Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You can’t live a proper life as a woman

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Imagine playing a video game with cheat codes enabled that make you invincible and let you insta kill your enemies. How quickly would that get boring?

I think that women’s dopamine receptors are so fried from being worshiped daily that they can’t reach the satisfaction levels of a man who achieves something note-worthy at all.
As shit as being a low-value male may be, i’m glad I wasn’t born a walking hole.
Maybe one day I can achieve life satisfaction, something that isn’t possible as an NPC female.

Last edited:
This is the truth. They can't appreciate anything anymore :yes:

They don’t appreciate anything and are ungrateful anyway, no matter how good they have it.

Its like playing vs the AI in a video game.

The first time you go online and play against real people you get owned really hard.

"Women live on tutorial mode" is outdated, now women live life on cheat codes!

Kinda true, they coast through life. But then again most of them are brainless NPC's so maybe its enough of a challenge for them

Imagine playing a video game with cheat codes enabled that make you invincible and let you insta kill your enemies. How quickly would that get boring?

I think that women’s dopamine receptors are so fried from being worshiped daily that they can’t reach the satisfaction levels of a man who achieves something note-worthy at all.
As shit as being a low-value male may be, i’m glad I wasn’t born a walking hole.
Maybe one day I can achieve life satisfaction, something that isn’t possible as an NPC female.
Pure copium

It’s far better to live an extremely easy life than an extremely difficult one like we do.

And you know what makes our miserable ?

it’s difficult and we don’t beat the odds

It’s very satisfying to have a difficult life BUT beating the difficulty.

That’s not most incel case

I mean there is some truth here. Women seem to absorb compliments and stuff. Whereas most men, if they get a compliment, however small, will be thinking about that for months on end

Pure copium

It’s far better to live an extremely easy life than an extremely difficult one like we do.

And you know what makes our miserable ?

it’s difficult and we don’t beat the odds

It’s very satisfying to have a difficult life BUT beating the difficulty.

That’s not most incel case
Very true. Working hard or going through a tuff situation only matters when something good comes out in the end.

I mean there is some truth here. Women seem to absorb compliments and stuff. Whereas most men, if they get a compliment, however small, will be thinking about that for months on end