Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR You can join the jewkrainian army for 600$ a month

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★

Do I get paid? How much? Do I get other bonuses?

You get the standard pay of a Ukrainian soldier and it varies depending on the conditions of the service. Your payment will be in UAH currency to a local bank account. The approximate amount in USD is the following: $600 per/month behind the frontline, $1200 per/month for service in a dangerous zone, and $3300 per/month for combat deployment. Please note, that those numbers are just an approximation since exchange rates can change and also some roles and units receive additional bonuses.

JFLLLLLLLL :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

A mcdonalds employee makes more than that :feelskek:

thats a 200$bonus go for it @Puppeter

Lol.
They are desperate af.

i don't recommend going for it.

The americucks are out of helicopter money.

Military is cucked anyways

Military is cucked anyways
If no one was falling for this cuckold trap, it would be literally peace on earth. But our crook leaders can always find low IQ fucktards willing to risk their lives to destabilize other parts of the world for a shit pay.

i iget 3 times that much for neetbux

Imagine fighting for ((((Zelensky)))) for 600$

You get the standard pay of a Ukrainian soldier and it varies depending on the conditions of the service. Your payment will be in UAH currency to a local bank account. The approximate amount in USD is the following: $600 per/month behind the frontline, $1200 per/month for service in a dangerous zone, and $3300 per/month for combat deployment. Please note, that those numbers are just an approximation since exchange rates can change and also some roles and units receive additional bonuses.

JFLLLLLLLL :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

600 is a lot of money for a Ukrainian soldiers

Also as you will be taken care of by the state you wouldn't even be spending a lot of money

As long as I get one payday near a whorehouse sign me up, Sir!

On god I would do it I have been neet for so long I’d take that money ngl

Holy fuck what a scam

Can I work remote?

I would only do it if I can safely sit in the comfort of my own room and operate an unmanned drone from my computer

I predicted this exact scenario over a year ago. Ukraine running out of bodies to throw at the meat grinder and opening their ranks to foreign cannon fodder. JFL @ any moron who signs up for this shit. You'd have to be extremely desperate.

Can you die remotely?
Getting shot from 200+ meters is dying remotely, mango.

Last edited: