Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Asian masculinity poster says it's "white fever" not "yellow fever"

I've said this before, but a white caucasion solider man mass raping and impregnating 100s of noodlewhores would not be seen as a crime, but an act of mercy to them.
This is why I hate it when people bring up "muh colonization" white blood is sacred. All seamonkeys with white blood are the most attractive.

Because, like I've said before, Asians are the least Caucasion race.

Niggers are partially caucasion since many Cushite, Saharan, and African Americans have caucasion blood

Hispanics likewise have tons of Spanish/Portugese/Lebanese/Palestinian blood.

Turks have partially caucasion blood from ancient Iranians mixing with ancient Mongolians

Indians are mostly caucasion but with alot Veddoid mixture

Hell, even SEAs are MORE caucasion than Asians, since many SEAs have arab, indian, spanish blood, on top of evolutionarily developing less chinky eyes, developing more robust jaws, and more Meditereanean features due to their different enviroment.
This is retarded. It's not that deep. a Black man who's 10% white isn't going to magically know he's 10% White so he distances himself from full whites. It's because he's aggressive enough to take a stand against whites. Also, by your logic, hapas who are 50% Caucasian must be less white-worshipping, yet that clearly isn't the case and even you constantly shit on hapas for that reason.

This is retarded. It's not that deep. a Black man who's 10% white isn't going to magically know he's 10% White so he distances himself from full whites. It's because he's aggressive enough to take a stand against whites. Also, by your logic, hapas who are 50% Caucasian must be less white-worshipping, yet that clearly isn't the case and even you constantly shit on hapas for that reason.
Good point, but I think it just comes down to chinks being the Most white worshiping race. There's probably, a reason but we won't know why exactly.

This is the most white-worshipping cuck take I've ever seen on this forum.
It's true. If white/arab blood wasn't scared why are the best looking Asians Mixed with white/Arabs? No matter how much people deny this, it will always be the truth.

Last edited:
Hispanics likewise have tons of Spanish/Portugese/Lebanese/Palestinian blood.
Spics are JUST as white-worshipping as chinks. The difference is that at the end of the day, they have unity and won't backstab each other and no one fucks with them. But they will still prefer whites and those with more white blood at the top of all of their hierarchies.

Spics are JUST as white-worshipping as chinks. The difference is that at the end of the day, they have unity and won't backstab each other and no one fucks with them. But they will still prefer whites and those with more white blood at the top of all of their hierarchies.
Disagree, there's a hierarchy among ethnics who worship whites and Asians are at the top, after that's it's Indians/Spics.

Niggers don't act this way. Even spics (who are notoriously white-worshipping) still don't act this way, they still embrace their own culture and are compelled to defend it such as the prison gangs and hanging around their own people. Only chinks will stab another chink in the back just to suck up for some white approval.
Chinks would've been a slave race if white slaveowners went to Asia instead of Africa. Those gooks would've been breed out of existence in just a century unlike blacks that are still around.

Disagree, there's a hierarchy among ethnics who worship whites and Asians are at the top, after that's it's Indians/Spics.
Is your reading comprehension low? I literally just said the reason why Asians are at the top is because they are the only ones willing to backstab each other for white approval and throw away their own culture to "assimilate". But outside of that it's the same as indians/spics. However, that behavior has nothing to do with being 0, or 50% Caucasian. @Made in Heaven claims that it's because they're less caucasian, which must not be the reason. And even then, blacks are less white-worshipping than indians/spics despite having less Cuacasian dna, which disproves his claim yet again.

This is retarded. It's not that deep. a Black man who's 10% white isn't going to magically know he's 10% White so he distances himself from full whites.
Thats not the point. Thr point was that a black guy whos 10 percent white will look more similar to a european, and thus will be less likely to idealize those features, because he has it himself

just like how white arabs don't think much about europeans being white since we are already whites whereas a yellow asian is obsessed eith the redness of european skin
It's because he's aggressive enough to take a stand against whites.
That too, but what I said also stands true
Also, by your logic, hapas who are 50% Caucasian must be less white-worshipping, yet that clearly isn't the case and even you constantly shit on hapas for that reason.
Hapas are less white worshipping, but because they pretty much always still look asian, it's not a noticeable difference

Hapas almost always look fully asian

EVERYONE worships whitness, so yes, Hispanics do white worship, but no where near as much as chinks. Hispanics have tons of Caucasion DNA, so they're not gonna be obsessed with Whites as much

Look at hispanic cartoons or movies, they at least have hispanic people in them, whereas anime is full of white people who we just have to believe are asian because the author named the blonde blue eyed MC "takashi" instead of "tyler"

. @
Made in Heaven
@Made in Heaven claims that it's because they're less caucasian, which must not be the reason.
It is. Look at the map.

Europeans/Arabs are 100% caucasion
Indians are like 80%
Turks are like 30-80%
East AND West Africans like 20-60%
Even SEAs are like 10%.
Asians however? Literally 0%.

Yellow fever is just reverse exoticmaxxing from noodle foids towards white men.

It is. Look at the map.

View attachment 1212234

Europeans/Arabs are 100% caucasion
Indians are like 80%
Turks are like 30-80%
East AND West Africans like 20-60%
Even SEAs are like 10%.
Asians however? Literally 0%.
You didn't even reply to my counter argument, just the statement that I made. And I already knew this, I didn't say which group had more caucasian dna, I was arguing against the reason why you think higher caucasian dna = less white worship which isn't the case.

@Made in Heaven
@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Cayden Zhang
@VideoGameCoper
Yep. Even uglier white men can be on the same desirability level or above a decent looking Asian man. Asians are at the bottom pretty much, and it’s brutal

Give me proof that that is not the case, because everywhere you look, thay absolutely IS the case
I said it are you stupid? Scroll up and see, the post about blacks vs indians or spics