Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Yellow fever is real unironically

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
Most of whites here don't like asian women but normies think differently. I used to think that it's white fever from noodlewhores to white males but i realized that white normies really like asian women tbh
Asians are new blondes for white normies at least

the more race mixed to enough muted caucasian population

@BummerDrummer
@SocialzERo
@DonezoTheClown
@your personality
@BlkPillPres
@WØLF
@Broly
@Algeriancel
@Lebensmüder
@Transcended Trucel

I actually prefer asian women

Most of whites here don't like asian women but normies think differently. I used to think that it's white fever from noodlewhores to white males but i realized that white normies really like asian women tbh
Asians are new blondes for white normies at least

the more race mixed to enough muted caucasian population

@BummerDrummer
@SocialzERo
@DonezoTheClown
@your personality
@BlkPillPres
@WØLF
@Broly
@Algeriancel
@Lebensmüder
@Transcended Trucel
Yes. And this is why JBWmaxxing outside of a literal shithole is bullshit. In Germany/Denmark/etc. Noodlewhores have a huge supply of chads and high-tier normalfags - they have options and will choose the best option. Why would white skin be enough to get laid when here everyone is white and doesn't have the same detrimental traits as us (e.g. height/autism/akne/face/frame/etc.)? And for me: I like sand women the most from all kinds of none white foids, I like their aesthetic nose shape mostly.

I actually prefer asian women
you are black but i prefer slav ones i guess
still most whites here i guess known that gooks are best makeup artists and under plastic surgery facade they are subhuman
dunno if my white but for asians are subhumans they are alien to me
Yes. And this is why JBWmaxxing outside of a literal shithole is bullshit. In Germany/Denmark/etc. Noodlewhores have a huge supply of chads and high-tier normalfags - they have options and will choose the best option. Why would white skin be enough to get laid when here everyone is white and doesn't have the same detrimental traits as us (e.g. height/autism/akne/face/frame/etc.)? And for me: I like sand women the most from all kinds of none white foids, I like their aesthetic nose shape mostly.
from non white foids i chose neither really

They look soulless

Muh anime waifu:soy:
IN REAL LIFE
yes anime and kpop is both huge smv boost for both asian genders and especially asian females

@AllanKing
@epillepsy
@starcrapoo
@PPEcel

:yes:
The white girls recently got on the anime trend and are loving anime characters like Levi, Gojo and Shoto. Not to mention they liked k pop before anime.

the white guys watched it for big titty anime girls and now the girls are watching for the gl chads.
dunno why cels here deny it now asians both females and males are trendy

honestly black males both asian genders are huge winners in recent smv boost while blonde both genders are slowly seen as undesirable, ginger women are kinda new blonde women too while ginger males are seen as always subhuman
and it’ll keep on increasing, anime/k pop is helping ricecels a lot, meanwhile currycels and sandcels still are called bombers, goat fuckers and smelly
yes curries sandcels and i would also slav here are big smv losers, it's worse for slavs cause our women fetishized while we aren't at least arabs are good and mate guarding and curry women aren't seen as desirable

Some asian women are really hot. What's unfortunate is so many white men have been so traumatized by the dating scene for white women that basically any asian women that gives them attention starts to look attractive. White women are the most entitled, and the most picky, so white men are probably more desparate than any other race.

Some asian women are really hot. What's unfortunate is so many white men have been so traumatized by the dating scene for white women that basically any asian women that gives them attention starts to look attractive. White women are the most entitled, and the most picky, so white men are probably more desparate than any other race.
yes white women are most picky women on earth cause status don't that matter to them and it's pure look based
and blonde women especially lost a lot of their smv, dunno maybe due to general dislike for nordicism

also mentioning @IncelCream he is oriented of decline of blonde smv

Last edited:
literally anything except black females is attractive enough
not that it matters for them though. black females still have unlimited dating options despite their ugly appearance, the high male sex drive early hominids relied on for survival has totally backfired in the modern world.
I recon even the lowest ranking black females have more dating options than the most profoundly perfect genetic male chads. fucking nightmare world

literally anything except black females is attractive enough
not that it matters for them though. black females still have unlimited dating options despite their ugly appearance, the high male sex drive early hominids relied on for survival has totally backfired in the modern world.
I recon even the lowest ranking black females have more dating options than the most profoundly perfect genetic male chads. fucking nightmare world
clearly tho asian females have higher smv than curry and sand women

what difference does it make in my life as an incel

There are plenty of petite white women. I honestly don't get this yellow fever bullshit.

what difference does it make in my life
nothin smv is very related to racepill ricecels ( at least korean descent can ascend )
@Tenshi
There are plenty of petite white women. I honestly don't get this yellow fever bullshit.
i also but i see on 4chan, reddit and in polishnet...yellow fever is mainstream now due to KPOP and anime

You should find an asian cutie to worship your blonde hair bro.

Are you a pretty boy? :feelsmage:

literally anything except black females
I find some black females to be attractive but I've watched enough Kevin Samuels videos to know that they are not an option. They are loud, mean, hypergamous, and have generally unpleasant personalities. Even if you have chocolate fever you gotta so no to black foids. It's a no go.

clearly tho asian females have higher smv than curry and sand women
Really depends on the asian girl's phenotype. But hapa girls are the highest ranking females without a doubt.

nothin smv is very related to racepill ricecels ( at least korean descent can ascend )
@Tenshi

i also but i see on 4chan, reddit and in polishnet...yellow fever is mainstream now due to KPOP and anime
Maybe with the amount of normies doing seamaxx it becomes impossible for incel to ascend by this means

I find some black females to be attractive but I've watched enough Kevin Samuels videos to know that they are not an option. They are loud, mean, hypergamous, and have generally unpleasant personalities. Even if you have chocolate fever you gotta so no to black foids. It's a no go.
My self hatred towards my race may make my opinion pretty biased. The second I see negroid facial features I run away, and seeing them in my own reflection is a special type of hell.

no i don't want race mix
Who said you must breed with her?.

If the whore doesn't suck your dick. She'll find another white guy to suck off. Your struggling will be worthless and you'll be cucked by an ideology that will not matter in the long distant future anyways.

Like @BlkPillPres says. We'll all end up mutts anyways.

Who said you must breed with her?.

If the whore doesn't suck your dick. She'll find another white guy to suck off. Your struggling will be worthless and you'll be cucked by an ideology that will not matter in the long distant future anyways.

Like @BlkPillPres says. We'll all end up mutts anyways.
no i prefer my women, i'm only attracted to european women

yes anime and kpop is both huge smv boost for both asian genders and especially asian females

@AllanKing
@epillepsy
@starcrapoo
@PPEcel
anime and kpop doesn't boost me, outside of Asia they are both fads enjoyed only by neckbeards and redditors and attention-seeking emo beckies

no i prefer my women, i'm only attracted to european women
Sorry dude, but you and I both know that's bullshit, men's brains literally don't work like that, you can physically attracted to a certain type (build) of women, but no man is not physically attracted to women based on race:

517.jpg

This is your racism blinding you into delusion lol, you would fuck everything in sight if you had the chance, men love variety

Last edited:
Could you differentiate ashkenazi from Euro foid though?
no
Sorry dude, but you and I both know that's bullshit, men's brains literally don't work like that, you can physically attracted to a certain type (build) of women, but no man is not physically attracted to women based on race:

517.jpg

This is your racism blinding you into delusion lol, you would fuck everything in sight if you had the chance
men in the end have preferences, maybe conquistadores had such fetish cause they conquered them, they wouldn't allow otherside

men in the end have preferences
Barely any at all, if that were not so we wouldn't have landwhales being able to get more dates than us

maybe conquistadores had such fetish cause they conquered them
JFL no, they wanted to fuck them because these women were attractive regardless of race, and men are men. You guys are so brainwashed with this race obsessed delusion that you use mental gymnastics to come up with ridiculous excuses

As if you wouldn't fuck the woman described in that letter

they wouldn't allow otherside
????

Barely any at all, if that were not so we wouldn't have landwhales being able to get more dates than us

JFL no, they wanted to fuck them because these women were attractive regardless of race, and men are men. You guys are so brainwashed with this race obsessed delusion that you use mental gymnastics to come up with ridiculous excuses

As if you wouldn't fuck the woman described in that letter

????
most people prefer their, you are self hating yellow fever black and you should find black women to be most attractive

and for otherside i meant that indio males, spanish females

most people prefer their
No, most people spend most of their time around their own race, hence the statistical likelihood that you would "fall in love with" a member of your race and date and marry a member of your race

The more interracial society becomes, the more interracial dating and marriage takes place (that's a statistical fact)

You are really just using circular logic and you don't realize it. Most people will end up preferring the only options that are available to them, ok, thanks for stating the obvious

Lets not forget about the various social pressures exerted by groups to try and push men and women to date and marry within their own groups

That shit is not going to last though, in 100000 years there won't be any "races", everybody will be mixed, guys like you are just coping

you are self hating yellow fever black and you should find black women to be most attractive
I prefer asian women, but I'd fuck a black, white, latina, etc, doesn't matter, you are just some indoctrinated idiot who has limited his own options

The irony is probably no white women want you but an asian woman would probably date you

and for otherside i meant that indio males, spanish females
So again you were just stating the obvious, that it was something that had to be prevented

Humans if left to their natural devices within everyone living together will start fucking inter racially like crazy, once all these race issues die down over a few thousand years nobody is going to be thinking as you do now

Last edited:
@[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/26/26453.jpg?1590154503 [/UWSL]@Tenshi
asians smv only grows

too bad for me, get an asian girl will be as impossible as getting a white one in the near future

asians smv only grows

too bad for me, get an asian girl will be as impossible as getting a white one in the near future
My book is going to go flying off the shelves a decade from now

Rapemaxxing - By BlkPillPres

Obviously. The white males here in the bay area are the liberal beta cuck types. They absolutely prefer noodlewhores over their own.

I have carefully gauged white women all around over the years. They are exactly in between black foids and noodlewhores as far as being an all around pain in the ass. They are masculine, want equality but a lot of times, flat out prefer being the dominant one. They are hard to get on with and disloyal. Demanding and high maintenance. Super picky. Top tier males or nothing at all kind of attitude.

Just today, I saw a couple of BMWF couples and I wasn't even out for that long. Black males are doing better nowadays it seems. The poor reputation that black males have means nothing to foids. They are taller, cooler, and better looking than Asian men and thats all that matters. Meanwhile as usual, Asian males get pretty much nothing, outside from the minority of Asian males that are able to land noodlewhores, most young Asian men in the bay area are single from what I can tell.

Last edited:
I want to JBW/SEAmaxx when I can afford it.

get an asian girl will be as impossible as getting a white one in the near future
Please don't be true. :feelsrope:

I find all races of women can be attractive,if given the opportunity,I would fuck them all

I find all races of women can be attractive,if given the opportunity,I would fuck them all

I'm with this guy. I have had crushes on all kinds of girls. I'm a minority in my area, granted, so it's like like I can be picky anyway.

imo Korean Stacies mog white ones on average

No, most people spend most of their time around their own race, hence the statistical likelihood that you would "fall in love with" a member of your race and date and marry a member of your race

The more interracial society becomes, the more interracial dating and marriage takes place (that's a statistical fact)

You are really just using circular logic and you don't realize it. Most people will end up preferring the only options that are available to them, ok, thanks for stating the obvious

Lets not forget about the various social pressures exerted by groups to try and push men and women to date and marry within their own groups

That shit is not going to last though, in 100000 years there won't be any "races", everybody will be mixed, guys like you are just coping

I prefer asian women, but I'd fuck a black, white, latina, etc, doesn't matter, you are just some indoctrinated idiot who has limited his own options

The irony is probably no white women want you but an asian woman would probably date you

So again you were just stating the obvious, that it was something that had to be prevented

Humans if left to their natural devices within everyone living together will start fucking inter racially like crazy, once all these race issues die down over a few thousand years nobody is going to be thinking as you do now
you say this cause you are black...and black males have most undesirable females known as black women

you say this cause you are black...and black males have most undesirable females known as black women
By that logic white women are the most desirable right, so why aren't white women my preference?

By that logic white women are the most desirable right, so why aren't white women my preference?
Dunno i maked thread that is saying that asians slowlly overtake white holes

Asian girls are my favorite. They are by far the prettiest.

man i love me some korean bitches

IMO, Asian foids are overrated. Yes there are a few that are hot and they can be pretty (most with makeup).

But generally, they're ugly and have bad personalities. What makes you think that noodlewhores aren't much of a whore as any other race of foids?

I really don't get the hype for them.