Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

comradespiderman29 and made in heaven are the worst users here

When money speaks, there is no language to reply with

Tbh I would also be corrupt as fuck if I was mod.
Atleast 2 persons from the moderation team think that Made in the slums of the dirtiest indian city should be banned

There was no proof ever provided.

You all tried to shoe horn an admittance of a (failed) arranged marriage into a laughable form of proof repeatedly however but simply spamming an untruth over and over again isn’t suddenly going to make it valid.
Yeah not to mention he is butt fuck ugly tbh. His pictures are just taken from an angle which hide his subhumanity.

You banned everyone that gave proof otherwise.

He's MTN-HTN and he was engaged in the past. You ban Grays because they had dated (no sex) Why is he an exception?

He brags about having girls flirt with him in middle school. Bragging alone is enough reason for a ban.

Why are you so lenient on fakecels? I still remember the time you unbanned a bluepiller.

Since he's a high-profile user, maybe you should set up a poll to see what the community thinks. Put it in the bunker to keep out the graycels. Moderators serve the best interests of the community, right?

@CruxGammata
@benzocel
@LeFrenchCel
Jfl no way the mods are this cucked

@Todd Thundercock and I knew a guy on YouTube named Robert Peterson who had a pretty good muscular build about him from gymcelling and he was white and blonde and appeared to be reasonably tall.

Didn’t even seem to be bad looking and had kind of a Nordic appearance even typical of those various blonde blue eyed mogger meme cartoons that have made the rounds on various websites similar to our own.

And this guy had been on some dates but…

He was ultimately suicidal and depressed because the women would always ultimately ghost him and give him no pussy just as things in his mind were starting to look promising for him as though he may finally get sex and a relationship.
Robert Peterson wouldn't belong here, though. He had numerous GFs and sex partners.

Yes, it's hard for every sub-7 man today unless they were born in an exceptionally lucky position. But, failed normies don't belong here, imo.

Robert Peterson wouldn't belong here, though. He had numerous GFs and sex partners.

Yes, it's hard for every sub-7 man today unless they were born in an exceptionally lucky position. But, failed normies don't belong here, imo.
I’m not sure if I believe Bob’s tall tales about prior gfs and sex partners.

I mean would a grown man with an actual notch count be as suicidal as he? :feelshehe:

Seems more probable he was a non murderous George Sodini type ie a guy who looks like he could pull and claims that he did pull but with no actual proof other than “just trust me bro”.

I’m not sure if I believe Bob’s tall tales about prior gfs and sex partners.

I mean would a grown man with an actual notch count be as suicidal as he? :feelshehe:

Seems more probable he was a non murderous George Sodini type ie a guy who looks like he could pull and claims that he did pull but with no actual proof other than “just trust me bro”.
Remember why Robert got so bitchy with me, because I was a proud NEET and he found purpose in being a wagecuck and former whatever military he did. You need some sort of social acceptance to keep that up when you're a dumb hick like him.

I chalked Robert up as more of a MGTOW type. He could pull women but they were trashy, which I vaguely recall from his rants.

don't know the first one but made in shitskin can be pretty annoying.
he's an insecure little bitch who can't stop talking about "white" goatfuckers.
if you think u r white then keep it 2 urself

Even though they're cringe and always starting racial conflict, them even associating with and discussing inceldom is enough to keep them around - except for any fakecelsI don't tolerate them but I didn't see the proof yet. Imminent and likely unlawful action from myself is in discussion where it comes to dealing with any fakecels

The funny thing is, this isn't even the first MENA/East Asian racebait shitposting online slapfight and shitposting conflict I've seen in my life. There's a ricecel on the /his/ board of 4chan who believes he's fighting an Iraqi that's supposedly responsible for all the China hate posts on that board and even other boards.

Everyone here fights for their own races supremacy.
Snoop Dogg Idk GIF by NBC
Its infuriating. Segregation would be much easier to push if everyone sticked to their kind, and forced pairing would ensure that

Lowkey my balls itch rn

Dnr but one is fakecel the other is an arab nationalist coper. Not ONE of their posts is related to actual inceldom discussion. They are edge-lord normies pretending to be incels.

Just put them on ignore they are not worth your time. Don't let them live rent-free in your head. Forget about them.
only posting about the supposed superiority of your race while barely ever talking about inceldom is sus as FUCK and made in heaven is a confirmed larper i mean look at this fucking face mang that is AT THE VERY LEAST average if not above average what the FUCK

i dont care about raceposting or whatever i mean do it all you want for all i care but at least be an incel for fucks sake why the fuck are you raceposting as a fucking normie on an incel forum gtfo
This is a place for losers and they claim superiority lol