Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Yellow fever is real unironically

I actually like rich Indian University freshman Desi's the most. Indian girls come fine as fukk. I saw a few today while longboarding. If I was a chad id be banging those foidlets.

I typically don't really get aroused but there is some I've seen in person , the very petite ones in short booty shorts, and you can see their baby smooth yellow butt cheek bottoms hanging out. I just make it a point to stop and stare.

Last edited:
What's the backstory on your avi?
arranged marriage lol
I actually like rich Indian University freshman Desi's the most. Indian girls come fine as fukk. I saw a few today while longboarding. If I was a chad id be banging those foidlets.

I typically don't really get aroused but there is some I've seen in person , the very petite ones in short booty shorts, and you can see their baby smooth yellow butt cheek bottoms hanging out. I just make it a point to stop and stare.
pajeetas