Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can ya be NT if you’re here?

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★
There are ‘neurotypical’ (self-claimed) users on this forum but my question is, if those users are so NT then how are they here?

No one is NT on here or at least the majority of users aren’t & are autistic.

Do you really think a NT norm shit actually uses this forum? No, they aren’t in the same situation as us & are probably slaying.

yeah i know this 5'2 balding indian janitor in my neighborhood who's NT and has fucked all the stacies and left them pregnant. Now he's on his way to marrying Megan fox. Heres a picture of him

Attachments

• main-qimg-8fbcc39c1381f58f3f99fcc0290d4831-lq.jpeg
    main-qimg-8fbcc39c1381f58f3f99fcc0290d4831-lq.jpeg
    32.1 KB · Views: 24
I am not NT, I guess majority of the users aren't either, but you can still be NT and an incel tbh.

I am not NT, I guess majority of the users aren't either, but you can still be NT and an incel tbh.
Ya, true but us autists are usually the only ones who use places like here.

Ya, true but us autists are usually the only ones who use places like here.
If you're deformed then you will naturally be socially isolated and will start searching for communities to accept you. That's how NT people end up here.

yeah i know this 5'2 balding indian janitor in my neighborhood who's NT and has fucked all the stacies and left them pregnant. Now he's on his way to marrying Megan fox. Heres a picture of him
Mustachemogs me.

because im ugly and short

:lul:

Being ugly and nonNT is far more brutal

There are ‘neurotypical’ (self-claimed) users on this forum but my question is, if those users are so NT then how are they here?

Do you really think a NT norm shit actually uses this forum? No, they aren’t in the same situation as us & are probably slaying.
Im 50/50 depending on if i REALLY need something for example groceries or washing products

But deep inside my soul im suffering a megaton.

My looks fuck up my confidence and gives me anx.

Autism is a cancer for me and it's killing me:feelsrope:

I have no diagnosed neurological or personality disorder. I can stare people in the eyes and have a pleasurable conversation with them, no anxiety or fear involved. I can also comprehend sarcasm, satire, irony, and other figures of speech. My brain is wired this way. But my face is sub-optimal, hence my inceldom. And my location is not the best, unfortunately. So there it is. Now you can believe it or not. Up to you.

Im 50/50 depending on if i REALLY need something for example groceries or washing products

But deep inside my soul im suffering a megaton.

My looks fuck up my confidence and gives me anx.
That is so sad.

I have no diagnosed neurological or personality disorder. I can stare people in the eyes and have a pleasurable conversation with them, no anxiety or fear involved. I can also comprehend sarcasm, satire, irony, and other figures of speech. My brain is wired this way. But my face is sub-optimal, hence my inceldom. And my location is not the best, unfortunately. So there it is. Now you can believe it or not. Up to you.
I believe you brocel.

I used to take location for granted, but seeing other people's perpective made me thankful for not being in a place where everyone is beautiful and over 6'! that would be absolute punishment.

NT incels are on IT

An incel who is social and works is still an incel.

Neurotypical tpyicals can be ugly, average, or good-looking. Ugly or average/regular looking NTs cannot slay. Only the good-looking NTs and High tier normies can slay

I never said NTS were fakecel but sorry if it came across that way.

The point I was trying to make is that it’s normally non-NTS who make their way to this site.