Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How can you be incel and at the same time hold an atheistic worldview with 'enlightened' Masonic philosophical precepts?

T

texanocel

Banned
-
Hello brocels, thank you for accepting me into your ranks, I think you will be the only conversation network I will ever have. A question to the atheistcels, how can you hold an enlightened anti-traditional atheist worldview >muh science (((()))) if it has been that same philosophy that empowered the Jews to destroy us from within and rot us into virginity in the modern era? never have we men had such high rates of depression and singleness as in the present century. The only thing that can maintain order is religious monogamy, patriarchy and a society dominated by religion and men. It is no coincidence that FOID so unsuccessfully attacks Christianity and any hint of male empowerment.

A worldview's validity isn't based on how it advantages you personally.

+ JoinedApr 19, 2024

:feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop:

Hello brocels, thank you for accepting me into your ranks
Infiltrator detected.
No real incel would be "thankful" to be "accepted" into incel "ranks".
There isn't even anything to be accepted into, you literally just have to fill out the registration.
Also wtf is "FOID"?

Hello brocels, thank you for accepting me into your ranks, I think you will be the only conversation network I will ever have. A question to the atheistcels, how can you hold an enlightened anti-traditional atheist worldview >muh science (((()))) if it has been that same philosophy that empowered the Jews to destroy us from within and rot us into virginity in the modern era? never have we men had such high rates of depression and singleness as in the present century. The only thing that can maintain order is religious monogamy, patriarchy and a society dominated by religion and men. It is no coincidence that FOID so unsuccessfully attacks Christianity and any hint of male empowerment.
Old Christianity was based, modern Christianity is cucked.

Low iq first post christcuck GrAY.

For one, as @InceldianWarrior pointed out, atheism has no inherent ethical or moral component. It simply rejects your copium assertion of believing your fairy tale sky daddy watches you jerk off at night and lets you cope how everything will be better in your imaginary afterlife that doesnt exist—to keep you slaving away for the rich Jews. Turn the other cheek goyim. Dont worry about this world, afterlife will be better. Now keep being a wageslave little bitch while chad fucks all the whores and the jews hoard all the power and wealth in the only life we know for a fact is real.

Atheism also is not necessarily incomptaible with traditionalism. Traditionalism and patriarchy can be argued on practical rationalistic and scientific grounds. Which is a stronger argumentative foundation than medieval fanfiction concocted by jews.

Low iq first post christcuck GrAY.

For one, as @InceldianWarrior pointed out, atheism has no inherent ethical or moral component. It simply rejects your copium assertion of believing your fairy tale sky daddy watches you jerk off at night and lets you cope how everything will be better in your imaginary afterlife that doesnt exist—to keep you slaving away for the rich Jews. Turn the other cheek goyim. Dont worry about this world, afterlife will be better. Now keep being a wageslave little bitch while chad fucks all the whores and the jews hoard all the power and wealth in the only life we know for a fact is real.

Atheism also is not necessarily incomptaible with traditionalism. Traditionalism and patriarchy can be argued on practical rationalistic and scientific grounds. Which is a stronger argumentative foundation than medieval fanfiction concocted by jews.
Never in the history of the human species was a traditional order sustainable without a transcendent base anchored in religious dogmas, it is that same meaningless abstraction what rotted modern society (((you can believe in whatever you want))) (((morality can be divorced from religion))) in reality what you raise is a totally feminine conception strongly supported by the Jews and the Masonic lodges.

christianity is cucked

Old Christianity was based, modern Christianity is cucked.
I never meant the modern day protestants in the united states fucking the beaten pussy of a retired prostitute.(betabuxx) my longing is for the strong and proud Catholicism that kept the west going for a thousand years and kept the Jew and foid at bay.

Never in the history of the human species was a traditional order sustainable without a transcendent base anchored in religious dogmas,
I disagree.
Chinese, Roman and Greek societies were extremely patriarchal and their religions were extremely lax and in no way dogmatic.

I never meant the modern day protestants in the united states fucking the beaten pussy of a retired prostitute.(betabuxx) my longing is for the strong and proud Catholicism that kept the west going for a thousand years and kept the Jew and foid at bay.
Do you like sharia law?

I disagree.
Chinese, Roman and Greek societies were extremely patriarchal and their religions were extremely lax and in no way dogmatic.
So much so, that when Christianity began to become mainstream, the pagan Romans began to exterminate them. What you say is of an absolute ignorance about the civilization societies of ancient Rome, even a man as enlightened and reason-loving as Marcus Aurelius, introduces his reflections amaparandose in the power of their gods.

Last edited:
Tanto es así, que cuando el cristianismo empezó a imponerse, los romanos paganos empezaron a exterminarlos. Lo que dices es de una ignorancia absoluta sobre las sociedades civilizadas de la antigua Roma, incluso un hombre tan ilustrado y amante de la razón como Marco Aurelio, introduce sus reflexiones amaparandose en el poder de sus dioses.
no hablar espanol senor

Tanto es así, que cuando el cristianismo empezó a imponerse, los romanos paganos empezaron a exterminarlos. Lo que dices es de una ignorancia absoluta sobre las sociedades civilizadas de la antigua Roma, incluso un hombre tan ilustrado y amante de la razón como Marco Aurelio, introduce sus reflexiones amaparandose en el poder de sus dioses.
Surprised myself but I actually understood most of it when I tried.
You didn't really put forward any arguments. How does pagans killing christians and marcus aurelius being a lover of logic explain anything you said ?

Infiltrator detected.
No real incel would be "thankful" to be "accepted" into incel "ranks".
There isn't even anything to be accepted into, you literally just have to fill out the registration.
Also wtf is "FOID"?
Jfl’ing so hard man.
Nigger thinks foid is an acronym. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: