Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder: Even if you get a wife she can still rape you in the divorce courts

uo89997

uo89997

Banned
-
The fourth richest woman in the world is currently MacKenzie Scott (net worth $56.4 billion). How did she earn all her money? Did she work hard or climb the corporate ladder? Nope. She got rich by divorcing Jeff Bezos.

After divorcing his ex wife, Ewan McGregor had to pay half of his earnings, $15,000 per month in child support and $36,000 per month in spousal support. She also received the $6 million home he bought. In return, McGregor was able to get a new girlfriend in 37 year old Mary Elizabeth Winstead who is sure to hit the wall soon.

I get that a lot of guys here think life will be better for them if they get married or get a girlfriend but the truth is that is not always the case. She can always still rape your ass in the divorce courts.

The grass isn't always greener on the other side.

Fucking joke world, you have to work your live off just because women can paint their toenails XD.

Bluepillers wont touch this

Fucking joke world, you have to work your live off just because women can paint their toenails XD.

Bluepillers wont touch this
What lol

Don’t marry have maternal boys and let them grow up to be a army of you

is that the women he started business with? She took money because she helped him with the business but the court is rigged so they gave her far too much anyway

court always favor women its not even funny how on display that is

just go compare women/men court sentence for the same crime. Women always get less time. Its so shit.

is that the women he started business with? She took money because she helped him with the business but the court is rigged so they gave her far too much anyway

just go compare women/men court sentence for the same crime. Women always get less time. Its so shit.
I think it is. Yes the court system is definitely biased against men in everything.

Not if u marry her islamically she can't get a penny off you

ok bro good luck with that
Care to explain your retarded thoughts? Good luck with living with a woman and having kids jfl faggot cuck simp

Care to explain your retarded thoughts? Good luck with living with a woman and having kids jfl faggot cuck simp
Umm ... did you just read my post on how women can rape you in the divorce courts? I don't want kids

Umm ... did you just read my post on how women can rape you in the divorce courts? I don't want kids
I said maternal kids you idiot ,kids that parents are dead or disowned

Sorry adopting ,I was using a wrong word ,adopting is better

Bro I don't want a fucking woman to have kids with. Read my fucking post it talks about divorce.
You’re making fun of me adopting you idiot

lifefuel cause I will never have a wife

One of My favorite pastimes is read about helpless bluepilled cucks get cuckolded and Divorced raped by their Pig slut wives, and then forced to pay the whore for the next 10 years in child support and alimony payments,

while his whore Ex wife and his Daughter tag teams chad, and he copes by finding the next pig leech that will rape him again 2 years down the line. :feelshaha:

the court is rigged so they gave her far too much anyway

The fourth richest woman in the world is currently MacKenzie Scott (net worth $56.4 billion). How did she earn all her money? Did she work hard or climb the corporate ladder? Nope. She got rich by divorcing Jeff Bezos.

After divorcing his ex wife, Ewan McGregor had to pay half of his earnings, $15,000 per month in child support and $36,000 per month in spousal support. She also received the $6 million home he bought. In return, McGregor was able to get a new girlfriend in 37 year old Mary Elizabeth Winstead who is sure to hit the wall soon.

I get that a lot of guys here think life will be better for them if they get married or get a girlfriend but the truth is that is not always the case. She can always still rape your ass in the divorce courts.

The grass isn't always greener on the other side.

View attachment 591422
JFL its over:fuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back