Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You become a 9/10 chad overnight but you have an easily spread STD that destroys vaginas. What do you do?

Fuck and spread a horrible STD or stay celibate?

• FUck as many pussies as possible destroy their lives. Fuck women.

Votes: 78 90.7%
  • Stay celibate so I won't pass on my horrible STD

Votes: 8 9.3%

• Total voters
mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Title sums it all up.

Would you destroy innocent women's vagina with your new strain of incurable vagina wrecking STD, or stay celibate?

What kind of question is that.
Who would vote 2 ?

JFL you're a volcel if you picked #2 :feelshaha:

This might be controversial, but I vote two.

I'm an Incel, not a monster. I don't want anyone to suffer, I just want people to stop making me suffer.

A super STD that destroys vaginas is probably also something that will spawn in the future from all the promiscuity. You don't even have to do anything, just watch. Super Gonorrhea is already a thing. Next up is Super AIDS.

I'm an Incel, not a monster. I don't want anyone to suffer, I just want people to stop making me suffer.
people wont stop making u suffer unless they are fearing you

can you not just wear condoms you'll go to jail for this

A super STD that destroys vaginas is probably also something that will spawn in the future from all the promiscuity. You don't even have to do anything, just watch. Super Gonorrhea is already a thing. Next up is Super AIDS.
Cucked tbh. Zack Fair does not approve.

I hate polygamy, so I'd only fuck the one foid I'd marry

First option by far is the best one.

Run through hypergamous hoes destroying them, ofc.

I'd turn in a biological weapon.

Try to cure myself and if I do I find a cute virgin to have a LTR, otherwise I stay celibate.

I don't know promiscuous sex creates these super stds it's degenerate I don't want to be part of it.
Try to cure myself and if I do I find a cute virgin to have a LTR, otherwise I stay celibate.

Uncuckable tbh
You can have sex with her and she'll never be able to take another dick.

I don't see what's so bad about it, anyway, seeing as they are all completely fine with us having unusable dicks. Besides, they'll just take it in their mouth and ass

Sexual crusade

I would have sex

Have sex with all women on earth and end humanity

Fuck like there's no tomorrow

I'd spread STDs to non-virgins

Dew it

I'll use that power to avenge decent incel men who get looks of disgusts, rejection, and bullying from foids

>having promiscuous sex with Chad
>innocent

Well memed, OP.

After I fuck her I'll say "Haha, you got aidsfished bitch."

Even If I don't have that std I would dick so many bitches until I catch a similar contagious disease.
Whores would be afraid of fucking with strangers.

But you realize these people are making you suffer, why wouldnt you want to do the same to them?

You are a cuck if you go with option 2

Is there a way to spread my disease without conduct coitus? I do not want to defile my precious body with some females.

But you realize these people are making you suffer, why wouldnt you want to do the same to them?
I promised my grandmother I'd try to be a relative good person. She was the only person who truly cared about me, so I feel like I cannot simply turn my back against her.

Would never pass on it. Fuck women

I would do it for my own satisfaction not because I want to destroy women.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: