Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No One Should Feel Sorry For Ricecucks

My past job was filled with ricecels and they all have this “smartass” attitude to them and this huge thing with power tripping

My past job was filled with ricecels and they all have this “smartass” attitude to them and this huge thing with power tripping
Yeah can’t stand rice cucks

Slavic and African women talking about the compliments they have received by chingchongs in Korea. Ricecucks are so inferior, that a black woman's big eyes make them jealous, also typical ricecuck stuff like wanting to be white in the next life.
View attachment 1214154
I get complimenting the slavic woman, but the fact that japanese men are even complimenting the Black woman on her big eyes and long legs shows how physically subhuman mongoloids are with their tiny eyes and short limbs. And yeah, that black woman is a stacy, very beautiful, and her hair is nice.

Rice cucks are proud of their foids pussy being pumped and dumped by everyone else
They're proud of mostly white men fucking their women cause they hope that will make white people accept them lmao

get complimenting the slavic woman, but the fact that japanese men are even complimenting the Black woman on her big eyes and long legs shows how physically subhuman mongoloids are with their tiny eyes and short limbs.
Yeah, surprised me as well.
And yeah, that black woman is a stacy, very beautiful, and her
Agreed

Bringing women back under control is the only way asians (and everyone else tbh) can prosper

View: https://x.com/arthurkwonlee/status/1821179823584075840

Ricecuck "white nationalist" sucking white dick. @Made in Heaven

Interesting account. He's not wrong. Race is real. But it coming from an asian is always pathetic since they would still get cucked by anyone with bigger eyes than them.

Screenshot 20240730 125155 Samsung Internet

I wasn't referring to that. It's stuff like this which piss me off
Pretty sure that's a paki, but he probably thinks it's an arab. Just post regular arabs and tell him he will always be a gook lol

Pretty sure that's a paki, but he probably thinks it's an arab. Just post regular arabs and tell him he will always be a gook lol
Don't think he will see my reply. He has many followers.

Don't think he will see my reply. He has many followers.
Nevermind, someone alreday did it
IMG 20240808 125623
Notice, how he is a bloated yellow gook, but is a chad in his profile pic?

Nevermind, someone alreday did it
View attachment 1217699
Notice, how he is a bloated yellow gook, but is a chad in his profile pic?
But that's not actually him.

Anyways, anyone who denies that anime and general weeb culture doesn't influence white nationalists liking asians is delusional. There's a reason why so many white incels end up also being weebs

Make Japan jomon again. Imagine how much less subhuman japs would be if they remained their jomon features

But if someone tells him how chinks have Down Syndrome eyes, little to no maxillary growth, have the lowest height potential, and have small dicks, then he won't be a race realist anymore.
That's the funny thing about that dumbasses account. Not only are mongoloids subhuman, he's the worse type of mongoloid: a fucking gook.

Both in terms of civilization AND appearance, chinese and Japanese mog them.

And yeah, it's hilarious because you know he'd suddenly start denying race realism if you brought up that gooks are uglier than even indians

82c856f8 a693 44cb a794 cac2581327f9

So for him to be so arrogant when he's such a subhuman compared to other asians, let alone other caucasion races like arabs, afghans, and egyptians, is hilarious

@Abu.Belgrade.Answar a Korean woman with a lebanese husband. Only the first 5 seconds are really relevant

Also @DarkStar this is yet another example of christcuckery fueling kike worship. This south Korean cuck, who logically should have no emotional ties to israel, supports Israel solely on the basis that the dumb mongoloid is a christcuck like many other south Koreans

@Abu.Belgrade.Answar a Korean woman with a lebanese husband. Only the first 5 seconds are really relevant

Also @DarkStar this is yet another example of christcuckery fueling kike worship. This south Korean cuck, who logically should have no emotional ties to israel, supports Israel solely on the basis that the dumb mongoloid is a christcuck like many other south Koreans

View attachment 1250292
It's good that North Korea is atheistic. North Korea even sent pilots to the 1973 Yom Kippur War.

Another paki man/Korean woman offspring. Notice how badly he mogs other rice cucks?

Also, here is a kyrguz tiktoker I found. Notice how much thinner her nose is and bigger her eyes are despite still generally looking asian?

Screenshot 20240905 003239 TikTok

@AsiaCel @Lv99_BixNood
@comradespiderman29

I was rewatching DBZ just now and came to this scene where Roshi asks Goku which of these girls is prettier. Of course, the correct answer ends up being the blue eyed ginger white girl as opposed to the black eyed swarthy, slant eyed girl. JFL once again, I am vindicated. Once again, I have shown you yet another example of chink chings themselves admitting they are subhuman and uglier than whites. The self hatred of this race known no bounds

Screenshot 20240915 004424 Samsung Internet

@AsiaCel @Lv99_BixNood
@comradespiderman29

I was rewatching DBZ just now and came to this scene where Roshi asks Goku which of these girls is prettier. Of course, the correct answer ends up being the blue eyed ginger white girl as opposed to the black eyed swarthy, slant eyed girl. JFL once again, I am vindicated. Once again, I have shown you yet another example of chink chings themselves admitting they are subhuman and uglier than whites. The self hatred of this race known no bounds

View attachment 1268621
Brutal. No wonder gooks are so mentally ill. Imagine watching this stuff as a young gookcel, it will surely, cause mental problems. Especially, because, most gooks look like the girl on the right unfrauded.

What the gooks need is islam, simple as.

No walls of text needed
This. Saudi's are shorter than most rices and low IQ to boot, yet they cuck other races due to mateguarding.

This. Saudi's are shorter than most rices and low IQ to boot, yet they cuck other races due to mateguarding.
Not true. Saudis are similar to chingchongs. It's the immigrants in Saudi bringing down the average.

Brutal. No wonder gooks are so mentally ill. Imagine watching this stuff as a young gookcel, it will surely, cause mental problems. Especially, because, most gooks look like the girl on the right unfrauded.
Yep, even goku looks like a black haired European, while the manlet Krillin looks like a typical short bald ricecuck.

FFS, the super saiyan form is literally Goku becoming an Aryan lmao

also, literally all the attractive females in Dragon Ball Z are drawn with big, blue/colored eyed. Without exception.

More proof of noodle whores fraudmaxxing

View: https://m.youtube.com/shorts/w2Cla8Irrcs

All ricemans have been bottoms in history with the exception of Imperial Japan or the Mongol Empire. South Korea, Taiwan, or China owe their success only to the Cold War. Only the Japanese were able to become an empire themselves without outside help and bend the European empire of Russia in 1905.

More proof that Rice women want arab men

Another example of ching langs

look at how the guy has black hair and small eyes, but the girl has brown hair and big round eyes LMAO

@AsiaCel
@Racial-Identitarian

You ricecucks would have had the blessing of looking like this if you're ancestors weren't retarded chimpanzees