Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you serve in US army if, after your service, you could pick any girl anywhere you wanted?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Would any of you go into the service, if say, after serving for a period of 7-10 years you could pick any bitch from the street, or a paralegal in court, or anywhere, even from another dude already bedded with her in marriage if he is NOT a superior officer in the hierarchy. Would you serve and go blow up America's enemies while risking your own doom?

No. I refuse to fight for a imperialist army.

The Imperialist Army is made up mostly heartless Majuuj barbarians, joining them is the opposite of karmamaxxing. I would rather be tortured and killed than even fill out the papers tbh...

I'd serve in the army anyways since I want to die.

Sure.cant guarantee I won't go private pyle though

A lot of cucked men do it even without the guarantee of a hot virgin bride. Even the men who already have wives end up being cucked. A lot of meathead men are very stupid it seems.

Yes. Army can be fun and if it could even make me ascend? Hell yeah boi.