Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I do not want NT acceptance. I demand their submission.

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
The scumbag NTs and their traitors are developing ways to identify us, using our own tools (AIs are developed by autists)!

Also, recent trends have shown that they rather cut off our funding, to total zero!

There, I said it. I do not want NT acceptance in their societies. I want total submission and dominance.

If they round us up, if they decide they want total krieg, then, sure. Be warned though, many people maintaining critical systems, like the internet and even nuclear plants, are autistic or ND. The panama leaks, 2008 crisis, and Chernobyl nuclear disaster will be a joke in comparison!

Any 'autists' who disagree with this are traitors (mostly "autistic" foids) and should be gassed in a fucking concentration camp

@der_komische @lonelysince2006

Total NT death

I demand reparations for the suffering and discrimination we have suffered from NT normies. Preferably in the form of free money.

just hope trump wins so the normal fags get the shit beat out of them by authorities

All talk, no action

Human society wouldn't survive without a bunch of worker drones that blindly conform and do everything the ruling class tells them without question because they're relatively easy to mold and program into servile masses. As much I hate to say it, there needs to be some normalfags around. At least until large scale automation becomes feasible.

There's a chance our talks may inspire someone to do something, non illegally of course.
If you are honest to yourself: There will never be an incel revolution. The best thing we got is people going ER but thats about it

Human society wouldn't survive without a bunch of worker drones that blindly conform and do everything the ruling class tells them without question because they're relatively easy to mold and program into servile masses. As much I hate to say it, there needs to be some normalfags around. At least until large scale automation becomes feasible.
That's why I didn't say TND (total normie death), but rather, as goyim slaves

Trump voters are the ultimate normal fags, dumb fuck.
Exactly, the opposite are just my little ponny enjoyers.

And we belong in neither

concentration camps can be reopened for NTs

It Will degrade into Anarchical Hell, where the pavement nigger sets the rule.
Kill or BE killed.

I demand reparations for the suffering and discrimination we have suffered from NT normies. Preferably in the form of free money.
Precisely, 12 years stuck in a block of shit, and nothing can justify

Normfags trying to sniff out spergs:

default.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back