Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much do you eat? Having a large appetite is frustrating when you live amongst once a day eaters

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
For starters I’m not a big guy, I’m just barely 5’6 and weigh in the 150 - 155 range. But I eat a lot, most likely due to the food in the house not being very hearty and nutritious, mostly just frozen slop garbage which I try to avoid eating too much because it will make you sick eventually.

I try to do the best I can with what healthy options are available, bread, eggs, fruits, yogurt etc. My parents say I eat too much, these niggas will literally eat two sandwhiches and some eggs and that sustains them the whole day.

I eat and snack the entire day because I can’t get a full sustainable healthy meal 3 times a day, I’m rarely ever full. If I was then that would obviously cut down on the eating all day.

But I can’t eat what isn’t there of course so I have to make do with what I have. There’s enough for decent breakfasts, but frozen slop for lunch and dinner which I try to avoid for healthier options at times. And I just have a big appetite, I need 3 big filling meals a day to sustain me. Am I just a fatass or what? What do you think?

I only eat once a day so i cant relate to this. Maybe start controlling your urges and appetite. My dinner is always good full of meat and meat only...steak with some chicken something thay will fuel me up and make me full.

Am I just a fatass or what? What do you think?
Completely normal, men with healthy and strong bodies eat 4-5 times a day.
I wish I was low inhib enough to eat left-overs at restaurants/buffets. They throw away insane amounts of food there.

Despite exercising regularly I'm still built like shit because I don't get enough calories in. It's frustrating.

Eat free like King.

IMG 4511

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/BuxmHDZVEBo?si=hXJY91U6sc94NSa5

I eat a lot because iam on 225mg effexor but i barely gained weight (from ~22 BMI to 23.5 BMI so far)

Are your parents anorexic ?

I eat to cope with my depression and anxiety. :feelsgah:

For starters I’m not a big guy, I’m just barely 5’6 and weigh in the 150 - 155 range. But I eat a lot, most likely due to the food in the house not being very hearty and nutritious, mostly just frozen slop garbage which I try to avoid eating too much because it will make you sick eventually.

I try to do the best I can with what healthy options are available, bread, eggs, fruits, yogurt etc. My parents say I eat too much, these niggas will literally eat two sandwhiches and some eggs and that sustains them the whole day.

I eat and snack the entire day because I can’t get a full sustainable healthy meal 3 times a day, I’m rarely ever full. If I was then that would obviously cut down on the eating all day.

But I can’t eat what isn’t there of course so I have to make do with what I have. There’s enough for decent breakfasts, but frozen slop for lunch and dinner which I try to avoid for healthier options at times. And I just have a big appetite, I need 3 big filling meals a day to sustain me. Am I just a fatass or what? What do you think?
I guess I can't actually really relate to this one too much. I only eat about once a day and that is fine for me. On average other than going to the gym I don't burn a lot of calories during the day.

I noticed that when I am not counting my meals and calories I tend to make 3 - 4 meals in a day and eat around 2000 calories.

3 large meals per day. Between each meal, I can usually be found grazing on various snacks.