Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cant even make this shit up anymore

Runt171

Runt171

Officer
★★
I just started watching the show altered carbon on netflix because Ive heard its decent

The premise of the show is that technology has advanced to the point where if you die your consciousness can be moved to a new body unless the chip inside you is destroyed

At the start of the show they show off this asian guy that I thought was going to be the main character and I thought this was interesting because I barely ever see asian guys as main characters and he looked kind of cool

Probably Not even 5 minutes after he is first shown he is dead and his body is replaced

I bet you cant guess who he was replaced by and who will play him for what Im guessing is the rest of the show

A 6’2 wide framed jacked white guy with a decent face

I cant even make this shit up anymore
I thought for once I would see something different but no

I genuinely cant think of any modern western films off the top of my head that have an asian guy as the main character they are always side characters at best
Its always either black or white guys as the main characters

And this is what the white guy looks like when he is first introduced

They make a point to show that the white guy brutally height and frame mogs the asian guy because they were both shown shirtless in their first scenes

5D4718A6 18CE 4D58 B36C 048DAA5762EF
9BCCEE4B 230F 4A4A 8E1E 90432E5581E8

people always say that the only reason we see blackpills and negativity everywhere is because we look for it
but you can never get away from The bp even when your not thinking about it
the Bp will sneak up on you so you can never forget about it and most of the time when it shows itself to you it is so obvious it cant be ignored

i watched the first episode of this show years ago when someone recommended it and I thought the exact same thing

Yep, nothing new. Ricecels are just NPCs whose only role is to get killed or make the white MC look better.

INDAIN GUYS HAVE IT THE WORST THOUGH

I genuinely cant think of any modern western films off the top of my head that have an asian guy as the main character they are always side characters at best
Harold and Kumar

this is on my watchlist

the Bp will sneak up on you so you can never forget about it and most of the time when it shows itself to you it is so obvious it cant be ignored
tbh

this is on my watchlist
I had it on my watchlist for like I month and I finally thought Id watch it

I was hoping it would be good so id have something new to watch since their are two seasons but i cba watching this shit

i watched the first episode of this show years ago when someone recommended it and I thought the exact same thing
I didnt even finish the first episode I got half way through and stopped watching

Harold and Kumar
Thats a comedy film its not the same they are just being laughed at

I mean something where an asian guy who isn’t extremely attractive plays a serious character that isn’t meant to be laughed at

Yep, nothing new. Ricecels are just NPCs whose only role is to get killed or make the white MC look better.
Exactly
it annoys me how they always talk about diversity in entertainment but I unless its in their own media indians or asians are always just played for laughs or used to be mogged for everyone to see

Last edited:
Exactly
it annoys me how they always talk about diversity in entertainment but I unless its in their own media indians or asians are always just played for laughs or used to be mogged for everyone to see
Even in movies or games set in Asia ricecels are just NPCs. See the new Assassin's Creed game: MC is some 6'4 nigger and the 5'2 rice men are just there to get mogged and killed.

Even in movies or games set in Asia ricecels are just NPCs. See the new Assassin's Creed game: MC is some 6'4 nigger and the 5'2 rice men are just there to get mogged and killed.
There are some films where they arent being mocked for their race but they are made by asians

I do remember this one film made by an asian guy called “burning” that had glenn from the walking dead in it

There was this low class farmer asian and then there was glenn who was the attractive high class asian who mogged that other guy in literally everything and stole his girl

It might not be the race they mock in their own films but it always comes back to mogging in some way
Whether its looks wealth or status

The mogging never ends
Life really is mog or be mogged
996E9218 082F 4A18 AB74 FA1772409FBB

This picture pretty much sums up the film to me

Notice the body language of the girl
facing towards the high class guy

The elegant way he's dressed compared to the shit clothes the farmer wears

The smugness on the face of the high class guy knowing he did nothing special in life but was rewarded anyway
He’s probably thinking about how much he mogs the other guy

While the farmer had to work his whole life and live poor in his broken family

Even the way the high class guy sits is confident but the farmer is sat like a confused child

The difference in life quality between the two characters is brutal
Im happy the farmer did what he did at the end of the film but I wont spoil it for you

Last edited: