spamming that shit my eyes are neither small or slanty.
Because, it is

View attachment 1177364
Its so funny how hard i probably eye area mog you, shitskin faggot. I bet at school you were slow as fuck and cried about it, similar to a homo erectus. Being inferior sucks but dont chimp out on an anonymous forum. Tie the noose and stop being delusional faggot

they are. That's why you're mad
Exactly. He keeps calling me a shitskin, but I never make any threads crying about that, because, when I look into the mirror every morning I know I'm whiter then this Monkey, and that he would kill to have my green eyes.

This chink sees a yellow monkey staring back at him, hence, he is mad, because, I'm right.

I don't need @comradespiderman29 spiderman to demolish your retarded arguments.

You don't have a race to care for since you're a mongrel

Yes they are. That's why you're mad
id rape your 5’8 ass to death

id rape your 5’8 ass to death
:feelssus:
Exactly. He keeps calling me a shitskin, but I never make any threads crying about that, because, when I look into the mirror every morning I know I'm whiter then this Monkey, and that he would kill to have my green eyes.

This chink sees a yellow monkey staring back at him, hence, he is mad, because, I'm right.
Him calling me a shitskin is even funnier since EVERYONE has already seen my skin color lmao

self proclaimed 5’9 and 5’8 guys are saying this shit

:feelssus:

Him calling me a shitskin is even funnier since EVERYONE has already seen my skin color lmao
you are a basement dweller and have shitskin features. You have little appeal although u arent incel.