Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you ask a normie for forgiveness or give a normie forgiveness IT'S BRUTALLY OVER

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★
Title. Normies never dole out forgiveness to an incel. To them we are supposed to be mindless worker drone slave robots to their cruel world machine. Any deviation from the norm that they see us commit is an error that cannot go unpunished. If they could "send us back to the manufacturer" for repairs they would because they see our very existence as errors if we even take one miniscule step out of line. So as incels it is not worth even for a second to seek forgiveness from normies. They will not grant it to us. Guilt is pointless.

And the same goes for the opposite. Normies almost NEVER seek forgiveness from an incel because any wrong committed against incels just isn't wrong in the first place. After all if you are discriminating against a subhuman that is below you how can it be wrong? So they don't see a need to ask or seek forgiveness from us. In fact they probably see any wrongdoing as justified. So as incels we cannot seek to forgive normies for wrongdoings against us. Revenge, bitterness, or ignorance are really our only options most of the time.

forgiveness is cope. the only true forgiveness is a permanent change in behaviour (which normies will never do). they will asking to forgive you, do the same shit again and then ask for forgiveness again. It's a cycle and they take advantage of people's good nature aka cuckishness and unassertiveness. nowadays i have very low tolerance for BS so I don't forgive. I just cut off.

forgiveness is cope. the only true forgiveness is a permanent change in behaviour (which normies will never do). they will asking to forgive you, do the same shit again and then ask for forgiveness again. It's a cycle and they take advantage of people's good nature aka cuckishness and unassertiveness. nowadays i have very low tolerance for BS so I don't forgive. I just cut off.
nobody ever truly forgives someone. it's just a social ritual that just makes it easier to cooperate with people for the time being and it's all for show. deep down they'll always hold something against you

I've tried forgiveness, to be the "bigger man" give people a second chance.

It never works.

You usually clashed with someone for a reason, so trying to have forgiveness or be the bigger man will not work since the root cause of the issue was never adressed.

And apart of that is the root cause can not be fixed, some people just will not get along and be the same no matter what.

Also normies only care about social status and how they can use you and so on, so lets say you have a falling out, then achieve a higher social status, they will be completely open to reconciling then, normies will kick you while you are down and praise you while you are up, but its true friends that will raise you up when you are down, and respectfully keep your ego in check when you are up.

I've tried forgiveness, to be the "bigger man" give people a second chance.

It never works.

You usually clashed with someone for a reason, so trying to have forgiveness or be the bigger man will not work since the root cause of the issue was never adressed.

And apart of that is the root cause can not be fixed, some people just will not get along and be the same no matter what.

Also normies only care about social status and how they can use you and so on, so lets say you have a falling out, then achieve a higher social status, they will be completely open to reconciling then, normies will kick you while you are down and praise you while you are up, but its true friends that will raise you up when you are down, and respectfully keep your ego in check when you are up.
normienature pill is brutal

Anytime I see a normie I want to slash their throats (in gta 5)