Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

every asian is nt and mentally stable except me

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
Imagine being asian and not even getting perks like mental stability, a grind mentality regardless of circumstances like being ugly, nt (east asians arent really aspie tbh, theyre just into non nt hobbies). I am hapa though so yea thats why im non nt tbh. I dont even have a good hapa pheno. Most hapas are of chinese or korean descent. Because im half japanese i look uncanny in the west. My eyes arent chinky so i dont even look like a typical hapa. Im an outlier in many areas: pheno, nt, looks, height. There are many on here like me so i cant rlly be acting like a martyr but i gotta vent you know. I know many incels exist.

I am kind of hapa too but more white. Yeah it never began for us.

I am kind of hapa too but more white. Yeah it never began for us.
Yep

imagine looking and potentislly identifying as asian but you didnt have a typical asian upbringing so you dont have the right personality for your looks

Yep

imagine looking and potentislly identifying as asian but you didnt have a typical asian upbringing so you dont have the right personality for your looks
People said to me I need to go back to China countless times.

Imagine being asian and not even getting perks like mental stability, a grind mentality regardless of circumstances like being ugly, nt (east asians arent really aspie tbh, theyre just into non nt hobbies). I am hapa though so yea thats why im non nt tbh. I dont even have a good hapa pheno. Most hapas are of chinese or korean descent. Because im half japanese i look uncanny in the west. My eyes arent chinky so i dont even look like a typical hapa. Im an outlier in many areas: pheno, nt, looks, height. There are many on here like me so i cant rlly be acting like a martyr but i gotta vent you know. I know many incels exist.
Kys stupid I hate Asians and Indians more than niggers

People said to me I need to go back to China countless times.
you have white colouring though so its probably relative. U live in a slav country? in muttmerica u could pass as white maybe. im asian everywhere excspt east asia but thats bad cuz i cant even move there

you have white colouring though so its probably relative. U live in a slav country? in muttmerica u could pass as white maybe. im asian everywhere excspt east asia but thats bad cuz i cant even move there
I have chink eye area and no I don't pass as white that much.

The worst is when you get only the worst traits from your respective ethnicity(ies) even if you have 1 or 2 good traits they get overshadowed.

The worst is when you get only the worst traits from your respective ethnicity(ies) even if you have 1 or 2 good traits they get overshadowed.
yep

im short, have a literal chinese nose and my hairline is gay alien nerdic tier

most hapas ik have nw0, white passing noses and at least average height

yep

I'm short, have a literal chinese nose and my hairline is gay alien nerdic tier

most hapas ik have nw0, white passing noses and at least average height
I feel the same however I am not a HAPA.

But I try to not let this get to me otherwise I'd LDAR over it.

Because im half japanese
that's a halo you retard, or atleast not a failo, because japs are kinda white. Being half japanese mogs being half Chink or Gook.

that's a halo you retard, or atleast not a failo, because japs are kinda white. Being half japanese mogs being half Chink or Gook.
ok hikikomori_cel keep worshipping japan

ok hikikomori_cel keep worshipping japan
I'm not a cucked faggot like some other shitskins on this forum, who blindly worship higher races, i'm just stating the objective truth; being a half japanese hapa is not a failo, especially considering that you don't look too chinky.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back