Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill gaming turned into a NT hobby

Because I've had it since 2018 and I don't care. Rainbows are cool, I won't let trannies take that away from me.
yeah they were cooll until some mentally ill people took over it

Gamers are trucel

Gamers are trucel

* you hops on online game and plays multiplayer with a random person
* random person rambles on about normie shit while you just say one word answers
* you hear his gf in the background, She tells him he brought some chinese food for him.
* he brags about how his gf always brings him food whenever he asks. Rambles on and on about his gf
* his gf joins him and shares the headset with him. Now you're pissed
* both ramble on about normie shit.
* She whispers in his ear about some sexually explicit stuff, giggles and leaves
* "bro, its been fun. I've got some business to take care of in the bed with my girl, now. Peace out".
* you vow to never to play multiplayer ever again.

I played games when gaming was considered the lowest of the low form of entertainment only for weirdos and I got made fun of it multiple times.

Sad to see it turn out as a NTfag hobby.
Absolutely can relate. In 2013-2014 when i used to be in this private IT school in Prague, i was brutally bullied and made fun of for being the "gamer" and constantly called nerd, virgin and nolifer. Quite ironic, considering the same pathetic shitheads were playing games too.

During the days when i don't do 7 day long meth binges, on Steam you might have noticed i play primarely CS 1.6

I play on this server game mod that blends PERFECTLY as an Aspie - it's called HNS. You basically run and chase along doing retarded strafes that require lots of practice to gain momentum and speed.

It is relatively closed, but loyal and active community. The players who'm i met there were moslty old school dudes who used to play HNS during it's prime back in the early 2010's.

There is this 15 year old kid there who plays really well, and then some random grown ass dude who hasnt played HNS in years kept telling him to go outside, touch grass and fuck girls. Apparently thats what he did at his age. Upon defending the kid, that sexhaver was like "Ok then, keep playing this shit, keep getting better in HNS, don't chase girls, stay in your home and don't leave the house and pretend there is nothing wrong with your way of life." and left the server. Haven't saw him since.