Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Normies would kill us aspercels if they could.

autisticmanchild

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★★★
Normies will go out of their way to bully us as we already know.
But did you know they would kill us if they could? Many mothERs kill their autistic children:

This span a few years, but the killings continue to this day, these are just the court proceedings from the ones that got caught.
Guess we should be thankful we only got bullied huh?

Autism killer

empathetic gender

Those mothers are ugly as fuck. I'm sure their bad genetics gave the poor kids autism.

Bullying is an attempt from society to push undesirables to kill themselves.

Those mothers are ugly as fuck. I'm sure their bad genetics gave the poor kids autism.
Instead of blaming their decision to procreate they kill defenceless kids.
Zero thinking ability. It's like they are acting on instincts like pure animals when they have sex without thinking about consequences.

My Dad's Genes Cursed Me and my brother (Manlets + autism, but my brother is low functioning, non toilet trained, window smashed, at least im SOMEWHAT functional.)

Zero thinking ability. It's like they are acting on instincts like pure animals when they have sex without thinking about consequences.
That’s exactly what it’s like. I saw a video the other day where this deformed woman with lots of health issues decided to get pregnant and idiots in the comment section were supporting it! People like that shouldn’t reproduce. I left a comment giving them a price of my mind on why it was wrong.

My Dad's Genes Cursed Me and my brother (Manlets + autism, but my brother is low functioning, non toilet trained, window smashed, at least im SOMEWHAT functional.)
Brutal. I couldn’t imagine living with someone that is too autistic to even shit and piss in the right place. I have Asperger’s, but at least I can do most things and am not a vegetable. My mother’s genes cursed me with Asperger’s. It’s very obvious she has it. If an average man had the social difficulties she does he would never have been able to reproduce.

Brutal. I couldn’t imagine living with someone that is too autistic to even shit and piss in the right place. I have Asperger’s, but at least I can do most things and am not a vegetable. My mother’s genes cursed me with Asperger’s. It’s very obvious she has it. If an average man had the social difficulties she does he would never have been able to reproduce.
My father is Chad facially but is schizo aspie with ocd, my mother gave me ogre face manletism and severe stress disorder that runs through her family leaving me a bipolar subhuman autist incapable of enjoying life

When an asperchild is killed, its always their fault too, for being "challenging" and "annoying".
I truly believe my parents would have killed me if they thought they could get away with it,
but they might have killed anyone as they are not sane themselves.

Brutal. I couldn’t imagine living with someone that is too autistic to even shit and piss in the right place.
Everytime he showers the whole bathroom reeks of shit, and its all over the shower floor.

My father is Chad facially but is schizo aspie with ocd, my mother gave me ogre face manletism and severe stress disorder that runs through her family leaving me a bipolar subhuman autist incapable of enjoying life
Fucking BRUTAL. I got my severe OCD from my mother. It has been tormenting me since age 8. OCD really chews away at your sanity relentlessly. Sleeping is also very difficult and I wake up a couple times throughout. Somehow I ended up with night owl genetics and can’t fall asleep before 4 A.M. and need to sleep until 12 P.M. Both of my parents are early birds, so I don’t know where I got it from. Maybe I just hate society from the years of bullying and ostracism and naturally prefer to not be around them.

Holy fuck that’s nasty.
thats what my dad's genes did, also mom's genes gave me a femenine face, niggER lips, femfaggot body, did me a massive disservice because my mom is 5 feet. (mom also gave me lordosis aka ass and waist stick out like a foid)

Last edited:
These mothers are obviously borderline retarded, ill adjusted to life themselves and think they can handle having a kid.
When the kid isnt chad they cant handle it so they kill it.

thats what my dad's genes did, also gave me a femenine face, niggER lips, femfaggot body, and also did me a massive disservice because my mom is 5 feet.
Damn. At least my dad gave me his 6 foot tall genes. Other than that, I have few other good traits. I’m a sperg, have a 4/10 face, have narrow clavicles and wide hips, and I have some chronic health issues already.

Damn. At least my dad gave me his 6 foot tall genes. Other than that, I have few other good traits. I’m a sperg, have a 4/10 face, have narrow clavicles and wide hips, and I have some chronic health issues already.
Also got a really shitty voice (think femfaggot asmr, but with a britishy accent, a bit more ethnic sounding).

we got the combo of the worst truly

Also got a really shitty voice (think femfaggot asmr, but with a britishy accent, a bit more ethnic sounding).
That’s gotta suck. My voice isn’t the best, but at least it’s fairly low. I think I have a slight lisp with certain sounds though

That’s gotta suck. My voice isn’t the best, but at least it’s fairly low. I think I have a slight lisp with certain sounds though
also got a lisp. cutesy sounding, fucks me over as well.

That’s exactly what it’s like. I saw a video the other day where this deformed woman with lots of health issues decided to get pregnant and idiots in the comment section were supporting it! People like that shouldn’t reproduce. I left a comment giving them a price of my mind on why it was wrong.
Yes. Crumbs of happiness such kid may experience cannot compensate for years of bullying, mocking, humiliation, sense of inadequacy, inferiority and complete defeat by life.

Yes. Crumbs of happiness such kid may experience cannot compensate for years of bullying, mocking, humiliation, sense of inadequacy, inferiority and complete defeat by life.
Exactly. If I was bullied so badly for my subpar looks and Asperger’s, imagine how awful of a life a literal deformed kid who looks so much worse than me is going to have.

I would kill normies if I could :feelsdevil: