Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You can be a morbidly obese, hairy, smelly weeaboo with no social skills and still not be incel -- if you're tall

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-

We met him the next day. He was Dominic (not his real name) the Weebsquatch. Half weeaboo, half Sasquatch, this creature was clearly the result of the most unholy of unions. Dominic was 6'6, 300+ pounds of blubber, and covered in enough body hair to clog even the cleanest drain if he ever decided to take a shower. My shock and horror were complete when my friend and I witnessed Dominic, clad in dark eye shadow, a spiked choker, an anime shirt I couldn't recognize that didn't conceal his belly, and gym shorts shambling up the basement stairs on the first full day in our new place.

My friend and I agreed that Dominic smelled horribly, seemed weird, greasy, and anti-social, and it was even more peculiar that Hannah had never once mentioned Dominic to us prior to our meeting him. Furthermore, we wondered how an unkempt beast like Dominic got a girlfriend like Hannah, a cute, 5'0, 110 lb girl of mixed Asian/Caucasian heritage. But for all our musings, we had no idea just how weird the living situation that we found ourselves in would become.

Furthermore, we wondered how an unkempt beast like Dominic got a girlfriend like Hannah, a cute, 5'0, 110 lb girl of mixed Asian/Caucasian heritage.

Dominic was 6'6, 300+ pounds of blubber, and covered in enough body hair to clog even the cleanest drain if he ever decided to take a shower.

we wondered how an unkempt beast like Dominic got a girlfriend like Hannah

Dominic was 6'6, 300+ pounds of blubber

how an unkempt beast like Dominic got a girlfriend

Dominic was 6'6

-obese
-6'4
-weeb

still truecel kv

too long to read but yeah, unless you are deformed or very ugly theres no reason to be tall and incel, i go outside and everytime i see an ugly young guy hes tall, i have never seen a young ugly manlet with a girl

Didn't work for me.

too long to read but yeah, unless you are deformed or very ugly theres no reason to be tall and incel, i go outside and everytime i see an ugly young guy hes tall, i have never seen a young ugly manlet with a girl
I quoted the relevant parts. The rest isn't relevant.

Tldr. But yeah height is crucial we all know that.

Sounds like a fantasy story created by an IT user.

I'm slightly taller than 6 feet and i'm incel KV cuz of aspergerism

cool fanfic bro

true, but then again, how many 6'4 guys are out there?

Sounds like a made-up fantasy story created by an IT user.
is it the part where they keep going on about how bad "Japanese content" is?

yes bro.
Height>>>face

JFL. Face deniers are so desperate they're going to the lengths of making fake stories

im 6'6, fit gymcel body and still a virgin.

Face > height.

This story was posted to reddit 8 months ago.
Ah, I see what's going on here. You faked this story 8 months ago so that you could make a thread on it 8 months later, that way no one would be onto your scheme. Will guess what, I've been watching you faggot, you cant fool me

Face>>>>All

Tall"cels" BTFO AGAIN KEEP COPING.
Fantastic work @KingOfRome, the amount of Tallfagcels in this forum has risen exponentially in the past months.
Stop LARPing guys and get off this forum and a height worshipping midget girlfriend.
Except if you're ethnic, then it's over.

Ah, I see what's going on here. You faked this story 8 months ago so that you could make a thread on it 8 months later, that way no one would be onto your scheme. Will guess what, I've been watching you faggot, you cant fool me

Face>>>>All
:feelswow:

I've been found out...

height doesn't matter if you're a mentalcel

cool fake story

You can be 9'4, it's worthless with an ugly face.

You people should start saying this to all the girls that reject me and to the people who keeps making fun of me for being ugly, I think they still don't know that being tall make me a chad and that my ugly face it's just a detail that can be ignored, please brohs go there and say this for them, after that my slayer status is guaranteed

Knowing that I could have been 6'7,but failed makes me suicidal

imagine being 6 6 oh buddy boyo

I'm 6'4", 29 years old, a virgin, never had a girlfriend and have approached nearly 200 girls and none of them have even gone on a date with me.

Face >>>>>>>>>> Height

I'm 6'4", 29 years old, a virgin, never had a girlfriend and have approached nearly 200 girls and none of them have even gone on a date with me.

Face >>>>>>>>>> Height
Feel u bro, I'm 6'6 and I dont remeber how alive woman smells

face and height boyos. two most important determinants whether youll turn out an incel

LARP story tbh
It's impossible for a 6'6 smelly weeb ogre to have a young cute 5'0 gf

True.
i knew a guy that had a worse face than me (more like a square with a look like he's sad 24/7 no matter what face he's making) but he's 7ft so he had like 5 GF's ...... at the age of 16!

me at 16 y/o
a girl accused me of harrasing her because i accidentally bumped into her shoulder on the stairs

I have to call larp tbh.

If you’re male and not tall, you’re nothing

Incel civil war in this thread tbh
Tallfags vs manlets

Furthermore, we wondered how an unkempt beast like Dominic got a girlfriend like Hannah, a cute, 5'0, 110 lb girl of mixed Asian/Caucasian heritage
The answer is obvious to any incel: it's because Dominic is WHITE

WTF is wrong with people here. That guy is a white ffs and foid is a hapa whore. @tehgymcel420 GTFIH my meme is right.

if you don't have the face you have nothing, being tall matter not when you are a 3/10

didn't read a single word

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back