Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You can tell if someone’s NT by analysing their use of emojis.

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
If you are spamming Pepe then it says one thing about you tbh.

In truth, the less emojis you use, the more NT you are presumed to be.

Theres some validity to this. But if you're more prone to express yourself via emojis then it doesnt really work in practice most of the time

Normies use a lot of emojis, just not pepe ones.

Attachments

• xD.png
    xD.png
    9 KB · Views: 90
Foids spam the shit outta emojis. I guess they’re autistic.

Theres some validity to this. But if you're more prone to express yourself via emojis then it doesnt really work in practice most of the time
Perhaps, when you see this; :woke::feelsree::woke::feelsree::woke::feelsree::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: You can predict with 99.9% accuracy though.
Foids spam the shit outta emojis. I guess they’re autistic.
:rolleyes::););) :fire::fire::fire:These fall into the normie category. But we all know what this;:feelstastyman::feelzez::feelsbaton::feelsautistic::woke::feelsree: means.

Last edited:
Perhaps, when you see this; :woke::feelsree::woke::feelsree::woke::feelsree::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: You can predict with 99.9% accuracy though.
That is true. But some people just like using them imo.

I dont really understand people who feel the need to use them every damn post

low IQ. normies use emojis constantly.

Most incels lack sense of humour.

low IQ. normies use emojis constantly.
If they are using these::rolleyes::););):heart::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: Then you have a normie on your hands.

If, however you see this::panties::feelsautistic::feelstastyman::feelzez::feelsbaton::feelsmega::feelswow::woke::feelsree: Then you know damn well it’s not a normie.

Cope tbh. I am the most autistic person here yet I rarely ever use emojis.

Addressed this twice in the thread, take a look, normies use a different range of emojis.
Addressed this twice in the thread, take a look, normies use a different range of emojis.
Cope tbh. I am the most autistic person here yet I rarely ever use emojis.
‘A single acception to a general rule does not disprove the rule itself’ we should all have this phrase on a command/shift basis tbh, we all use it so much.

Last edited:
I never use emojis while chatting with people. People adjust to my texting style and don't use emojis as well.. especially with girls. If I talk with girls from my family and I use emojis they'll use emojis too. If I use nothing they won't use anything.

But some things are funny like this:
*post about toilet*
"IT'S OVER FOR TOILETCELS :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:"
"BRUTAL TOILETPILL:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:"

I thought it was the other way around. When people NEVER use emojis on WhatsApp they seem like a psychopath to me

I thought it was the other way around. When people NEVER use emojis on WhatsApp they seem like a psychopath to me

I noticed that about myself, I generally come across as cold and aloof so back when I had what resembled a social life I had to force myself to use Emojis, trying to appear less socially inept.

Admittedly it’s a low effort thread and I should have added a number of caveats to account for how binary the statement was.

If you are spamming Pepe then it says one thing about you tbh.

In truth, the less emojis you use, the more NT you are presumed to be.
i use emojis all the time and i'm not autistic :forcedsmile::kys: