Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you cant reason with terrorists, even online

ur just increasing my ego

HAHAHAHAHAHA
You probably Also have a small dong just like him. Like most Asians. Elliot was at least half Chinese, your mom was a Japanese noodlwhore. Japs are short, so are Anglos. So yeah, you're probably, 5'6, you said that you're 5'9 after made in heaven said he was 5'8. Also Lebanon is one of the biggest, while, your country averages 4 inches.
IMG 20240609 232410IMG 20240609 232429IMG 20240609 232443

You probably Also have a small dong just like him. Like most Asians. Elliot was at least half Chinese, your mom was a Japanese noodlwhore. Japs are short, so are Anglos. So yeah, you're probably, 5'6, you said that you're 5'9 after made in heaven said he was 5'8. Also Lebanon is one of the biggest, while, your country averages 4 inches.
View attachment 1177370View attachment 1177371View attachment 1177372
Er was half chinese malay, theyre southern chinese. They average like 5’7-5’8, similar to Japan. My father probably heightmogs your father to sui. You even admitted to being starved due to being a middle child. Im sure your genetic potential was 5’9+ as a middle class lebanese lmao

Mike Trapp is 1/8 Asian and still has chinky eyes.

The guy is 12.5% asian and still looks gooky. His nose also looks chinky. And my sister still has lighter brown hair than him. All those white genes gone down the toilet.

Mike Trapp is 1/8 Asian and still has chinky eyes.

The guy is 12.5% asian and still looks gooky. His nose also looks chinky. And my sister still has lighter brown hair than him. All those white genes gone down the toilet.

View attachment 1177375
Doesn't look particularly asian. They are just very narrow and don't have an upper eyelid. Many Finnish and even swedish people have similar eyes to this.

Doesn't look particularly asian. They are just very narrow and don't have an upper eyelid.
He clearly looks mixed regardless, if I had to ever guess what he was I would think he was hispanic or turk. Even his nose doesn't look white.
Many Finnish and even swedish people have similar eyes to this.
That's because they have some siberian ancestory + convergent evolution leading to similar eye shape.

If you ever set foot in my school i wouldve bullied you to death ngl. You wouldnt have had someone to defend you like here.
Normfag trait:You bully incels

. End your life you genetic failure shitskin
Aren’t you also a genetic failure, If you’re an incel it’s because of your genetics you do know that right ?

you are a 90 iq manlet sandnigger living in a shithole. You even said you were starved growing up and neglected by your parent
Well, my elder brother is 5'11-6'0. My parents had four kids, and I was the third,and yet, I'm 5'9 barefoot. The males on my mom's side are all 6'0-6'2. I'm just caging at your flat face thinking, that is an insult lol. You are half white, and still only 5'6, the average Japanese height is 5'7.

And since, you like lie, I'm sure, this is another one of your lies. You're probably, one of those 5'6 japnese Manlets who says all Zoomers are 6'1 in Tokyo lmfao.

You Also had good nutrients growing up, so it's fucking shameful that you're 5'9(or so you claim, you're most likely a 5'6 Manlet who is 5'7 with shoes, and shamelessly, claiming to be my height lol)
What's funny is when ricecucks try and "get back at whitey" by doing shit like this, as if this is supposed to be an insult BACK at them
:feelskek: :feelskek:
self proclaimed 5’9
Says the guy who won't prove that his eye area isn't chinky.
thats the only insult against my looks u have, u have no ammunition
You're gook.
mog the left girl to suicide
Prove it.
just increasing my ego
No, you're clearly insecure and mad that you're a gook. That's why you made this thread.
was half chinese malay, theyre southern chinese.
Ok. You're a Jap. You average 5'7
They average like 5’7-5’8, similar to Japan.
Japnese Manlets are 5'7 on average lol.
My father probably heightmogs your father to sui.
Your dad is white. And he probably got good nutrition as a child. Still I don't think it's by much. Plenty, of my male relatives are 6'0-6'2. Is your Manlet Anglo dad 6'2?
You even admitted to being starved due to being a middle child. Im sure your genetic potential was 5’9+ as a middle class lebanese lmao
So you admitted it yourself. Lebanese are taller when given good nutrition. You're a 5'7 Manlet even with good nutrition lmfao.

This is noa argamani. An illegal hapa mutt settler in Palestine. She was rescued by the IDF today.

IMG 20240610 001604
IMG 20240610 001612
IMG 20240610 002427

Looks like a complete mutt. While these are Palestinian kids/ people I found this week.

View: https://youtu.be/tYkzj2ntb5o?si=4PmxHcRrkUXVprI-

View: https://youtu.be/HpbzAtHRBgI?si=J4INOD--1Lq_mE-Q

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/_6-WILL-yfE?si=Z2ox9eMJfyFwLzfy

Even, with 0% white DNA they log her back to China lol. No wonder you're so jealous of us chinksect. I see videos like this everyday on my feed, but keep with with "muh 0.1% colouring" click on the first video and see how many of those kids pass as white lmao.

Last edited:
This is noa argamani. And illegal hapa mutt settler in Palestine. She was rescued bybthe IDF today.

View attachment 1177399
View attachment 1177400
View attachment 1177403

Looks like a complete mutt. While these are Palestinian kids/ people I found this week.

View: https://youtu.be/tYkzj2ntb5o?si=4PmxHcRrkUXVprI-

View: https://youtu.be/HpbzAtHRBgI?si=J4INOD--1Lq_mE-Q

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/_6-WILL-yfE?si=Z2ox9eMJfyFwLzfy

Even, with 0% white DNA they log her back to China lol. No wonder you're so jealous of us chinksect

@Despicablecel
@Made in Heaven

Well, my elder brother is 5'11-6'0. My parents had four kids, and I was the third,and yet, I'm 5'9 barefoot. The males on my mom's side are all 6'0-6'2. I'm just caging at your flat face thinking, that is an insult lol. You are half white, and still only 5'6, the average Japanese height is 5'7.
You have dyscalculia and retardation: im sure with a tall mum u ended up manlet; u say im half white and then say im 5’6 because of the average japanese height. You’re making absurd claims and being retarded, its obvious youre below 5’9, since youre disingenuous consistently and literally got starved growing up.
And since, you like lie, I'm sure, this is another one of your lies. You're probably, one of those 5'6 japnese Manlets who says all Zoomers are 6'1 in Tokyo lmfao.
Dyscalculia and retardation again: i am not from tokyo and zoomers in tokyo would never say 6’1, thats the max western zoomers say
You Also had good nutrients growing up, so it's fucking shameful that you're 5'9(or so you claim, you're most likely a 5'6 Manlet who is 5'7 with shoes, and shamelessly, claiming to be my height lol)
5’9 is normal for a hapa. Youre just saying stuff like a woman. Do you have dyscalculia and retardation?

Every time u say it you boost my ego. Keep doing it please, im laughing rn. You would rather screech than actually make legitimate claims. Ive already explained why i have white passing eyes: im japanese and got some of the white eye genetics. yes, asian eyes are dominant and lots of hapas have it but i dont, my word is all thats possible on an incel forum.

You're gook.
hapas are above arabs, i see you as beneath me. Hapas are above arabs in every metric. We dont have asian failo enough of the time whilst also smv and status mogging you. The fact i was smarter than most full asians and eye mogged them means u dont hold a candle to me shitskin.
Prove it.
shed pay her life savings for my eye area.
No, you're clearly insecure and mad that you're a gook. That's why you made this thread.
opposite of insecure, thats why i made it. You just say things and say youre right no matter what.
hapas are 5’9-5’10 on average depending on the mix
same as southern china, retard, and lots of studies say nearer 5’8, once again similar to southern china.
Your dad is white. And he probably got good nutrition as a child. Still I don't think it's by much. Plenty, of my male relatives are 6'0-6'2. Is your Manlet Anglo dad 6'2?
More anecdotes without any proof. You also say “its mot by much” whilst saying my dad is manlet so your dad isnt even above 5’8 lmao. Post your relatives or youre disingenuous as fuck and projecting onto me so u can win internet arguments so you dont rope. My dad is 5’10 and his father was around 5’11, mother like 5’4. Im sure somewhere down the road i had 6’ ancestors. Anglos are verifiably 5’10 though. Many here can use their eyes to support the data.
So you admitted it yourself. Lebanese are taller when given good nutrition. You're a 5'7 Manlet even with good nutrition lmfao.
i was being sarcastic, you mentally retarded shitskin. If youre middle class, theres no way your parents are taller than the Lebanese average since middle class people dont have tall genetics. You are short mostly due to genetics. I bet youre below 5’9 with 5’9 potential MAX.

Last edited:

You're gook.

Prove it.

your father is 5’8 max and your mother isnt much taller than the lebanese average since you get more height genes from the mother on average. Youre like 5’8 MAX and projecting onto me lol. You even got starved growing up so youre like 5’7.

@comradespiderman29 imagine being bullied by fellow arabs due to having mediocre height and autism, to the point u make an acc on here, and claim you are above hapas lmao.

hapas bully arabs and you got bullied by arabs. Bottom of the food chain vibes lmao.

hapas bully arabs and you got bullied by arabs. Bottom of the food chain vibes lmao.
You are a piss skinned pan faced dicklet soulless chink insectoid. The lowest arab is a 100x better than the best chinkoid

You are a piss skinned pan faced dicklet soulless chink insectoid. The lowest arab is a 100x better than the best chinkoid
youre pajeet living in a third world shithole

youre brown, ugly, low iq, short and poor

your opinion means nothing to me faggot. Youre supporting people you feel an allegiance to due to arabs being closer to curries than whites. I have pale skin with pink undertones and youre a brown dicklet (imagine having similar dick stats to asians whilst being uglier). I dickmog you, and mog you in every other conceivable way

hapas are numerically a minority but arabs are an actual minority due to being retarded. This white guy said im the smartest in the class which was true and foreshadowed my future academic results

you have similar stats to that guy i bullied lol. When you dont have arabs protecting you, other races choose to side with the better minority aka hapas.
" you habu shimarur statzu to day guy I burried ror. when you donto habu arabus protecteeng you, azar racues choozo to sido weeth za betta minority aka hapazu"

" you habu shimarur statzu to day guy I burried ror. when you donto habu arabus protecteeng you, azar racues choozo to sido weeth za betta minority aka hapazu"

View attachment 1177427
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EYE INSULT AGAIN

ITS THE ONLY THING U HAVE U RETARDED SHITSKIN

WHILE BEING SLOW IN CLASS I WOULDVE LAUGHED AT U SO HARD AND MADE U NEVER FORGET IT

i legitimately never told the teacher when someone did shit to me, i dealt with it on my own. Why are people such faggots honestly?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EYE INSULT AGAIN

ITS THE ONLY THING U HAVE U RETARDED SHITSKIN

WHILE BEING SLOW IN CLASS I WOULDVE LAUGHED AT U SO HARD AND MADE U NEVER FORGET IT
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EYE INSARTU AGAINO

EETZ ZA ONRY TING U HABU U RETARDEEDO SHITOSKEEN

WHIRE BEEING SROW IN CRASS I WOULDABU RAUGHED ATO U SO HARDO AND MADE U NEBERU FORGETO EET"

You have dyscalculia and retardation: im sure with a tall mum u ended up manlet; u say im half white and then say im 5’6 because of the average japanese height. You’re making absurd claims and being retarded, its obvious youre below 5’9, since youre disingenuous consistently and literally got starved growing up.
I'm 5'9. I'm Lebanese. My brother is 5'11-6'0 and my relatives on my mom's side are all in the 6'0-6'2 range. We are tall, Japs are not. Hence, I don't need to believe your retarded claims, being starved as a child won't really stunt your growth as much as you think retard, it's all genetic at the end of the day. And because, I'm a superior Lebanese with a big dong and tall genes, I still grew reasonably, tall. 5'9 barefoot is not short at all. I'm 5'10 with shoes lol. Keep crying, I struck a nerve.
Dyscalculia and retardation
You're japnese and you lie, just like you claimed that you're eye area is white passing lol. Post your eye pic.
5’9 is normal for a hapa. Youre just saying stuff like a woman. Do you have dyscalculia and retardation
Lol. Elliot Rodger also said he was 5'9, when he was clearly a 5'6 manlet in reality. Delusionmaxxing is common in hapa. Being average height is unfortunately, not.

hapas are above arabs, i see you as beneath me. Hapas are above arabs in every metric. We dont have asian failo enough of the time whilst also smv and status mogging you. The fact i was smarter than most full asians and eye mogged them means, u dont hold a candle to me shitskin.
Delusion. I'm whiter then you Yellow Monkey. You're probably whiter then, your noodlewhore mom tho, but not white passing as she hoped. Hence, she mistreated as you a child. And no, you have Asian eyes until, you prove it. Writing long paragraphs isn't evidence, especially, since, most hapas have slanted eyes and look Asian.

my word is all thats possible on an incel forum.
Showing me your eye pic, without your face won't doxx you, you absolute fucktard. Plenty, of people have done it before, you're a low t bat eater sitting in your mom's basement. You're not that important anyway lol.

The reason you won't show me your eyes is because, it's chinky nothing else. But keep lying to yourself.
hapas are above arabs, i see you as beneath me. Hapas are above arabs in every metric. We dont have asian failo enough
You do
IMG 20240610 004643
IMG 20240610 004624
IMG 20240610 004615
IMG 20240610 004600
IMG 20240610 005241
IMG 20240610 005223
IMG 20240610 005845

see you as beneath
IMG 20240610 010304
IMG 20240610 010249
The fact i was smarter than most full asians and eye mogged
No you don't. Everybody else except yourself sees you as an Asian.
shed pay her life savings for my eye area.
Doubt it. She would still look chinky so no
hapas are 5’9-5’10 on average depending on the mix
Anglos are short. So are Japs. And you pulled that out of your ass, where's your source?
opposite of insecure, thats why i made it. You just say things and say youre right no matter what
I have no clue what the fuck you were trying to say. Don't they teach you Grammar in Japan? You made this because, you wanted to prove that you're white passing, I don't need to. I have the mirror. It's not my problem, that a yellow monkey looks back at you when you look into a mirror.
same as southern china, retard and lots of studies say nearer 5’8, once again similar to southern china
Did I ever say Chinese are tall? Only northern Chinese like @Cayden Zhang are.
And no, Japs are all short even with good nutrition. Keep crying.
More anecdotes without any proof. Post them or youre disingenuous as fuck and projecting onto me so u can win internet arguments so you dont rope. My dad is 5’10 and his father was around 5’11, mother like 5’4. Im sure somewhere down the road i had 6’ ancestors. Anglos are verifiably 5’10 though. Many here can use their eyes to support the data.
Post what? Did I ask you to post your noodlewhore mom? It's you who has to prove something, not Arabs. So it's you who has to post your eye area not me retard.

Northern ARABS are taller and whiter then Japs. Even stormfront agrees with me. 5'10 is shorter then 6'1-6'2. So that means, I'm his height when I wear Shoes lol. Manlet dad. Probably, was sub5 facially too.
was being sarcastic, you mentally retarded shitskin. If youre middle class, theres no way your parents are taller than the Lebanese average since middle class people dont have tall genetics. You are short mostly due to genetics. I bet youre below 5’9 with 5’9 potential MAX.
Northern Arabs are tall. You're just mad that your country is filled with Manlets.
Given good nutrition Arabs are tall. How pathetic of you, you're half white and had good nutrition. Yet, you're still a disgusting manlet lol. Imagine, If I was given the same nutrition. I would be as tall as brother easily.

And dumbfuck yellow monkey, how many times do I tell you that it's hard to tell if people are sarcastic through, text? You didn't inherit your Japnese IQ if you didn't realize that.

ther isnt much taller than the lebanese average since you get more height genes from the mother on average. Youre like 5’8 MAX and projecting onto me lol. You even got starved growing up so youre like 5’7.
Lmaooooo! Dr Eric berg had the potential to grow up to 6'4 He took didn't eat well during puberty, and he is 6'2. I wasn't starved as in always hungry, but I certainly, didn't eat as well. As my birther is 5'11-6'0. Look it up, you can only stunt your growth if you're literally, starved and that too only by 2-3 inches max. Most people including, me were not starved enough for our growth to be stunted lol.

So if a guy was supposed to be 6'2. He would be 6'0, if he eat like how I ate. You had good nutrition and you're half white. Unfortunately, you got those manlet Japnese genes and you're now 5'6(5'7 in shoes) claiming to be my height. Sit down manlet.

this faggot thinks i care about what he says. ill just butt in and play the moral card lol

id rape his ass to death

Yeah even when i’ve argued with people here, i’ve never said shit like that.

Geez :feelskek: :feelshaha:
when you make those threads crying i laugh. Youre such a pathetic little abomination.

10% - Homosexual comments
You should kill yourself
you first, pathetic faggot

id love to rape your faggot ass and then make you commit suicide you pathetic failure

you first, pathetic faggot

id love to rape your faggot ass and then make you commit suicide you pathetic failure
IMG 20240610 014839
AYYY WHITU MAN! YOU KILL YOURSELF FAGGTU! I AM ABOVE YOU AND SO HASSUM AND WHITE PASSINGRU!

@comradespiderman29 hahahaha, rent free faggot

make me a sandwich you arab slave

this malnourished arab from the slums of beirut is scrawny af and probably has the t levels of a newborn girl. How can he claim such absurd shit without any evidence but then project onto me saying im doing that?

this malnourished arab from the slums of beirut is scrawny af and probably has the t levels of a newborn girl. How can he claim such absurd shit without any evidence but then project onto me saying im doing that?
IMG 20240610 014839
THIS LEBANU PROBABLY HAVING LOW T, HAPA HAVE HIGH T

@comradespiderman29 hahahaha, rent free faggot

make me a sandwich you arab slave
IMG 20240610 014839
AYYYY ARABU SLAVU! MAKE YOUR VERY HASUM AND WHITE PASINGRU HAPA A SANDWICHU!