Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Yet again, I saw JBW in action yesterday

OH, now you changed your argument???

I thought you didnt believe in sub8 law, weird...

What does "Sub-8 Law" have to do with anything? I'm going to pick out a piece from that excerpt you probably didn't even read:

how do you reconcile the absurd and growing demands of whores with any kind of "Just Be"?

Gibs me answer.

On a forum in which hypergamy is a cornerstone of our shared understanding, how do you continue to speak of "Just Be"? In what world does a foid want a man who fulfills a single (alleged) criterion?

JBW is a LAW son. Its evident, EVERYWHERE in Rio de Janeiro i see 4/10 white males dating 5+ mixed and black girls.

>A LAW
>EVERYWHERE
>proceeds to extend his biased apprehension (every WMEF couple curated into a festering, homogenized pile) of the events occurring in his neighborhood to the entire world

brainletwojak.jpg

"I saw" a 5'6" curry with this tight ass mystery meat foid a little while ago. JBC proven again.

"I see" BMWF in the (my) city with regularity. Get out of the basement, volcel

NOBODY HERE except for the other white supremacists falls into your "argumentative" detour. At this point you are trying to refute the gravity law. Its trully over for you here.

It's only "over for me" among selfish ethneesell copemasters who refuse to listen to reason. Any White incel who recognizes that they are an incel and that questions of "privilege" are totally out of place here is on the same page, to say nothing those I engaged with in other contexts (free @nausea). Never posted about 'the "the racepill"' until fags like you got annoying about it.

white supremacists = forced meme by money laundering "watchdog" NGOs and "anti-racist" bourgeois hedonists, mistuh "Communist until the rope"

Damn there is some copemaxxing going on here

You know what's worst I live in India and the cities have becomes cucktopias here , rowdy and dumb men who look nice fuck the girls and then those chicks want an arranged marriage. And these bitches who are earning 5-10k $ a year want a guy who earns 6 figures. Also they start thinking about marriage at 25 get engaged for 2-3 years and then marry the guy when they are almost 30 and this is for rich guys. In the currymotherland beta buxxing is becoming harder and harder.

You know what's worst I live in India and the cities have becomes cucktopias here , rowdy and dumb men who look nice fuck the girls and then those chicks want an arranged marriage. And these bitches who are earning 5-10k $ a year want a guy who earns 6 figures. Also they start thinking about marriage at 25 get engaged for 2-3 years and then marry the guy when they are almost 30 and this is for rich guys. In the currymotherland beta buxxing is becoming harder and harder.
Basically city curry foids all ride the dick carousel and once they are too old settle for betabux? Jfl over for men everywhere

Basically city curry foids all ride the dick carousel and once they are too old settle for betabux? Jfl over for men everywhere
But not with their status/moneymatch , middle-class class chicks want upper middle class boys. Fucking hell , they want someone in their mid 20s to earn what they will earn in their 40s if they keep working. Arranged marriage scene is fucked now.