Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based If you are 6'0 or above, none of your problems matter.

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
If you are a 6'0 guy then there is no excuse for you for feeling "depressed" sad or any other bad feeling because as a tallfag you literally get treated so fucking well by scumciety and tallfags are more likely to become rich and get paid more, Idgaf if you lost your mother or if you owe 200k in debt you literally are genetically blessed and you can fight your way through literally anything, the only exception for this is if you are 6'0 ft but actually deformed at the same time. Tallfags dont deserve mercy or empathy.

tbh 6'0 isnt even that tall anymore, I'd say 6'2 cutoff

Idk, I have a 6'2 brother who is incel in denial. He'll be 25 this year and his hairline has been norwooding for about a year now and has a bald spot. He touches grass a lot and is pretty social but still incel probably because of face

I'm not saying tallcels have it hard or anything but I'm just saying I'm sure there's some nuance to it all

I am 6’8 so I am fakecels then?

tbh 6'0 isnt even that tall anymore, I'd say 6'2 cutoff
6'3 to not be considered average. Tall begins at 6'4. 6'5 is solid tall, and anything above that = very tall and people will tell you, especially females. "OMG, he is so tall. Awwww."

Rare based newfag

Last edited:
Klinefelter's syndrome sufferers might be one of the few tallfags that could be worse off I can think of as an exception to the rule.

68 inches or 6'8
Fucking brutal I just realised there are people xft yinch that would be the amount of inches I am if you put them together

We can debate if foids prefer face or height till the cows come home, but one pure advantage that tallfags have is social dominance and instant respect. They're so fucking lucky that they just get to walk outside and not have anyone think they're weak just based off first impressions. It's like their height is an instant badge of honor to the NPCs outside. This advantage alone pretty much makes it a little hard to compare their struggle to a manlet.

i know a braindead literal aspie who failed high-school and works off and on at a gas station who still JBF'd a foid in HS and she still apparently loves him to death... I'm sure him being 6'4 has nothing to do with it

If you are a 6'0 guy then there is no excuse for you for feeling "depressed" sad or any other bad feeling because as a tallfag you literally get treated so fucking well by scumciety and tallfags are more likely to become rich and get paid more, Idgaf if you lost your mother or if you owe 200k in debt you literally are genetically blessed and you can fight your way through literally anything, the only exception for this is if you are 6'0 ft but actually deformed at the same time. Tallfags dont deserve mercy or empathy.
I'm 6'0" tall but my face is only 4/10, I have very narrow shoulders that look way too small for my height, and I have autism. My height doesn't get me too far when I have all those other flaws. I can't even make guy friends, let alone get a gf. Besides that, 6'0" isn't tall enough to stand out that much, at least in the USA.

i a over 6 feet and always been a CEL in shitwest because of autism

6'7:

259387959 1671190129893068 3501163483178733843 n

aren't you italian ?

italian are manlets, spotted another fakecel
depends on which part of italy and age.
Also height is nothing when you are not 8/10 face plus extremely non nt

Idk, I have a 6'2 brother who is incel in denial. He'll be 25 this year and his hairline has been norwooding for about a year now and has a bald spot. He touches grass a lot and is pretty social but still incel probably because of face

I'm not saying tallcels have it hard or anything but I'm just saying I'm sure there's some nuance to it all
6'2 is average in 2024

6'3 to not be considered average. Tall begins at 6'4. 6'5 is solid tall, and anything above that = very tall and people will tell you, especially females. "OMG, he is so tall. Awwww."
false asf you just need to be 6’1 and people will be surprised of your height (unless your in netherlands)

false asf you just need to be 6’1 and people will be surprised of your height (unless your in netherlands)
Nobody is surprised by seeing 6'1 people and I know what I'm talking about because I was around them in hs and college, Nothing special, and the guys from 6'3 and above had good halos.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back