Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill gaming turned into a NT hobby

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Leader of the Tallfag Extermination Squad | TES
★★★★★
The sole fact that one of the most common insults is a "virgin" and if you're good at the game by any chance you get hit with "touch grass" or "pathetic nerd" speaks volumes.

You can find autists alike us only in very old video games which are no longer being played by the mass like CS:Source or GMOD (only particular servers)

I've found more suicidal people on CS:SOURCE than on this forum dead serious even low-functioning autistic NEETs who cope with anime and rack over 8000 hours on the game.

However hop on some mainstream tranny game and you will certainly be met with trannies, foids , normies.

Most gamers in 2024 are fucking normies who hop on the game after a long day of socializing and having fun outside with their friends.

I played games when gaming was considered the lowest of the low form of entertainment only for weirdos and I got made fun of it multiple times.

Sad to see it turn out as a NTfag hobby.

Yeaaah, I don't play many games nowadays for this exact reason. I used to play multiplayer games, but they are all filled with normies and women nowadays, you will actually hear women in voice chats and it sucks. So then I switched singpleplayer, but you get burned out on that shit.

I had 43 hours of gaming this 2 weeks which is like 2 days

I have more hours on BF1 on EA games btw but it didnt transfer when i
bought the steam version cheap, I still get the stupid launcher tho, Fuck sake!

Casual gaming, most of normies have to short attention span to play something more demanding than roblox.

Normies stole everything from us

Super normie games:

FIFA
Grand Theft Auto V
Fortnite
Call of Duty

Mostly what requires online. They like to play with friends and even be NT in video games

Most normie single player game:

Marvel's Spider-Man (2)

Back then games were made for solo players.
Today, every single game is absolutely miserable when you aren't playing with a group of friends.

Super normie games:

FIFA
Grand Theft Auto V
Fortnite
Call of Duty

Mostly what requires online. They like to play with friends and even be NT in video games

Marvel's Spider-Man (2)
FIFA is the most normie game on this planet no doubt. Normies play it in the cafes on the playstation.

Today, every single game is absolutely miserable when you aren't playing with a group of friends.
there were cool old online video games where you used to form a friend group from people all around the world and just roll with them like the multiplayer mode for GTA:SA.

I would never do a similar thing today considering I am blackpilled and the person I may be speaking to is a sexhaver who hopped on for an hour and then goes to his gf's house and fucks her.

Most gamers in 2024 are fucking normies who hop on the game after a long day of socializing and having fun outside with their friends.
this pisses me off. they don't deserve this

I've only been playing singleplayer role-playing games like Nier: Automata and Fallout games recently. Online games were never my thing.

I've found more suicidal people on CS:SOURCE than on this forum dead serious even low-functioning autistic NEETs who cope with anime and rack over 8000 hours on the game.
CS: Source has always been a top tier community thanks to it's server browsers and modding community. I enjoyed playing on zombies escape servers, and sometimes i occasionally do. Due to it being an old game and not popular with normies, CS: Source escaped normification, thats why in some server you are allowed to say autistic shit, and the zombie escape maps are also super autisic aswell.

I also watched Soady1991 zombie escape video's before he deleted his channel, probably due realizing he was a subhuman and wasting his life on vidya as a chore.
He even wrote it in his steam profile description.

To summarise I am Just another good for nothing useless tosser existing in the framework of society. The way I see it a lifetime of misery spent existing on Earth is the true hell. I just hope when the time comes to bid farewell to this depressing life our consciousness doesn't remain stuck here for an eternity. SoadY w/ bad eyes

https://steamcommunity.com/id/soadyless/

CS: Source has always been a top tier community thanks to it's server browsers and modding community. I enjoyed playing on zombies escape servers, and sometimes i occasionally do. Due to it being an old game and not popular with normies, CS: Source escaped normification, thats why in some server you are allowed to say autistic shit, and the zombie escape maps are also super autisic aswell.

I also watched Soady1991 zombie escape video's before he deleted his channel, probably due realizing he was a subhuman and wasting his life on vidya as a chore.
He even wrote it in his steam profile description.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/soadyless/
I watched Jan Doedel more. Also, yeah SoadY was a cool dude he may be a truecel considering his brutal bio.

Sounds like a blackpilled man tired of it all there is no way a normie being able to write something as melancholic as that.

Elden ring? Cyberpunk? BG 3? Stellar blade?

games are kind of boring I usually just play anime games I have been recently playing non anime games its been kind of boring too normie populated ima switch back i guess

Super normie games:

FIFA
Grand Theft Auto V
Fortnite
Call of Duty

Marvel's Spider-Man (2)
I have 1227 hours in GTA V and 1500 in fifa 19 :feelskek:

Invading in souls games is a truecel hobby

mf probably plays Valorant, Overwatch, Rainbow 6 and GTA Online and complains normalniggers are there, it's like going to Africa and complaining you're surrounded by niggers

Yes bro fucking online shit is MEGA ntfag games.

If you try and play shit like mmos where you HAVE to play with others to do some of the content in the game then you have to be able to NTmaxx otherwise you cant do shit!!!

My attention span is fucked up and I can't handle playing a single game.
This is why I love Roblox because you can keep switching from one game to another

That's what I'm saying, when playing CSGO without NTfags, this shit fucking bores me. Single player games turned into multiplayer games. The fuck happened to fortnite mang, I used to play STW back in the day but I can't play that shit without anyone cuz it's impossible to do mission without people. The only single player game I'm enjoying rn is alan wake 2

That's what I'm saying, when playing CSGO without NTfags, this shit fucking bores me. Single player games turned into multiplayer games. The fuck happened to fortnite mang, I used to play STW back in the day but I can't play that shit without anyone cuz it's impossible to do mission without people. The only single player game I'm enjoying rn is alan wake 2
I remember playing a couple of rounds of quake or CoD, just pwning some noobs by my own, that was fun.
Nowadays, look at League of Legends, Overwatch, whatever, you can't do shit without good teammates (which idealy are your friends).

I remember playing a couple of rounds of quake or CoD, just pwning some noobs by my own, that was fun.
Nowadays, look at League of Legends, Overwatch, whatever, you can't do shit without good teammates (which idealy are your friends).
Yeah fuck these games mang

Yes bro fucking online shit is MEGA ntfag games.

If you try and play shit like mmos where you HAVE to play with others to do some of the content in the game then you have to be able to NTmaxx otherwise you cant do shit!!!
That's why I couldn't get into FFXIV even though I spent thousands of hours playing it (there are no other good MMOs on that market so I kept trying to make it work)
The game is so easy and casual so it appeals to tons of normies and foids, the main story content is literally impossible to lose unless you try, there is still some fun stuff to do in the game and the story is ok but I wish someone would make a new MMO that actually challenges you to beat the main content.

Playing JAK X on the PS2, and Gran Turismo on PSP.

"all by myself"

My attention span is fucked up and I can't handle playing a single game.
This is why I love Roblox because you can keep switching from one game to another
Got 8 thousand miles... On this particular save file! @OpticalRape bares witness!

Wink Reaction GIF by Charlie Mars

Gran Turismopill forevah....​

Super normie games:

FIFA
Grand Theft Auto V
Fortnite
Call of Duty

Marvel's Spider-Man (2)
You mean cinmatic movie games

Time to get back to fighting games play street fighter 3rd strike or modern games like tekken 8

You mean cinmatic movie games
Not surprising, the more the gaming industry tried to appeal NT normies over time, the more the games have less actual gameplay inside them. Turns out normalfags don't even like playing games when it comes down to it.

High iq just be gamer is law

Those people who game to cope live in dreamworld a good world, as for zoomtards and their shit games let them spend their paycheck on it.

Yeah, anymore if you're not shit at a multiplayer game normies hate you. "dude go outside! I bet you play this game in your mom's basement all day." You constantly see normies seething about the evil try hards on social media. Thing is, we don't have to try hard to be better at the game. It's called having good reflex skills which is genetic.

Very true. I don't even bother with online multiplayer games anymore. I just play single player games, preferably older RPGs.

Every "nerd" hobby has been tainted with mainstream appeal and now whenever something genuinely shit gets released it's going to succeed anyway because it has too much cultural momentum behind it to actually fail like it would have years before when casuals didn't make up 90% of the playerbase. They know how much significance a game carries now so the people who run society literally inject messages and ideals into games so the population of people get blindsided and feed into it.

I just hate how e celebs are included into your favourite franchises for no reason other than free advertising. These said e celebs would shill the games, then shit on it & then forget about it.

Invading in souls games is a truecel hobby
I've been doing it Ds 3. I don't think Ive ever been invaded by someone else though, though I'm not usually kindled.

Most of the people who play Source these days are in it for surf, third worlders, or are old dudes. Respect to people who play it these days. I started my CS "career" by playing Source 11-12 years ago. I still play for surf sometimes, and some of the gamemodes like gungame and some of the creative maps are very fun to play. Neither GO or CS2 can captivate the amount of soul Source and CS 1.x had.
Yeah, anymore if you're not shit at a multiplayer game normies hate you. "dude go outside! I bet you play this game in your mom's basement all day." You constantly see normies seething about the evil try hards on social media. Thing is, we don't have to try hard to be better at the game. It's called having good reflex skills which is genetic.
Yep. I have nearly 6,000 hours on CS:GO/CS2 and I get this almost every other match I play. If I'm not getting bodied by obvious closet cheaters, I'm constantly raping normgroids in the game and they get fucking pissed. I think my win rate in CS2 right now is over 70%, would be higher if I wasn't also constantly playing against cheaters.

Most of the comments that I get are that I "never go outside" and "live in [my] parents' basement." The few women who I have came across who I destroy in game throw out insults like I "must have a small dick" and I've "never felt a breast before," but none of these troglodytes have any concept of consistently playing a game over a long period of time, and not just for hours on end a day.

I've been playing CS:GO/CS2 almost consistently for over 10 years, and in the grand scheme of things, 6,000 hours isn't bad for someone who's dedicated to the game. Especially since I also work and go to college, and all of the people I have added who have played for as long as I do have 8,000 hours or more.

Most of the people who play Source these days are in it for surf, third worlders, or are old dudes. Respect to people who play it these days. I started my CS "career" by playing Source 11-12 years ago. I still play for surf sometimes, and some of the gamemodes like gungame and some of the creative maps are very fun to play. Neither GO or CS2 can captivate the amount of soul Source and CS 1.x had.

Yep. I have nearly 6,000 hours on CS:GO/CS2 and I get this almost every other match I play. If I'm not getting bodied by obvious closet cheaters, I'm constantly raping normgroids in the game and they get fucking pissed. I think my win rate in CS2 right now is over 70%, would be higher if I wasn't also constantly playing against cheaters.

Most of the comments that I get are that I "never go outside" and "live in [my] parents' basement." The few women who I have came across who I destroy in game throw out insults like I "must have a small dick" and I've "never felt a breast before," but none of these troglodytes have any concept of consistently playing a game over a long period of time, and not just for hours on end a day.

I've been playing CS:GO/CS2 almost consistently for over 10 years, and in the grand scheme of things, 6,000 hours isn't bad for someone who's dedicated to the game. Especially since I also work and go to college, and all of the people I have added who have played for as long as I do have 8,000 hours or more.
Normies don't want to be reminded of areas in which their genetics fall short in compared to the people they consider inferior to themselves. Every time this happens, it irks them on a primal level and sends them flying into rage as a coping mechanism in response to their superiority complex being threatened.

Normies don't want to be reminded of areas in which their genetics fall short in compared to the people they consider inferior to themselves. Every time this happens, it irks them on a primal level and sends them flying into rage as a coping mechanism in response to their superiority complex being threatened.
This couldn't be any more true tbh.

why tf you have a rainbow disease flag in your banner
Because I've had it since 2018 and I don't care. Rainbows are cool, I won't let trannies take that away from me.

Because I've had it since 2018 and I don't care. Rainbows are cool, I won't let trannies take that away from me.
'the promise to Noah, to Nevah flooooood the Earth AGAIN" get it right there u jite!!!