Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You can't make a hoe a housewife.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1617
  • Start date
Deleted member 1617

Deleted member 1617

Islamic crusade when?
-
Just a little reminder for those of you have oneitis's (btw, unironically kys if you do)

that thot/whore, will never be a housewife, she will always bee on the lookout for chad dick to suck, and tyrones ass to eat. give me a niqabi girl or give me death.

"hoes eat dick like eggs and steak" - kurupt 1999

Last edited:
i catfished this girl on tinder with a tyrone and she was getting flirty real quick, but long story short, shes only 18 and said her body count was 45, but now is apparently looking for something real now LMAO, apparently she did it in the span of two months, jfl@hoes these days if she tells any guy who isnt a cuck that, they'll leave, she was even saying the tyrone in my pic could get it despite saying "im looking for a real relationship now", kek cant resist tyrone and the thought of bbc

i catfished this girl on tinder with a tyrone and she was getting flirty real quick, but long story short, shes only 18 and said her body count was 45, but now is apparently looking for something real now LMAO, apparently she did it in the span of two months, jfl@hoes these days if she tells any guy who isnt a cuck that, they'll leave, she was even saying the tyrone in my pic could get it despite saying "im looking for a real relationship now", kek cant resist tyrone and the thought of bbc
she would last 1 year in a serious relationship full of problems and then when they break up, she would ascend into the ultimate slut for some months, I have seen that many times....

There is a saying,

"You can take a hoe out of the brothel but you can't take the brothel out of her."

Let's see if it works.

Me: Hi mom and dad, here's my wife the street hooker shabanga, I bought her a 10K diamond ring, put her name on the deed to my house, and we're getting married next week. Shabanga had a rough life on the streets getting cock in all her holes, we haven't had sex yet because we're taking things slow, she told me she doesn't want to be reminded of her past and get PTSD so I'll respect her wishes until she's ready.

Parents: Get the fuck out of our house you cuck, and take that diseased whore with you.

Conclusion: Yeah, it doesn't work

If she breathe, she a thot.

she would last 1 year in a serious relationship full of problems and then when they break up, she would ascend into the ultimate slut for some months, I have seen that many times....

Less than that and she'd just go back to getting dicked by BBC Tyrone

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back