Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I know this is a "hot take" but average looking autists LIFEMOG the SHIT out of ugly NT guys.

im ugly and autistic and i believe being ugly is worse. If you're ugly then you will get bullied but if you're an autist then you will most likely be left alone in a corner unless you're giga autistic.
For starters, autists are to a small degree considered a protected class. Obviously autistic men are extremely low on the "progressive stack" but "progressive" society has become more and more strongly against anything perceived as ableism.
this is only true for social media. Irl autistic people are seen as weird and creepy.
You also have "autism awareness month"
just because something exists it doesn't mean that people participate or care about it. Ask any person when that month is and they wont know. I dont know myself actually.
Furthermore, in some countries having autism makes you much more likely to be eligable for disability/NEETbux.
its only a small number of very progressive countries.
Meanwhile, it's OPEN SEASON on ugly men. People can openly shit on us and they're applauded for doing so. Political correctness offers us ZERO protection. There's "body positivity" but we all know that's exclusively for women. If an ugly man talks about his problems, he will be gaslit into oblivion and told he must surely have a "bad personality" because ugly men have no problems at all because "I know a 5'1 bald guy.....". Even on this forum, autists pull the same shit normies do "I see ugly NT guys with gfs all the time" "just be NT" etc. And of course we have to wageslave since there's no NEETbux for this.
this is true. I largely agree with you but i think your impression of people with autism having it easy and being protected is wrong. They still struggle in other ways. Autistic people are still socially excluded like ugly people, with the difference being that they arent made fun of.

I mean At least ugly NTs can moneymax better but I agree with the fact that if you are really ugly/short it's worse even if NT

It nevER began for both ofcourse. A LTN aspie 5'8'' can't do anything nowadays

Autist incels are close to autist sex havers than nt incels