Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Yet again, I saw JBW in action yesterday

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I was at the subway station and I saw a below-average-faced, tall (had to be 6'4), big (mixture of fat and muscled), bald (shaved off his hair), white male with an above average currywhore (fake-upmaxxed). They were kissing each other, standing close to each other, et cetera. I instantly thought of JBW. There is no escaping it.

Currywhores in the netherlands would settle with ugly white guys.

Currywhores always engage in PDA with their white bfs. Fucking enrages me. And if they see a currymale then they start going even more sexual, right there in public.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

JBW is getting old tbh, but I saw a AMWF yesterday which is expentionally rare.

I've even seen a rice male - curry female pair.

You know it's over when you're getting cucked by the race of rice and tofu :feelsrope:

I see JBW every day.

JBW is not theory,it is a law so not amazed.

Currywhores in the netherlands would settle with ugly white guys.
I have seen a currywhore with a black guy once. He kept eyeing me as if I gave a fuck. Dumbass.

Currywhores always engage in PDA with their white bfs. Fucking enrages me. And if they see a currymale then they start going even more sexual, right there in public.

I always feel like they think I care. Read my other reply here.

I see JBW every day.
Tbh. But I rarely see above average currywhores with below average white guys.

I have seen that before. I also saw an AMNAF a couple of years ago. Can't get more rare than that. NA = North African.

Brutal racepill for @NeetSupremacist. She was a hijabi also. Dude was Chinese. He could have been Indonesian which would make sense but his skin was too white for that.

life fuel
I have seen a currywhore with a black guy once. He kept eyeing me as if I gave a fuck. Dumbass.

I always feel like they think I care. Read my other reply here.

Tbh. But I rarely see above average currywhores with below average white guys.

I have seen that before. I also saw an AMNAF a couple of years ago. Can't get more rare than that. NA = North African.

Brutal racepill for @NeetSupremacist. She was a hijabi also. Dude was Chinese. He could have been Indonesian which would make sense but his skin was too white for that.

Fucking hoejabis. Even Islamic curries are getting cucked.

JBW is not theory,it is a law so not amazed.
JBB is also legit. I have seen Turkish foids with black guys. I know one who is in a relationship. He says he wants to become a revert for her and she said there is no need. JFL.

When you go down in race you can go up in looks :feelsthink:

you are an ethnic in one of the chaddest countries in the world. I don't know how you are still alive.

Fucking hoejabis. Even Islamic curries are getting cucked.
She wasn't a curry, she was Moroccan. But unfortunately, nowadays, whores will be whores regardless of clothing. Hijab means nothing anymore. They have ruined it.

JBB is also legit. I have seen Turkish foids with black guys. I know one who is in a relationship. He says he wants to become a revert for her and she said there is no need. JFL.
it's all about perceived status. Ethnic guys can have physical traits that are biologically attractive to women, but if they are perceived as lower status it's really hard to get anywhere.

it's all about perceived status. Ethnic guys can have physical traits that are biologically attractive to women, but if they are perceived as lower status it's really hard to get anywhere.
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/kwp78y/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian

HQDkb9z.png

I wouldn't mind a curry gf tbh. I'd honestly take any race other than black at this point.

you are an ethnic in one of the chaddest countries in the world. I don't know how you are still alive.
I am 5'11, an inch away from the average height for the average Dutch male. Helps me cope. But everyday I see a lot of Chad-lites, although they would be considered Chads by everyone here. I am used to seeing good looking men and women on a daily basis. Even women heightmog me. It's a miracle I haven't roped. But I'm also religious so I wouldn't rope anyways.

She wasn't a curry, she was Moroccan. But unfortunately, nowadays, whores will be whores regardless of clothing. Hijab means nothing anymore. They have ruined it.
Moroccan girls coming in to decapitate mens money

Moroccan girls coming in to decapitate mens money
Weren't those headless chicks Dutch? I wonder if it was revenge by some Moroccancels because NL Chad cucked them.

I was at the subway station and I saw a below-average-faced, tall (had to be 6'4), big (mixture of fat and muscled), bald (shaved off his hair), white male with an above average currywhore (fake-upmaxxed). They were kissing each other, standing close to each other, et cetera. I instantly thought of JBW. There is no escaping it.

I saw a black dude with a blonde German foid and their brightly brown child. Took a photo but unfortunately it was too dark and you can't see shit.

I’m sorry you have to see that

In the Arab world, they are seen as the biggest whores.

No, they were Danish.
And rightfully so. Its just that the European Union is retarded.

This is Sodom and Gomorrah.

thank god it isnt happening in us, right?:ha..feels:

Right?:feelsmega:

RIGHT?:giga:

PLS?!:feelswow:

I NEED TO COPE

Here in France, all YOUNG Asian and Indian foids have white boyfriends. I see such couples 5-6 times a day. While all YOUNG Asian/Indian males are alone. Truly a fucking World.

Anne gus

Last edited:
jbw only works on asians and indians

Lmao some of you are reaching, the moment you see an interracial couple with a white person it's JBW immediately.

I fucking hate these sluts.

Anything thats white will do for a currywhore

Just as long as its still breathing

B-b-ut JBW isnt realls :soy:

if JBW is real why is most this forum single tough ?:feelstrash::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Lmao some of you are reaching, the moment you see an interracial couple with a white person it's JBW immediately.

Tbh, all a white guy has to do is find a self-hating deathnik whore. Fortunately, there's a big chunk of self-hating deathnik whores.

Exactly what I'm talking about.

Show an ethnicoper a White man and a sub-looksmatch dusky hole and you're told he got it because he's White.

"Ethnic" and any White hole and he got it despite being ethnic.

No reason aside from shaky presuppositions furnished in either case. A self-serving abuse of causality. Supremely dishonest.

Only if he's ugly and the foid isn't as ugly as he is.
Anything thats white will do for a currywhore

Just as long as its still breathing
Exactly. JBW.
I fucking hate these sluts.
I hate those disgusting sluts too, I hope they live a miserable life; much like how they treat me.
Here in France, all YOUNG Asian and Indian foids have white boyfriends. I see such couples 5-6 times a day. While all YOUNG Asian/Indian males are alone. Truly a fucking World.

View attachment 77923
Brutal. :(
jbw only works on asians and indians
Of course, but also on racist white women.

COPE

All interracial relationships when the guy is white is proof of JBW.

I can't take you seriously anymore after you accuse me of LARPing as curry, "bhai."

There’s that “gooba gabba” tag again. JFL.

I am 5'11, an inch away from the average height for the average Dutch male. Helps me cope. But everyday I see a lot of Chad-lites, although they would be considered Chads by everyone here. I am used to seeing good looking men and women on a daily basis. Even women heightmog me. It's a miracle I haven't roped. But I'm also religious so I wouldn't rope anyways.
Must be hell. Dutchcels have it the worst I reckon