Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you trade your life for the life of this autistic Chad?

M

medialcanthuscel

Greycel

You will receive his PSL 8 face, and you will live supported by everyone, including your family, who will love you because your top tier orbitals, midface ratio, mouth area, lower third..and you won't even have to work one day in your Life, because muh autism

That is what a real mentalcel looks like

I rather be high functioning with a below average face. It’s over for him, the only thing his face is gonna get him now is roastie pity and virtue signals.

mentalceldom is real

Fascinating, I’ve never seen a Chad like this before. He is the one good-looking person on earth who has no awareness of the fact he has something many would kill for - unfortunately he also has something else many would rather die than have. I feel a lot of sympathy for him, I didn’t know autism could be so severe as this.

Eyeareamogs and framemogs (wtf a braimdead autist is fitter than me) lowBFmogs me

Tbh I wouldn't trade place if it means I'm incapable of doing anything

No man. His existence must be torture.

That is what a real mentalcel looks like

giphy.gif

Fucking legit, not "muh guys Im a 9 but Im depressed, having sex is too much effort so Im incel"

Damn his mom even showers him

Its over

I don't know, what's the point of having looks if you can't actually utilise them to improve your life? :kys:

I don't know, what's the point of having looks if you can't actually utilise them to improve your life? :kys:
This tbh. It's like having a billion dollars in a bank account but you are forbidden to spend them.

This isn't the usual high functioning autism most people have here. He seems to have it pretty bad.

This tbh. It's like having a billion dollars in a bank account but you are forbidden to spend them.
Over a regular mentalcel he'd get a bit more pity from foids--'aw, what a waste', 'pity cuz he's good-looking', 'I wud fuk him if not for his IQ'--that's it. On the flipside, normie males would probably gloat over his condition, pleased to see a potential alpha completely neutralised. Nah, absolutely not worth it.

No I would not... He will never get laid either. He is incel if you will...

No I would not... He will never get laid either. He is incel if you will...
He would make a good poster boy for incels TBH, pity people here would denounce him as a fakecel just because he's facially aesthetic.

No autism is an absolute death sentence

Since he is adolescent he probably gets horny and gets sexual urges. I wonder how mommy satisfies her horny chad potato

I wouldn't tbh

He needs to put his face on tinder. Then his caretaker can message the girls and invite them over

No. Extreme autism like that is enough to ruin your dating prospects even with 8+ looks.

Most autists aren't that bad (all the ones here aren't since he couldn't even type).

I don't know... Sometimes I wonder if the retarded are generally happier than the rest of us. Like dogs. They look happy, don't they?

I don't know... Sometimes I wonder if the retarded are generally happier than the rest of us. Like dogs. They look happy, don't they?

Probably. Self awareness is the curse that made us realize our inceldom.

Yes, his life is a dream.

I doubt he can fuck so no.

Nope. He's the first real mentalcel I've ever seen