Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Yikes oof sweety, the vagina doesn't stretch

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
As a woman (With a 7'5 bf), big yikes from me:
Don't you inkwells know that the vagina never stretches? Although I've taken 50 dicks this month, it does not mean I am less valuable than a prime virgin.

Anyways, which one of you guys have a 12 inch dick because anything below that suddenly doesn't work for me anymore, for some strange peculiar reason...

374-3748253_pursed-lips-wojak-hd-png-download.png
1383083799440.jpeg

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

“Big yikes. Just because men see my pussy doesnt mean the value of it lessens! You incels need to go take a shower and work on your personality, and maybe, just maybe, youll be able to find a girlfriend. Sex isnt that important, I have it about 70 times a month with different men, it doesnt decrease the value of my worth! Its my body sweetie.”
87FB3916 7EC0 4800 B56F 9B7B12FD94DD

:feelsUnreal:

The word virgin only applies to certain men and children, females above the age of 14 are not virgins.

It doesn't matter if it streches, it matters that you gave it up so easy to god knows how many other men.

Thats just how whores cope. Anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together knows that of course the pussy will stretch if 1000 dicks have been plowed through there when compared to a virgin pussy that will be so tight youd cum in 10 seconds.

Your p sleeve doesn't "lose value" after giving it for free to 50 dudes, because it was already worthless to begin with.

Something that has no value, logically doesn't lose value.
nvidia RTX 2080Ti IQ

As a woman (With a 7'5 bf), big yikes from me:
Don't you inkwells know that the vagina never stretches? Although I've taken 50 dicks this month, it does not mean I am less valuable than a prime virgin.

Anyways, which one of you guys have a 12 inch dick because anything below that suddenly doesn't work for me anymore, for some strange peculiar reason...

374-3748253_pursed-lips-wojak-hd-png-download.png
1383083799440.jpeg

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

cope. shes living her dreamlife riding cocks and you rot here saying how poor her situation is cause she needs bigger cucks now

cope. shes living her dreamlife riding cocks and you rot here saying how poor her situation is cause she needs bigger cucks now
wasnt implying that she was in a poor situation, the point is that she is contradicting herself by saying that she requires bigger dicks due to the damage that's been done to her pussy
didnt ask tbh

Fuk up cunt.

Its over for your subhuman pussy :lul:

IT refuses to touch this (and so do I)...

Any surgeon who had practice with women's bodies will tell you that there's only one narrow section at the vaginal opening that actually doesnt stretch so much. But it's literally inch wide and opens up to a large internal section that has a special kind of tissue that can only be stretched for the needs of child bearing and birthing. If it couldnt do so women weren't be able to give birth. Exercise can't do much to it.

Last edited:
it really does stretch. go look at them putting 9 inch GIRTH dildos in there